• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
They taking away the ability to Instant Cannon Strike (Dive Kick). She can still Instant EX Cannon Strike however.
Oh yeah i know, but without them she has no offense, and her ability to build meter IS dive kick cannon strikes. Im not saying she'll disappear completely, but that's going to hurt.

EDIT:
Also im going to start playing SF more often.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
whenever i do play SSFIV, ill still rep viper as i always do

as she is the most fun char in the game to me (one of the only fun ones to me actually)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Oh yeah i know, but without them she has no offense, and her ability to build meter IS dive kick cannon strikes. Im not saying she'll disappear completely, but that's going to hurt.

EDIT:
Also im going to start playing SF more often.
Yeah, that sucks for Cammy. I don't really think that was necessary. She wasn't god in this rendition last I checked but I don't make the game so whatever.

Purple

Hi guys!
That would kill cammy, however I cannot see that happening .in order to have an ex move you have to have the regular move : I doubt that they would take out 1 but not the other. I would like to see the link where you heard that because that is insane.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
That would kill cammy, however I cannot see that happening .in order to have an ex move you have to have the regular move : I doubt that they would take out 1 but not the other. I would like to see the link where you heard that because that is insane.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/oct/25/list-ssf4-arcade-edition-changes-five-cast-members/

Arcade Edition is not even fully confirmed for heading to the states, but I doubt that Capcom would not cater to their non-Japanese community.

What happened at tommy g's place?
I beat Xaltis.

Personally, I was waiting for a results thread so people can see that and so I didn't have to mention it and sound like someone who would ride one victory and boast about it because I'm not that type of guy. I respect Xaltis as a player and to do something like that would've been dumb to do as soon as I could.

However, with no results thread, no one will know, so I'm saying this now and I won't say it anymore because I don't need to.

I'mma move on to the next tourny and continue to play my best.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/oct/25/list-ssf4-arcade-edition-changes-five-cast-members/

Arcade Edition is not even fully confirmed for heading to the states, but I doubt that Capcom would not cater to their non-Japanese community.

I beat Xaltis.

Personally, I was waiting for a results thread so people can see that and so I didn't have to mention it and sound like someone who would ride one victory and boast about it because I'm not that type of guy. I respect Xaltis as a player and to do something like that would've been dumb to do as soon as I could.

However, with no results thread, no one will know, so I'm saying this now and I won't say it anymore because I don't need to.

I'mma move on to the next tourny and continue to play my best.

Look at this ******* over here lol

Nah just kidding those were good matches.

gallax

Smash Hero
Someone needs to post a bracket from the tourney or let us know who beat who. Like i heard dewdadash beat shaky, but idk who else did. Did esam go? Who did gdx beat/lose to? Kyon? Snipa?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Someone needs to post a bracket from the tourney or let us know who beat who. Like i heard dewdadash beat shaky, but idk who else did. Did esam go? Who did gdx beat/lose to? Kyon? Snipa?

IIRC, dew beat Shaky, I lost to dtorr and Masky. um...Riddle gave up to MVD, Snipa lost to GDX twice. Can't remember kyon's thing though.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Fixd for ya for even more accurate info ;)
CFL to me is like 10 minutes.

I only count the people from the areas in regions that travel....and CFL's got about one city's worth.

I don't mean to disrespect you, but I never thought I was going to respect Action B more than the majority of CFL. I think the only person I respect more from CFL is GDX because he still drove even when everyone bailed on him.

gallax

Smash Hero
I don't mean to disrespect you, but I never thought I was going to respect Action B more than the majority of CFL. I think the only person I respect more from CFL is GDX because he still drove even when everyone bailed on him.
Uhhhh ok? How is respecting ActionB disrespectin me? Im not sure where this convo is even going tbh lol. Thanks for respecting actionb?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Uhhhh ok? How is respecting ActionB disrespectin me? Im not sure where this convo is even going tbh lol. Thanks for respecting actionb?
Its not that. Its me saying "I never thought I'd respect him more than the majority of other" That I was saying it for.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Top of my head Xaltis lost to Masky/D-Torr , Shaky lost to Afro/Dewdadash Dewdadash lost to me/? I lost to GDX twice MVD beat Nick Riddle and lost to Seibs.

Wheres that bracket Tommy?

I'm going to learn the Lucario Diddy matchup and wreck your face next time GDX.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Top of my head Xaltis lost to Masky/D-Torr , Shaky lost to Afro/Dewdadash Dewdadash lost to me/? I lost to GDX twice MVD beat Nick Riddle and lost to Seibs.

I don't think Snipa reads the threads....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

lucario is a scary fight...if youre winning, only 2 hits away from even/losing. if youre losing...youre losing! ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom