• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
ohh sheee. sup G?

Side note: Im liking this MLG :toonlink: :sonic:
not much let's team/win money so you can give me a reason to not switch to sc2 LO :()

edit: i'm not even gonna lie but seibrik needs to quit

this is a sign from god that you're terrible

OverLade

Smash Hero
MLG is BS fueled by laggy TV screens and I think there are a lot of non legit upsets. X is legit though I dont think his wins are gimmicky.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yo how can u lose to a wario seibs? Granted co is good, u have ddd as a back up, given it most likely sucks now, its still like a 80/20 mu. smh

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
CONGRATS TO NICK RIDDLE AND SHAKY ON SECOND!

Also everyone else that went amazing job. Polt included.
It absolutely sucks FL had to lose to Fl , but im really glad to see Co18 doing work again.

OverLade

Smash Hero
CO you ******* how are you gonna beat Seibs then lose to Toon link AGAIN?

I was mad hype when I heard you were 1-1 and MVD was 1-1 with Dojo...

Toneh

Smash Lord
CO you ******* how are you gonna beat Seibs then lose to Toon link AGAIN?

I was mad hype when I heard you were 1-1 and MVD was 1-1 with Dojo...
When they run its so hard to catch a toonlink with like snake or d3. If you dont have the lead you're almost screwed. They said it took 6 min to lose a stock lmao

Exdeath

Smash Master
Lol! A sonic player has shown how most metaknight mains don't know match ups (all of them). But, versus sonic you can't just swag the match because, his moves look the same and they are almost too fast to react on actually they are just about. If you have no experience versus a good sonic and no one really does you will get destroyed. End of story! Thanks to my crewmate Peanut I do...Seibrik bro I didn't wish this for ya but, it happens.

PS. Walnut (meta brains)
Dojo beats Espy (arguably the second best Sonic), so I really fail to see how X' victory is related to match-up inexperience. Really, X' only MK loss for about a year now is M2K. Even then, he managed to take games off of him.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Why would i be jealous lol i would definitely not like to be in his place right now

Imagine this conversation:

Seibs: Hey i'm seibrik ranked #1 in FL I main MK....

Random announcer: Nice So who'd U lose to Ally, Dehf, Dojo??

Seibs: Nope A sonic main, and an unranked player from fl....

Random announcer: laughs and walks away

Yeah...why wouldn't i be jealous losing to subpar characters with the best character...ROFL

Reflex really AN INFRACTION LOL

tl is too good

co > seibrik :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
^^CO18 for No.1 in FL

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol Reflex, i thought we were cool but now i know you're just "Trying really hard." to be a jerk :(

my heart is broken and yet you still leave my comment unedited for all the world to see

You are not a "Handsome Man"

You are a monster of your own design.

btw, did co18 go wario against the toon link? cause that matchup is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy easier

CO18

Smash Hero
Wut I don't have a mental block vs tl and since chip I've 2 0ed hyro,lee(3 stocking him one match and 2 0ed jerm. Mjg is realllly ****ing good my first legit non fl loss this circuit lol everyother one has just been me ****ing up. He 2 0ed havok and mvd really nasty. It was basically whoever got first kill won. When he timed me out 3rd game we we were both on our 2nd stocks still

Lol and why are u guys giving seibrik **** for losing to x. He has 0 sonic experience. X has beaten mikehaze, havok,tyrant and even m2k before, beat lain and 2 0ed dojo. Meanwhile seibrik got timed out game 3 last hit, had like a 10 percent lead then lost it with about 12 seconds to go.

I mainly ***** seibrik cuz he came to our school Wednesday playin me and shaky and I just learned what he does vs wario

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I haven't bashed him but good stiff co18, seibrik, shaky, mvd, polt. I say you guys did well. I'm sure that seibrik didn't think hecwould be losing to who he did though. Easy money cause m2k and ADHD aren't there doesn't make it so easy still lol. Funny that a lot of mk's are gone though. Good stuff shaky and riddle on getting second place in teams. I want to know what was it that Ally and Lee were doing to just auto win like there were though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom