• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, well shadocon is like 50 bucks prize for 1st or something dumb, so I'll be in orlando.

I think ill go over to ryans again :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
great teach me the diddy MU cause all the diddys i fight are to easy
you fight diddys?

and id probably going 90% wario through teams/singles friendlies. but i guess i can squeeze out a few diddy matches

2-DJeff

Smash Master
you fight diddys?

and id probably going 90% wario through teams/singles friendlies. but i guess i can squeeze out a few diddy matches
dnt be like that i need the practice lol i fight wario to much and i retired the wario vs IC mu its to hard for me lol i have to go G&w for that or wario

DFEAR

Smash Hero
isnt there only two diddys in florida xD and i know i never fought jeff i only ***** his gnw with my mk lol?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
isnt there only two diddys in florida xD and i know i never fought jeff i only ***** his gnw with my mk lol?
and know just because u and GDX are the highest rated dosnt mean there only 2 lol
yea i know>_> ill run that back with IC or GnW vs MK tho on BF i perfer IC but ill play GnW

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Woah, whats at ryans sat night?
saturday, right?. not saturday night

i heard peoples may be playing some brawl there saturday. i planned to go since shadocon is out of the picture. i dunno if anything special is happening at night :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
man shadocon wouldve been legit...it would have been just another ceo really :\ when fun only begins after 11pm lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
florida has had alot of diddys actually, main word being had

GDX
dfear
twitch
gahtzu
abscent
advent lee
kid from SFL who used to hang with icekid. used pink diddy
h1roshi
mampam i guess now would also count

...just barely any consistently go to tourneys, or even play for an extended period of time

Xaltis

Smash Hero

GDX
dfear
twitch
gahtzu
abscent
advent lee
h1roshi

...just barely any consistently go to tourneys, or even play for an extended period of time
Isnt Dfear the best diddy? Or is that not from best to worst?

CO18

Smash Hero
What lol what has dfear done that would make him better then gdx, hes good but still

besides he wasnt trying to list them from best to worst

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
tony doesnt main diddy, so i didnt include him

and i was just naming the diddys in the order that i remembered them lol. no order of skill levels

OverLade

Smash Hero

GDX
dfear
twitch
gahtzu
abscent
advent lee
h1roshi

Don't include Mampam? Tampa has like 8 Diddy Kong players ****'s kinda real over here.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Don't include Mampam? Tampa has like 8 Diddy Kong players ****'s kinda real over here.
i be getting dem PR points as diddy, and i only pull out snake when i lose and feel its the only option, other than that, im all diddy, with the OCCASIONAL exception, besides, i cant have fun only using one char

whats the deal w/ shadocon now? am i gonna have to **** the tourney on my own? am i gonna have to walk around by myself? :(

idc if its 50dollars, imma go, and win that **** back :embarrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom