• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I can't go 2 shadocon cuz its FSU homecoming

2 many gigs 2 do

& try timing out Seibriks MK wit sonic lol

:sonic: real Sonic's use mindgames :)

MVD

Smash Master
but you have no mind... so your implying that sonic is ********? :)

and yes I do agree with ur second statement :) im the best

Mampam

Smash Ace
last i was told, Miami was a 5hr drive from tampa

and Miami is like.........

the only city in SFL xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol why does your avatar change like everyday

i guess im driving to shadocon alone. me and ed can get some epic friendlies in friday night i guess

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure the everglades/major highways make getting to SFL from Tampa harder/slower than from Orlando...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah sorry g, ive got a date with some ladies and a club on friday night.
nah, its k.

next year after I end my ban on women in my life (around september-october 2011) ill hang out with you more as far as clubs go :laugh:

and im pretty sure dfear meant to say i-95. 75 is on the west side of FL that goes through gainesville/tampa/etc

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nah, its k.

next year after I end my ban on women in my life (around september-october 2011) ill hang out with you more as far as clubs go :laugh:

and im pretty sure dfear meant to say i-95. 75 is on the west side of FL that goes through gainesville/tampa/etc
which is the side i live on xD

weston is right next to 75 :3

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
which is the side i live on xD

weston is right next to 75 :3
You're still in east Florida Dfear. You're just as far west as you can go without hitting the everglades. I-75 cuts back to the east of Florida after a certain point.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dont say that word or kyon might....

edit: nvm

kyon heres ur sig finallllyyyyyy

honestly ill finish ur sig as soooon as possible...i just need to seriously find the motivation and creativity for it :\ SOWWAY

tibs7

Smash Champion
dfear talks so much **** bout you guys

you guys dont know how bad florida are...seriously they are so ****, ****ter than GA.
Australia on the other hand are ****ing ****, they are the very best that no one ever was

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i WISH i could say **** to australia pr thread...but i cant find it anywhere CUZ YALL SUCKKKKKK >_>, man australia and their dingos.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
dont say that word or kyon might....

edit: nvm

kyon heres ur sig finallllyyyyyy

honestly ill finish ur sig as soooon as possible...i just need to seriously find the motivation and creativity for it :\ SOWWAY
What word???? You don't have to worry about the sig DFear.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I think when i move out im gonna move to CFL, just so i can bring CFL people down to SFL for tournaments.

I love hangin with CFL (man trip to georgia with GDX was amazing), but they never come down.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Trust me Afro me and gdx want to come there bad. I'm sure me and him do the most up here. We have to talk about songs that have lyrics that make no sense.

I'm the only GDX!!!!!! :mad:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol wtf did i miss today

yea afro, my car is too bad condition to make the SFL trips by itself anymore. if it was, you personally know how little i care about driving a long distance for a brawl tourney. If you moved up here with a dependable car id join you for every ZP tourney in existance lol (cause money more or less isnt the problem, the ride is)

but yea, it seemed like no one was coming to KUB this weekend, which was my fault for the extreme short notice. i didnt know id have the ability to host one until the day i made the thread, and thats why i cancelled it to go to shadocon instead. imma be sad if the shadocon tourney isnt a legit entry-fee one. Then i guess i'll just stay in orlando this weekend :(

Since i did patent the glide toss dance, i am the only true GDX that could ever exist. the rest of you guys are just going to have to deal with it. Also, no one has the same after effect as me for making monkey sounds, so you can never be GDX either gary

oh, and speaking of things that exist, my wario will be the greatest thing to exist soon.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol wtf did i miss today

yea afro, my car is too bad condition to make the SFL trips by itself anymore. if it was, you personally know how little i care about driving a long distance for a brawl tourney. If you moved up here with a dependable car id join you for every ZP tourney in existance lol (cause money more or less isnt the problem, the ride is)

but yea, it seemed like no one was coming to KUB this weekend, which was my fault for the extreme short notice. i didnt know id have the ability to host one until the day i made the thread, and thats why i cancelled it to go to shadocon instead. imma be sad if the shadocon tourney isnt a legit entry-fee one. Then i guess i'll just stay in orlando this weekend :(

Since i did patent the glide toss dance, i am the only true GDX that could ever exist. the rest of you guys are just going to have to deal with it. Also, no one has the same after effect as me for making monkey sounds, so you can never be GDX either gary

oh, and speaking of things that exist, my wario will be the greatest thing to exist soon.
me renki garb and a couple others are playing at razs again on sat unless they change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom