• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Falco is one of Dedede's hardest Match-ups...

BTW what happened to the Tommy and DFEAR thing? DFEAR said not to count it but idk about Tommy.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
You guys are doing something wrong LOL
D3 is terrible. Just ask Seibrik.

Even though Falco can't kill him until 200% with anything reliable, spaces well, and has a reliable kill move at 100%...yeah terrible character.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Falco has advantage vs D3, but in the form of camping. Nobody kills d3 easily. Its something every character deals with, even MK doesn't kill D3 until really high percents unless you gimp him.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Co is smart xaltis. Plus hes got the hrnut training. Dewdadash probabably doesnt have any notable falco training.
he told me he dose with a couple ppl in his area, he told me the way he beats falco is run away till he gets a certian percent then play up close so he cant be chainGrabbed because falco isnt the best killer and plus he was blocking everything in the world that day

OverLade

Smash Hero
Vs d3 yeah, its still extremely annoying. It's not like you rush d3 down and just **** him, its a long drawn out fight.
Agreed completely. I haven't fought CO in ages but back when we used to play the matches were always really long as MK has to play super careful.

How close were the matches between you two?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Well I used to have frequent falco training actually b4 mlg orlando, since my crewmate emowolf used to main falco for awhile. But he dropped falco shortly b4 mlg orlando for mk since falco wasnt enough for ddd ;).

So I know the mu for the most part but I guess I haven't played the mu in like 6 months so its not as fine tuned as it could be.

yes I think its 6/4 in my favor mampam :)

I would like to confirm this though at another tourney though, if you dont mind xaltis :awesome:

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
yeah once you get past the Cgs early on the matchup isnt to bad.

Edit@snipa: when someone buffers me from 0-100 ill worry about it lol

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
can't wait to come baq here and go to an even bigger tourney...FL was madd fun XD gl at Dallas...

btw whoever has to play dehf just watch my match vs atomsk falco and u will see wut u have to do to win when u have lost the lead last stock XD....

Mampam

Smash Ace
Well I used to have frequent falco training actually b4 mlg orlando, since my crewmate emowolf used to main falco for awhile. But he dropped falco shortly b4 mlg orlando for mk since falco wasnt enough for ddd ;).

So I know the mu for the most part but I guess I haven't played the mu in like 6 months so its not as fine tuned as it could be.

yes I think its 6/4 in my favor mampam :)

I would like to confirm this though at another tourney though, if you dont mind xaltis :awesome:
you better show up to shadocon

no johns :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom