• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Revven

FrankerZ
You live right near SciFiGuy (although SFG is in Kent right nao and won't be back until winter break obv). I'm in Cleveland Heights though obv.

And Bead, I've been living... just been mostly working on dat Project M and college mang (oh and PS3, Uncharted 2 is 2gud).

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Ooooh Cleveland heights. You're definitely close then...Used to live there with my grandma...She's still there. You near Ardoon by chance?

Revven

FrankerZ
Ooooh Cleveland heights. You're definitely close then...Used to live there with my grandma...She's still there. You near Ardoon by chance?
Not really close to Ardoon, that's like I guess 15 minutes from me?... I'm near the Cleveland Heights Library if you know that area. Or even near uh Taylor Road.

How far has Project M gotten so far?
It's goin pretty good, it's nowhere near finished but it's pretty playable for friendlies. I want moar people near me to play it with me.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So my boss decided he didn't want to pay me 15 hours of OT this week, so I now have Wed off, and will be coming to your smashfest with Links24.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm not feeling too good today xP And Denzi can't leave his house lolll
We're just gonna chill in the NOlmsted today. Sorreh, Fro xP

Denzi

Smash Master
Anyone who plans on showing up to my house tomorrow can go ahead and PM me for my address I suppose.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
4~
Oh, and to all who are allergic to dogs...He has a legit dog named Toby who is awesome. But Toby stays upstairs and we're brawlin' in teh basement (?).
And if you love dogs...Toby is awesome. Pet him and become his bff. He likes meeting people. Even if he ALREADY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yah , I really need to get crum to get a smashboards account, played a lot better then I thought I would today

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ok, status report:

My car will consist of me, Shugo, Sole, Feiy, and Lisa. That's the max.

Sole I'd ask you to get to Shugo's place before I come get you but you're both close enough anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Shugo and I are gonna go hard in teams.

Y.b.M., Kel, and possibly Blue Rogue is an interesting twist to the attendance but I dig it.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good luck to everyone, go do work! I might see you guys in Cleveland next month.

Blue Rogue, you got first. Calling it. :0 Snug Kais! King Snug out.

Top Bottom