• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Can you pick Shugo up and wait at your house for me and be ready to go sometime before 9:30am? I should be getting to your place around that time.

Please make sure both of you have $20 each to hand me for the round trip as well.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thread title change...someone think of something...Lokii is dead tired...she doesnt feel like thinking (...so she starts writing in 3rd person...)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okidokes...
TIME TO TURN ON MUH BRAIN AND BE WITTY...
....easier said than done lollll

Im not a witty person.

Best of luck though, guys!

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Zero ain't got nothing on Ammy<3. Suyon gimme Okami back already lol.
Loving the **** out of TvC right now though

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Haha true dat.

On another note...DIS ****** LOOK BROKEN AS ****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3svz0BVc2ss
Not nearly as broken as Sentinel, or the robots from TvC that all have infinites.
Giant robots
why ban such a bad character?
lol
------------------
What tournament are you all even going to? :x
----------
I knew bout she-hulk n Zero but I just saw in trailer....OKAMI. WHAT. WIN. LAWL. :3....This game is going to be the ultimate gamer nerdgasm...
EDIT: OH DEAR GOD X-23 IS IN IT?!

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
If they release/put in Squirrel Girl like me, AngryJoe, and my bro want...Morrigan + Squirrel Girl + X-23. :3
or Okami + Squirrel Girl + X-23, or Okami + Squirrel Girl + X-23.
Okay, all variations including Squirrel Girl, Okami, X-23, Chun-Li, Morrigan, Jill, Possibly Felicia, Zero ,She-Hulk looks good, Wesker, Deadpool (Come on...He hits people with their own health bar!), Potentially Chris, and possibly Joe.....

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Happy late birthday, Suyon! :o Hope it rocked!

Edit:
COPY PASTE FROM TYM THREAD...
Fer people who want commissions:
Tell meh what you want BEFORE TYM. I'm gonna try and have most of the pictures done before the tournament so I have time to get some friendlies/MMs in AND so you can for sure get art on the 11th. Thanks in advance

Commission info is on muh site. If any questions arise, feel free to ask.
Also, im feeling very confident in my work at the moment, which means that i'll be 1. drawing a LOT in a short period of time and 2. doing my BEST work. SO THIS IS A GOOD THING. xD

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna get on that, Lokii! Also, we should get together for some smash with Rikku this week!

solecalibur

Smash Master
smashfest anyone?
links24 go bother itt , or maybe at denzi/lokii maybe get austin and helen in this

Suyon

Smash Lord
Oh thanks for the birthday wishes and stuff.
Blue I'm still having trouble drawing bombs.
Feels like I haven't been here in forever. It also feels like I quit smash too. Tests and RO life is annoying.
The Birthday was decent. Harry Potter was boring and Wasabi's hibachi was disappointment since I didn't go there once again even with reservation. Sushi is full of love though.

Top Bottom