• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll try and make it if I don't take my father to dinner for his birthday tomorrow instead of Friday.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
WAIT. YEAH.
FIXING IT!!!
(this is what happens when Lokii is stressed...she loses all grasp on time XD;; )

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Yo whoever was recording at pool pools, (I think sole?) can you hit me up with your channel?

Much obliged

solecalibur

Smash Master
^^^ everything recorded is now uploaded

I should record winners and losers and grand at TYM , recording set up was more of a test but I need a bigger TV at the bar so I can still stand behind it and guard the booozee

edit - WHYYYY AM I YELLOW

D

Deleted member

^^^ everything recorded is now uploaded

I should record winners and losers and grand at TYM , recording set up was more of a test but I need a bigger TV at the bar so I can still stand behind it and guard the booozee

edit - WHYYYY AM I YELLOW
Cuz you're a Smash CHAMPION!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
'Ey, since the midwest forum is for smashfests, etc, should an official NEOH smashfest thread be made?
Y/N?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okidokes.
That works xD

By the way, when i get back from mah retreat this weekend, anyone up for some serious smashfest discussions? We need to start planning to make sure everyone is available/we have a place to play.
Sole suggested laser tag again, also.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
<--- has a reliable smashfest location at which he hosts weekly smashfests that everyone outside of the Akron and Dayton crews ignore all whilst complaining about a lack of smashfests.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
<--- has a reliable smashfest location at which he hosts weekly smashfests that everyone outside of the Akron and Dayton crews ignore all whilst complaining about a lack of smashfests.
Yours are on Thursdays. I get ***** by responsibilities on Thursdays.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
<---Has no way of getting to fros until fro gets his car or until other folks are willing to bring me there n back.
:p
I also have suggested a location, but the smashfest location I'm talkin bout would only work for that 'winter smash' idea Lokii had, as all of November is booked. On the plus side, if we do use my location...we get to use a huge projector + screen combo as one of our 'tvs' :D

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I actually dislike doritos with a passion. And I'm hardly fat. Even Suyon would agree with me that your car is tiny...At least, I think he would...It's not my fault you're twiglike! You're skinnier than Fro! And there are sooooo many bad frenchman jokes I could make with that statement :> (love ya fro :p)
EDIT: I HAVE JUST WITNESSED A TRAVESTY! OHIO DOES NOT HAVE A MELEE POWER RANKING THREAD!!! D:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I know of Dempt and the 3 with him (uh....I know I'm gonna beat myself up when I'm reminded of them but I cannot, for the life of me, remember xD)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ok. So yeah. Venue. We'll take a vote when we have more info and whatnot.
Cheah.
And I might already have a location or 2 in mind for 'snowfest'...one being at a rec center with a snowhill of awesome for convenience.
But yeah...we need snow for that.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah Bead's right. Genesis had a projector and people said it was awesome.

Playing on it would be a nightmare though I'd imagine. xD

solecalibur

Smash Master
Wow KB in the backroom
Gratz

And OUGA's doesn't lag , people just complain that they have to look up

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I dunno...I don't really REMEMBER much lag, if any, when I used it this summer.... :/...At least, not a noticeable amount compared to say...LCD or CRT...

Top Bottom