• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You shouldve asked lolll
I could probably list off a bunch of stations for you guys xD (....except country...or the fish...those stations i avoid like the plague)

D

Deleted member

I think I'm the only player in NEOH that loves country(new country).

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol xD Danggg

I seriously think I'm gonna sell art at TYM now. It was actually more successful than i thought. I could have made my entry fee back via art if i wasn't running around like a spaz lollll

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Awww but then not everyone would see the queen! A country doesn't love a queen that never shows herself! :p
-------
We do. 100.7, when they aren't doing the awesome shows of talkage with Maxwell/Bob & Tom, is all sorts of rock. I forget which one classic rock is though :/....

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
98.5 and 97.5 are classic rock. 98.5 is better, but that might just be bias.
....but seriously 98.5 is better.
88.3 is my fave cleveland station <3 Alternative rock with other assorted shows since it's college run.

@TC: Yessir! xD You going to Test Your Might in December?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Lol Bead has a point. He just put in OCRemix music for us. It was infinitely more enjoyable. I wanna know what games had remix songs on that CD...like, EVERYTHING >:D.

Lokii - Thank you. 98.5! I couldn't remember it XD That's the good classic rock channel imo.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
98.5 and 97.5 are classic rock. 98.5 is better, but that might just be bias.
....but seriously 98.5 is better.
88.3 is my fave cleveland station <3 Alternative rock with other assorted shows since it's college run.

@TC: Yessir! xD You going to Test Your Might in December?
No there's an MI tournament that day as well. Will you be at Nope's? I'll probably make it out for that.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Nahh :/ I'm gonna be in Chicago for college visits
@Tewx2: next time your in the area, try 107.9 and 96.5

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
ATTN:
Potential smashfest PLUS laser tag somewhere between the 22nd and 24th of this month?
Discuss?

Also, I might try to plan a 'snowfest' once the weather gets snowy. Might make a little planning committee for this one. Discussion for this as well would be great~

Edit:
Woah, ninja'd.
Where are you thinking of going, Suyon?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
D:...Don't kill the neoh scene! D:

Smashfest? Welll....I was gonna do one in december...Cause my local library's booked for all of november...but if we could have a smashfest n soles n I get a ride...hell yeah! Or get a ride where ever it is :p

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
This one WON'T be at Sole's xD He told me he was available for a smashfest around that time, but couldn't host.

And no problem~

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
K Lokii....All of december practically is available for us for a 'snow fest'. I have the go ahead, and that's when me n tony ( the 'teen librarian' who gave the go ahead) agreed would be the best time since nov was full. So early, late, or mid december, we can get a room or 2 (possibly more i dunno if we'd need more if it's just a smash fest....says we can't officially host a touny there...something bout the exchange of money...also wont let us watch anime they didnt get from 'anime companies' since they dont 'have the licensing for it'...but that's for another issue that's not related to this forum xD)

But yeah...practically almost all of december is available to be set up as a smash fest on the upper level...We even get a projector + screen combo to substitute as a 'TV' and YES, it WOULD make an awesome grand finals 'screen'...but alas...no tourny....However, he said he doesn't care if we do MM, and exchange the money OUTSIDE the building >:D So it could be reserved for mostly MM if anyone cared to do any...

My house is also almost always available for smash fests of melee, 64, and brawl (and SSF4 and eventually Tekken 6 and any other fighters folks wish to bring...but I digress again)

EDIT: Keep in mind, my house is not big enough for more than 5-10 people with just my room + living room....Unless we could set up in the basement with the proper cords, and people didnt mind a slightly messy and/or box storage basement :x...Course, my room n living room are messy too so...meh...Mostly I try to get folks over for smaller smash fests whenever I can (like when dempt n the other 3 came over...)

Suyon

Smash Lord
Like most Ohioans my goal is OSU. If I don't get there...I really don't have a back up then...
My Birthday is on Black Friday.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Like most Ohioans my goal is OSU. If I don't get there...I really don't have a back up then...
My Birthday is on Black Friday.
I might actually want to camp out for this black friday with some pokemon

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
:o Your birthday is coming up, Suyon!
Lol you and your pokemanz, Sole xD

Also, for the smashfest, Denzi said we MIGHT be able to use his house. I'll confirm that later. My house most likely will not be an option (since my family hosts Thanksgiving for my mom's side...and the house has to be all clean n stuff...sighhh dreading cleaning).
But yeah, we have time to figure out a venue and whatnot.
What day works best for everyone? I know the 22nd would be a school night for Denzi and myself, so 23rd and 24th would work best for us. Howabout everyone else?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I am available anytime on the weekend. How big is denzi's house capacity wise, out of curiosity?
EDIT: You has livestream loki? Or are you watching? Cause I wanted to IM ya D:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, if it's the 23rd, I can host this smashfest, plus there's a laser quest near my house.

Also would this be a bad time to say I have been planning to move back to Dayton sometime early 2011?

Also Lokii, we need to do that MM I forgot and hopefully get that commission either at this smashfest or at TYM.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Nice! Livestream for what?! :3
(Workin on one myself, but my screen resolution, which is 1440 x 900, is like the ONE screen size not supported by livestream + adobe T_T....and I refuse to use 1280 x 760 or w/e, so i'm waitin till i buy a bigger n better one lol...want a bigger one now too lol)
EDIT: Which is a shame, cause I'd love for nothing more than to be given a legit excuse to actually stream the TONS of single player games I have on PC n 360/PS2/etc. etc....Just gimme an audience at the start of my reign thats full of friends/family, a capture card, free time, and those games, and BAM you'll have your own personal let's play. I'd even do scary *** games like Amnesia :p.... I mean, I talk to myself, I have inner and outter monologues 30 minutes long jumping from topic to topic...I just keep talking in one long incrediblyunbrokensentencemovingfromtopictotopicsothatnoonecaninterruptmeitisreallyquitehypnotic...iiiincre-okay I'm done. Seriously though...Ya ever see a salarian in Mass Effect? I talk like them a lot now...Especially mordin when I'm happy/giddy/excited/content/relaxed/comfortable....I also speak like them when it comes to defining things for people or talking in a formal way xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
LOL So true XD NEOH is planning challenged
WE HAVE TO FIX THAT THOUGH!! WE CAN DO IT!
...I hope ; A ;

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
i know a zach yah, but i dont play with him often at all lol. havent played him since my 7 year old cousin beat him >_>

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Im looking for people to brawl with im from melee and i wanna get into brawl i live in cleveland by parma
Come to our next smashfest then :o
We dunno where/when specifically, but it'll happen probs in 2 weeks.

AND SHUGO POST YOUR PLAYER FINDER INFO STUFF!
Glad you stopped by though xD

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol yah im gonna get a mouse and stuffs tomorrow hopefully/probably. and uh what player info oO? I'm shugo and im from elyria, ohio and i main falco and secondary mk and you can reach me at 440-453-9385 xD? xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Character update for me please. I don't sub :marth: anymore.

Please list :pika: and :metaknight: as my subs instead. :3

Top Bottom