• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Suyon

Smash Lord
P3P is exactly the same thing as P3. There's less animation cut scenes though, a little more music, doesn't have FES story, more Social Links, see some characters from P4, saving people from Tartarus, don't get tired, can only use short sword as Minato or A long staff or something as the girl, can save a certain someone, shopping can be done at night too, similar battle system to P4, male assistant if you pick the girl, no fusion spell where you have two persona and make them do a certain spell such as cadenza, you get spell cards, and that's all that I am aware of.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Mario or Ganon vs. Link MM?
I wasn't really looking for a MM, but I guess I could do either one.

Also, for the sake of it:

Juushichi said:
Is there anyone that could house me Saturday night? I'm coming up with Sole and will stay with him on Friday, but he's my ride back and he can't house me that night. I'd really appreciate it if someone could.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
My mother makes significantly less money than she used to, my bro's hours have been cut recently, and I can't even apply for a bloody job because my wallet with my SS # has been missing for a month and the only 2 in the house for the hour I was gone were my friend in my room n my bro upstairs. The only people in the house in the approximately 24 hours between me leaving for an hour n me noticing it missing the next night are when it happened, and only me, my friend, my mother n my brother were there so :/....Swears he didn't take it...T_T

EDIT: I mean, she might be willing to gimme $3 for gas to help but she certainly cant gimme 10-20 for a doubles...

D

Deleted member

My mother makes significantly less money than she used to, my bro's hours have been cut recently, and I can't even apply for a bloody job because my wallet with my SS # has been missing for a month and the only 2 in the house for the hour I was gone were my friend in my room n my bro upstairs. The only people in the house in the approximately 24 hours between me leaving for an hour n me noticing it missing the next night are when it happened, and only me, my friend, my mother n my brother were there so :/....Swears he didn't take it...T_T

EDIT: I mean, she might be willing to gimme $3 for gas to help but she certainly cant gimme 10-20 for a doubles...
Ouch...that sucks. I hope you're at least able to make it.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Meh. Givin me friend one or two more chances to look for it, he did a tiny bit but stopped so we'll see if he continues or not...I think I'll go beat the **** out of him some more with Sakura :3....Screw Fei Long n Guile. Sakura/Chun Li/Juri/Makota FTW.

D

Deleted member

Meh. Givin me friend one or two more chances to look for it, he did a tiny bit but stopped so we'll see if he continues or not...I think I'll go beat the **** out of him some more with Sakura :3....Screw Fei Long n Guile. Sakura/Chun Li/Juri/Makota FTW.
I'm absolutely horrible at Street Fighter, but Sakura is my favorite character to play, followed by Juri.

<3

Edit: Tell you what, if you manage to find enough to pay for half of your doubles admission, I'll pay the other half for you to team with me. :3

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
So 8 or 10 dollars...K...I'll try...I'll have to get back to you though :(....I'll let ya know tonight after I help me mom shop a bit. So bead needs $3 to help with gas....$5 for doubles....and See if I could net any extra cash to help pitch in a tad for a pizza...unless others are willing to pitch in and share :x....
(Also, Im terrible at doubles usually. I dont often get to play em, so ya know...We may wanna do scram practice if we both get there early enough to play together :x)
EDIT: Also, if anyone wants, either saturday night after the tourny (unlikely) or sunday for a couple of hours, anyone who can get a ride or is up for it can come to my house for some smash fest for fun and maybe even help me get less sucky at SSF4...just generally an 'after party party' :p

EDIT: Also, remember, I can bring virtual 64, melee, and brawl + gc + wii, all with 100% unlock

D

Deleted member

Don't sweat it, Eon. I am alright at doubles, but I just want you to be able to enter this and have fun.

If you think you'd rather enter singles, I'll still pay half of your fee. The more Wolf rep the better.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Nah, I'd prefer doubles. At least it'll be fun. We need to hang out more...Your ***, my house, this sunday after the tourny. :p.

I SO WANNA GO TO ROM 3 :(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You should. It's gonna be epic.
But at the same time, getting money is important.

...You have a tough decision.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Beegs, I am the ultimate john-ner when it comes to tournaments but I'm busting my *** to finish this paper just to come to this. If even CLOWSUI makes it to a NEOH tourney (out of the nine that he's promised to go to, lol)...come on, man.

Bead

Smash Ace
btw, beegs post of admitting his behind the scenes action with KB was his 1337 post lol

he will never forget it

yeah, i agree he should come and just ditch work. hes leaving in a week anyways so what would it matter? And no beegs, you are not going to work at walmart while down in FL, you will be bartending with me and protecting our stripper roomie

Ok guys. Since you all really want me to come I'm going to talk to a friend at work and see if he is willing to switch shifts with me that day. If he isn't then I'll see what I can. I'm hoping to God I can because I reallllly wanna get that tournament feel again before I leave.

Also...when was I going to start bar tending? I'm not even 21 but that will soon change in 24 days!

D

Deleted member

yup, added to the list
Eon able to do it?
I'd like to know this ASAP as well, and if he has an extra $5 so I can pay for the rest of his fee. If not, I need to find another partner. Hades was asking me.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I have $12. 3 for gas, 5 for doubles, and 4 for pitching in towards any potential pizza. Sorry bout late response.

Auspher...are you left handed or right handed? I wanna know for something...

D

Deleted member

I have $12. 3 for gas, 5 for doubles, and 4 for pitching in towards any potential pizza. Sorry bout late response.

Auspher...are you left handed or right handed? I wanna know for something...
O_O

Right handed. Why?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Was gonna say, if you were left handed, I could've been 'The Right Fang of NEOH' and you would've been 'The Left Fang of NEOH'....
County wise it wouldn't work either, as Medina is right below us supremely better Cuyahogaians...

D

Deleted member

Pssshhh...everybody hates on Medina. The only bad thing is the Donatos Pizza.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Auspher is there a way for you to come down sunday or do you want me to get you on sunday and then leave? (might switch back and forth if thats ok lol)

D

Deleted member

I need a ride back to OU. My house should be on the way for you, so could you just pick me up?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Argent wants you to add his info to the player finder!

Tag: Argent
Username: ArgentStew
City: Mayfield Heights
Main: :lucario: :metaknight:
Drive: Yes

Top Bottom