• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN NEOH! <3
Hope everyone has an awesome day of scary stuff and candy!

Anyone dressing up? :o

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Nope. Gonna be playing melee with dempt n some of his friends and hopefully some SSF4 if it gets delivered today....One of the longest USPS packages I've had to wait for... T_T

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
This is true. I throw a *****ing party I'm told. Imagine if we had time for a break from melee (heresy I know)...MvC2...Countless RPGs n Shooters...Tekken 6 in a few months and SSF4 on it's way hopefully this week, not to mention the countless dozens other games for folks who wanna just watch or take a break. My house is a gamer's dream, and yet I'm missing so many classics.....

So yeah...Next weekend...Anyone up for it once more?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
NEOH going to Pool Pools:
Anyone up for a small meetup during some down time to discuss ideas for future events/smashfests/tournies? It'd be good to get some discussion going IRL, in my opinion :o

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm down for it.

Also, I had a pretty cool Halloween. Worked all day, busted out my french accent for no reason, then got an hour of overtime. Mmmhmmm money and impressing waitresses with my accent for some reason.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Oh you! I swear, I felt so totally outclassed T_T...I kept f*ckin up simple sh*t I KNOW how to do...I blame my 9 year old controller...Needs a new one.
---
Lokii, Yes I am. I actually have been tryin to ask people bout it here, and I told bead, kitty, dempt, cerv n flip bout it the last 2 days. I'm tryin to set up a thing in december, (lokii remembers this as well I hope :p) and I'd like to try n make it monthly or bi-monthly, at my local library, for smashfests. I could also host smashfests whenever folks are up for it at my house, but It cant be more than 5, maybe 10 people over at my house :/...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Well smash related "King of NEOH" would be Shugo atm. If/when M2K comes back and he's still playing he might take over and Shugo would have to be the "Prince of NEOH."

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
King of NEOH? Psh...that's too small of a domain for him if we're talking smash related. King of Ohio? King of MW:E?

KING OF MW?

Quite possibly.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I dunno yet, but I think my Link's been getting kinda awesome. There are still things I need to work on, but doing the ditto will be super fun.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Is there anyone that could house me Saturday night? I'm coming up with Sole and will stay with him on Friday, but he's my ride back and he can't house me that night. I'd really appreciate it if someone could.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
So, speaking of NEOH...Up here in Cleveland...South Euclid, specifically...if anyone knows 'bexley park'...Apparently, the police n fire trucks me n my friend saw round 7 PM today after coming outta burger king....were going to put out the fire at bexley. Someone burnt down the ENTIRE playground...just rumours atm though. Friend is checkin it out :/
EDIT: Yep. Only parts of foundations of the park are left. Huge *** fire. Pics n groups being created. Who the hell burns down a playground for kids, especially when it accommodates handicapped kids :/

D

Deleted member

So can anyone pick me up for pool pools. And day still busy 3:
Well, since I don't have a key to it, I can't find you in the back alley of Paulownia Mall. I'll have to go to sleep and hope that Igor greets me, and I assume you'll be all up on Elizabeth, so....

Bead

Smash Ace
I dont know who Elizabeth is but if she's cute and single I'll be there
(where will i be?)

suyon - i could pick you up 3 bucks for gas though, same for you eon

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I dont know who Elizabeth is but if she's cute and single I'll be there
I'll just leave this here........

---------
I hope I can find $3 then...Still haven't found my wallet, despite it missing for a month :x. We've searched maybe 85% of the room, and everything within a 5 foot radius of the last known location of the wallet with no results, and the only person in my room in the hour I was gone when it went missing was my friend, yet still he denies taking it so :/...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey NEOH...just a heads up...
There's a chance of SNOW saturday night!
It's a small chance...with only a small accumulation of snows...
BUT YAAAY SNOWWW!~
-will probably be shot due to most people hatin' on Ohio snow-

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I don't mind it. Fall > Winter > Summer > Spring.

Fall because it's awesome. Perfect temperatures, Perfect weather conditions, perfect vegetation, perfect holidays.

Winter because it has the 2nd best set of holidays, Snow is enjoyable, it gives me a legit excuse to stay inside more (Its just as sunny, but thanks to snow being reflective and my eyes being light sensitive, its even more painful than normal)

Summer because it's not usually muggy like spring. 60 million people around me are not sneezing as much, if at all, and It gives me a legit reason to stay inside more (it's reaaally sunny, and reaaally hot). Also Summer movies ftw.
Spring is last because it's muggy, it's annoying, bugs are out in force, the flowers may be nice but it causes everyone else round me to start sneezin up a storm, and I'm generally pretty lethargic in spring...also it has like no good holidays beyond easter....

D

Deleted member

I got Persona 3 Portable a few days ago. Yay, I get to play as a chick, now. It's kinda weird that you don't walk around and talk to everyone, though. You select them with a cursor instead.

Eon, you should scrounge up some money for doubles before Pool Pools. :3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Waaait you play as a chick whaaaaaat?
Can you still play as Minato?
Boooo that doesn't sound as fun xD
Same soundtrack? Or do they have different music like what they did with some of the tracks from FES?

Top Bottom