• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ausfur, his avatar is a giant hand with glasses. It's so crazy.
I like yours a lot too. <3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Bead, I would, but i heard the game design program there is SUPER intense and can cause serious burnout Dx
...and my mom doesnt want me going to Full Sail because she thinks the name is ridiculous lolllll

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
if she's the queen, who's neoh's king? ;)

sounds like neoh got some pedos, though lokii's turning 18 soon
Jailbait does not a pedo make. Also, really? I coulda swore NEOH had some other major female players....
KB believes that Lokii and Clowsui would make beautiful babehhhs. Too soon?

-REWIND-

KB believes that Lokii and Clowsui's personalities are very similar; although their energy levels in person vary exponentially, KB finds both persons a pleasure to be around. He also encourages the two to meet one another. His powerful foresight predicts that nothing but good can come from said meeting.
Lawl. Do not play match maker in front of the lonely cynical nice guy within a jerk!

-REWIND-

I believe that your attempt at being a match maker may result in ill advised futures and results for both parties involved, as well as invoking the wrath and ire of passerby in the NEOH scene and thread.

(AMIDOINITRITE?! That's awkward drama, right?)

Bead

Smash Ace
Bead, I would, but i heard the game design program there is SUPER intense and can cause serious burnout Dx
...and my mom doesnt want me going to Full Sail because she thinks the name is ridiculous lolllll
It's nicknamed Full Jail D=

Shes racist on names D=

Where do you plan on going?

@Auspher - Bead had to urban dictionary yiffing, and gross

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeahhh my mom cares too much about the thoughts of others. Nbd XP
Probably the Art Institute of Pittsburgh or Columbia College in Chicago.
I was looking at SCAD, but the distance might be too much.
AiP is looking like my top choice atm, and it'd give me a chance to stay with the NEOH scene.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Jailbait does not a pedo make. Also, really? I coulda swore NEOH had some other major female players....

Lawl. Do not play match maker in front of the lonely cynical nice guy within a jerk!

-REWIND-

I believe that your attempt at being a match maker may result in ill advised futures and results for both parties involved, as well as invoking the wrath and ire of passerby in the NEOH scene and thread.

(AMIDOINITRITE?! That's awkward drama, right?)
Your witty banter honestly passed over my head lol. Can you clarify that a bit?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Anyone want to make a new graphic for the front page?

Also, I'm thinking of maybe getting a NEOH group pic at Pool Pools or TYM to put on the front page. Anyone up for that?

Bead

Smash Ace
Yeahhh my mom cares too much about the thoughts of others. Nbd XP
Probably the Art Institute of Pittsburgh or Columbia College in Chicago.
I was looking at SCAD, but the distance might be too much.
AiP is looking like my top choice atm, and it'd give me a chance to stay with the NEOH scene.
I thought about AiP but Full Sail sounds more for the hardcore =p
This might just be the second thoughts in me with the whole "super intense" and the whole moving my entire life across the country and i forgot what i was leading into.

Either way, w/e you choose have fun with it and dont be a floosy

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Anyone want to make a new graphic for the front page?

Also, I'm thinking of maybe getting a NEOH group pic at Pool Pools or TYM to put on the front page. Anyone up for that?
Definitely. The Peach boards have pics of us together at nationals on the OP of our social, and that would work well here too imo.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
TBH...Melee has kind of stagnated. I'm in agreement with Zant. The puff is good...but not 4th spot on the tierlist good....Although the fact that her side b, fair, bair all have some of the HIGHEST ****ing priority in the game, her uthrow chains into an easy 40% rest combo kill if not di'd right, and her high priority attacks stay out longer than snake's legs (Okay okay so it's a BIT stretched...but mostly true!) does not a high tier make....But then again, all 95% of foxes do nowadays is the same boring *** waveshining combos unless they're Tang or a decent doubles Fox....Same with most falcos...Overall, melee HAS kind of stagnated in terms of significant players with unique styles...Everyone's got a bit of a cookie cutter playstyle nowadays, and no real no strats or ideas are shown or proposed at the high level tournies n such....
--------------
I'm up for a pic. Depending on if it's inside or outside and where/how much sunlight there is, I MAY be able to take the pic with my sunglasses off....or if you folks would prefer, I can keep em on :p (curse my photosensitive eyes!)

King~

Smash Champion
@lokii you know im going to columbia right now right

anyway i dont have anything to offer accept its my first year and so far i like all of my classes and teachers. and theres a very diverse group of people

i find it ironic that i looked into full sail and AI of pittsburg before

D

Deleted member

Ausfur, his avatar is a giant hand with glasses. It's so crazy.
I like yours a lot too. <3
Maha from the .hack series.

<3

I hope your avatar is seasonal. Is there a Thanksgiving and Christmas version of him?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Mhms
King, I'm actually coming to visit from the 18th-19th of November. Any places at the school in particular I should check out?

King~

Smash Champion
theres no where in particular that i can think, cause theres alot to do around here

i imagine they will bring you by the 916 building where all the classes are.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Maha from the .hack series.

<3

I hope your avatar is seasonal. Is there a Thanksgiving and Christmas version of him?
Nice. :>

Oh, and I'm still hunting for Thanksgivinggoose, but there is plenty of Christmasgoose.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Why should he with this dead *** Melee scene in Ohio? :laugh:
Truth. I was one of only SEVEN players in the melee tourny in TYM 8, and I got whooped. Hell, blue rogue and 1 other were DQ'd cause brawl TOOK so long cause like 50% of folks were late :/...
****s on the comeback, dont worry. I see you tryin to keep people on the dark side, don't try to pull that one over me =P
Really? Who do we still have on the ohio scene?
lol are you all in game design or what?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ1vvxBChZE
fuuuuuuuuuuuun
To be fair, it's jiggs. A 'good' pro jiggs can kill u so fast with a rest if your di isnt good that it's not funny.
Nice. :>

Oh, and I'm still hunting for Thanksgivinggoose, but there is plenty of Christmasgoose.
When did you quit wolf, Espy? D:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well, I'm thinking of doing art commissions during tournaments (specifically Pool Pools and TYM) if anyone is interested....
>___>;;;
-awkwardness-

They won't be expensive. At all. xD
And they'll be drawn during the tournaments.
Sketches, inked pieces, and marker colored
Media used would be computer paper, mechanical pencils, Microns/Faber Castell ink pens, and Neopiko brush markers

http://pyromaniac-chaos.deviantart.com/
^ References
And of course i'll have my sketchbook on me for samples

P.S. Most of my best work is not on DA (new sketches/inked pieces/marker drawings)

Yeah .__.;;;;

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Loki, I may be interested. I'll try to find you at Pools Pools. What sort of things do you usually draw?

clowsui

Smash Legend
broke *** poor as in can't even spare a dollar poor? why are you trying to go to pool pools then >_>; i'm not necessarily discouraging your attendance but i'm honestly wondering whether you're making the best decision for yourself by choosing to go to pool pools when you have so little money

oh, and lady lyss you already know i'll be getting one of those commissions :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I usually do anime, but i've been playing around with cartoony styles and semi-realistic.
Thanks guys xD

Top Bottom