• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
December, Not sure when. I figured I'd see if like 5-10 people at least would be interested, and ask if you guys would want it near the beginning, middle, or end of december...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sighhhh Lokii cant wait til Pool Pools (which is up on our schedule along with Fro's smashfest by the way~).
Lokii wants to play Brawl against someone other than Denzi xP He knows Lokii's playstyle too well...and plays Falco...IT DOESN'T WORK OUT WELL for Lokiiiii T__T

Bead

Smash Ace
Sighhhh Lokii cant wait til Pool Pools (which is up on our schedule along with Fro's smashfest by the way~).
Lokii wants to play Brawl against someone other than Denzi xP He knows Lokii's playstyle too well...and plays Falco...IT DOESN'T WORK OUT WELL for Lokiiiii T__T
Bead is willing to play everybody. More Smashfests are needed

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Juu would like to play against Lokii at some point during Pool Pools, though he'd also like to point out that he is familiar with Sole's Zoot to an extent and also secondaries Falco (though he plays a ton of other characters). Juu would like the experience of playing against more Zoot users.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii agrees with Bead. Though, NEOH is looking better than a few months ago. We actually have stuff going on every once in a while xD

Juu would like to play against Lokii at some point during Pool Pools, though he'd also like to point out that he is familiar with Sole's Zoot to an extent and also secondaries Falco (though he plays a ton of other characters). Juu would like the experience of playing against more Zoot users.
:o Lokii would like to play Juu as well then!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Chi needs to ask Tako whether he's gonna drive to Pool Pools or not. Chi really wants to meet Alyssa and Zack and play with all the NEOH peeps again.

solecalibur

Smash Master

Sole would like to remind everyone discussion in the other thread would help it gain hype

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Well, I'm tryin to set up a smash fest in Cleveland :(...Anyone else interested n willing to make the trip?
EDIT: Remember it'd be sometime in december depending on what is best for everyone or most everyone...

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
.Dempt is looking for friendlies either later today, tomorrow, or Wednesday after 2, need practice for a friendly local tourney a friend is hosting.

Melee only, by the way. .Dempt does not like Brawl.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
You aren't far at all. You're like only 20-30 minutes away from Twinsburg, if not less. Where would you rather play, .Dempt's house or your place?

clowsui

Smash Legend
what is this clowsui don't even

wait

clowsui knows a way to deal with this

I CALL UPON THE POWER OF HYPE DOG

Lokii, come observe this unnatural phenomenon of first and third-person in this sentence. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thas crazy. Links, youre sillyyyyy. xD
DUDE. CHECK YOUR PHONE.
Lokii has a GREAT hype dog story for you.

King~

Smash Champion
hey dempt real talk go into the TYM thread in the MW forums on the page before last look for the tag FlipX and pm him he lives in twinsburg and plays only melee too

and whenever i come back

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I know Flip, he's my friend. We went to the same school, haha. But he's unavailable today because he only comes back to Twinsburg on weekends and Wednesdays. Regardless, I'm going to need to get a hold of Links.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
JoWii thinks a lot of ppl in this thread don't talk in third person enough. JoWii feels he's made his one useless comment for the day and as such knows he's 'GOOTTTTAAAAA GOOOO!!!!!!!'

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
lol well i guess we went to the same school at one point to then dempt lol
What's your name? Mine is Matt Bidwell. I doesn't afraid of anything btw.

Also, good smash today, credit goes to Links for hosting and providing a Ganon. :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Tsk tsk. Third person rule is dying.
STAY STRONG USERS OF THE 3rd PERSON.
Also, get hyped NEOH! We have 2 awesome tournaments within the next 2 months.
Thanks Sole XD

Top Bottom