• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I'm awesome.
Anywho, anyone know if they're doin stuffs for DU 'n Nopes? Really don't want to pass these up, next thing's looking like TYM right now ._.

will also take TvC
fffff People still play this? Dun care about MMs but yes please

clowsui

Smash Legend
Blue, clowsui is not doing doubles at DU V so...

$5 MM Wario v Falco?

The other $5 will be spent on money matching Alphazealot if clowsui does not meet him in bracket.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii wishes everyone luck at DU!
Lokii is taking her new German friend to the Holy War football game to introduce her to people, so Lokii can't go on the 20th.
(Lokii is still proud the rule is followed for the most part <3)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
German friend? Nice! I'm takin up german again :3....Although I'm doing badly at it atm T_T...Almost 3 years since my last lessons....and my last lessons were only german 1 :/

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeahh she's an exchange student. She joined Lokii's youth group and is always in Lokii's small groups. Her and Lokii are friends now~
German seems like a fun language imo.
Lokii wants to learn Korean for fun. That'd be interesting.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
By screwed out of practice Links means he will only practice 1-2 times per week until Nintendo fixes his Wii for free, right?

links24

Smash Ace
links has tried and failed the WAD downloads arent working and pissing him off

"lol" links said again

EDIT: OK! ive gotten the usb loader to work for my SD card now i just somone with the ISO of brawl and im set

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
If i had a way to Amherst I'd probably be able to just get to Nope's myself.. ugh
and yeah i have the iso, you know it's huge right?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'd like a ride to Nope's too please.

Also, since I have limited internet access, is there anyone I can text who can post in this thread when I'm having smashfests (I have usually 2/week.)? Related note: I'm having a smashfest today, you can show up whenever. I have 3 TVs so bringing Wiis is a good idea.

solecalibur

Smash Master
We are most likely having a tounry the first weekend of November , I think im gonna post it tomorrow but my dad is pretty much giving me the go ahead

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Okay, man you all having smash fests with no one who can pick me up D:. Why must you all be 40+ miles away T_T....
Speaking of 40 miles away, I'm planning on trying to host a smashfest at mah local library. He's given me the okay to use 1 (im guessing maybe 2 or so) of the bigger rooms on the upper part of the library. Obviously try not to get too loud even though we'd be up stairs since it's a library, but here's the 2 catches.

It'll have to be in december...and anyone who can bring a set up is appreciated, as they only have 1 thing, and its a projector + screen combo...I'd be bringing my wii, melee, and brawl. What I want to know is, would there be anyone who'd be willing to drive to Cleveland in december for said smash fest, and if so, could anyone bring set ups? ^^;....(Tryin to set up a smash fest a bit closer to me, so that's why I ask...)
------
Also, what is this bout a tournament?

clowsui

Smash Legend
We are most likely having a tounry the first weekend of November , I think im gonna post it tomorrow but my dad is pretty much giving me the go ahead
clowsui is hoping beyond hope that tako will wanna drive for this
clowsui dun wanna have to pay for amtrak

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii will do her best! And she'll also do her best to make sure Denzi comes...and maybe another friend who is never able to attend stuff :<
KIDNAPPING, AWAYYYY!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
HIGH FIVE EXCEL!
Lokii can has agreement.
Because she didnt set the precedent either.
KB did. GOOD JOB KB!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fromundaman is going to request that weekend off and wishes to inform the masses he plans on taking 1st (and sincerely hopes he doesn't have a show to play that day.).

Also, smashfest this Sunday at 5.

Bead

Smash Ace
Okay, man you all having smash fests with no one who can pick me up D:. Why must you all be 40+ miles away T_T....
Speaking of 40 miles away, I'm planning on trying to host a smashfest at mah local library. He's given me the okay to use 1 (im guessing maybe 2 or so) of the bigger rooms on the upper part of the library. Obviously try not to get too loud even though we'd be up stairs since it's a library, but here's the 2 catches.

It'll have to be in december...and anyone who can bring a set up is appreciated, as they only have 1 thing, and its a projector + screen combo...I'd be bringing my wii, melee, and brawl. What I want to know is, would there be anyone who'd be willing to drive to Cleveland in december for said smash fest, and if so, could anyone bring set ups? ^^;....(Tryin to set up a smash fest a bit closer to me, so that's why I ask...)
------
Also, what is this bout a tournament?
Where is this library? I only live 23 miles from downtown soo i dont know what you are talking about.

I've got a full set up also

@Sole - Yeah i got a full set up for pools pools also =p

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Lokii will do her best! And she'll also do her best to make sure Denzi comes...and maybe another friend who is never able to attend stuff :<
KIDNAPPING, AWAYYYY!
Don't suppose you could kidnap me too :/
Where is this library? I only live 23 miles from downtown soo i dont know what you are talking about.

I've got a full set up also

@Sole - Yeah i got a full set up for pools pools also =p
http://www.cuyahoga.lib.oh.us/Branch.aspx?id=824
Off of Mayfield near Brush.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hmm wonder if going to Delta is possible. Haven't been playing smash at all. RO is replacing smash it seems so quitting brawl may have come to pass!
Has avoided 3rd person rule.

Top Bottom