• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes KB wants in. KB will be bringing his friends Feiy and Lisa as well. Beegs is supposed to hang out with us from what KB has heard so KB will bring him along too.

solecalibur

Smash Master
talking in 3rd person xD
want time do you think is a good time?
I get home around 4ish depending on when my classes let out

Bead

Smash Ace
Bead will be angry at Beegs if he found out he was gonna hang out with KB instead of somebody he has to live with for the next few years of their lives. So angry that Bead will probally prank him good

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Bead will be angry at Beegs if he found out he was gonna hang out with KB instead of somebody he has to live with for the next few years of their lives. So angry that Bead will probally prank him good
What sense would it make for Beegs to hang out with someone he'll be seeing a lot of, over KB who he is also close to and has not seen in a while? Nonsensical babble KB says.

Bead

Smash Ace
What sense would it make for Beegs to hang out with someone he'll be seeing a lot of, over KB who he is also close to and has not seen in a while? Nonsensical babble KB says.
Bead believes that KB and Beegs should hang out sometime to get some fine quality "Bro" time.
Doing such act will not prevent Bead's awesome plans for pranks.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB is disappointed in Solecalibur's and King's inability to adhere to the new rule of the NEOH thread.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Tag: Eon
Username: Eon the Wolf
City: Cleveland, OH
AIM - Loki Kaireg
XFire - Kaireg
MSN - eonicefire@live.com
Steam - steamcommunity.com/id/eonofaeon
XBL - Ethinial
email - eonicefire@gmail.com
Mains/Subs
:fox::falcon::pikachu:
Melee
:marth::falcon::falco:
Brawl
:falco::wolf::popo:

I'd say i'm half active, half inactive. I still practice with my friend, and I try to go to tournaments/gatherings, but I rarely have transportation if its more than an hour away (sucks living in cleveland >.<), and I can't even find most of them....Speaking of tournaments/gatherings/smashfests, I had a question....Are there any somewhat regular gatherings or some such near me? Being in the frigid right-next-to-the-lakes of Cleveland, pretty much EVERY meet, tourny, or house tourny I learn about an hour n a half or so away from me, minimum :(...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii is also disappointed in Sole, but is happy most everyone follows the rules~
Lokii can't wait to see everyone tonight!!

Bead

Smash Ace
Bead would like to acknowledge that he will be able to go to the smashfest for a little bit. But he is saddened that he has to leave early to go to a big manly man party in Akron.

Edit: Bead lied. He requires more pylons

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii had fun!
Lokii learned the true meaning of the tier list, actually played okay for once, played an awesome game of extreme air hockey...AND HOCKEY PUCK FRISBEE!
Thanks Sole!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fromundaman stateth that there shall be a smashfest at his house Sunday at 5 PM, and that for more info one should text him as he has limited internet access. His number is 330-459-9660. He also wishes for it to be known that he hosts about 2 smashfests per week, and that if one wishes to be made aware of them, they should text him and will receive a text announcing each one.

Also, Fromundaman accepts MMs from any challenger at these smashfests.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii posted the info to the smashfest section~
Lokii would go, but she has a 7 page research paper due Monday and isn't allowed to go too far from home on Sunday nights.
Everyone who isn't busy should go though. NEOH needs more attendance at stuff <3

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
There's a problem with that; Fro, I do not have a cellphone. Thus, I cannot text. Also, where do you live? :/...Lokii, I'd have no problem with more attendance if not for the fact that I don't know anyone that's not at least 45 minutes or so away from me (by car...basically, just bout everyone seems to be the same distance from me as I was from cold fusion...)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Falllllllse.
Fromundaman wishes to know why KB finds that false considering Fromundaman only started doing this about 2 weeks ago and hasn't seen KB in that time.
Fromundaman also wishes to point out that it says any challenger, not any amount or any game (example: no $100 melee MM XD).

However Fromundaman, who is starting to regret having a long name since he is using wiinet, will also take TvC MMs, although he feels more likely to lose those than Brawl ones.

EDIT: Eon I'm in akron. My address is 1968 Ayers Ave. Ayers is off of Frank Blvd, which itself is off of W. Market Street.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Yeah, like I said, everywhere's a minimum of like 45 minutes or more...I'm 46 minutes away, in South Euclid...If I could find a ride or some sh*t I could try to come over...If my family can't take me that is...Mother just injured her foot to the point of needing a brace, so not sure if she could take me and/or pick me up....Don't suppose anyone's able to swing by meh sunday n pick me up? XD hahaha
EDIT: Cause I could totally go....But only if I had a ride xP...I could totally use the practice. Tired of consistently winning against my friend...
EDIT: Also, curious...5 pm? Any chance you could try n start it up earlier :(...More likely for folks to show up IMO, and be able to have fun longer, if it started at like 2 or 3 or so rather than 5 :(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lokii really really really hates writing research papers (is doing so right now =__=). She really dislikes using quotes n stuff because it's rather irksome when she can just paraphrase stuff.

By the way, Lokii probs won't be able to attend anything after the first week of november until december due to retreats and stage crew. Lokii can't host smashfests til after that. And by that time, maybe Lokii can harass the people of westlake rec to allow her to host on a snowy day for a SNOWFEST.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fromundaman regrets to inform that it can't start earlier since fromundaman only gets off of work at 4.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Okay brb let me ask me mother if she could/would be willin to take me there...btw since this is a smashfest, its free right ^^; (dur hur of course it is but I just wanna make sure)
Yeah no...She states that she has not the gas to drive there tomorrow :x
EDIT: Don't suppose someone who's attending lives close to south euclid, huh? ^^;

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Bead feels the same way with midterms. Quotes should go hide in a hole and never come out
Amen to that.
Lokii is dreading having to use footnotes for her history paper in November. It's only 3 pages long...but Lokii doesn't wanna learn footnotes. They look annoying.

Top Bottom