• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
broke *** poor as in can't even spare a dollar poor? why are you trying to go to pool pools then >_>; i'm not necessarily discouraging your attendance but i'm honestly wondering whether you're making the best decision for yourself by choosing to go to pool pools when you have so little money

oh, and lady lyss you already know i'll be getting one of those commissions :D
Friendlies, probably. It's TYM I'll hopefully be paying for tournament entries into...Friendlies and to get back into the scene, since I've had no one but my friend pretty much for the past 8 months and one's skill can only improve so much against one person of similar skill level....Especially when I start to pull ahead :/...

Bead

Smash Ace
Friendlies, probably. It's TYM I'll hopefully be paying for tournament entries into...Friendlies and to get back into the scene, since I've had no one but my friend pretty much for the past 8 months and one's skill can only improve so much against one person of similar skill level....Especially when I start to pull ahead :/...
Hey, tomorrow would you be interested in maybe some friendlies with Argent at his new place in Mayfield? I'll pick you up or w/e

Keep in touch though cuz plans might change. I was challenged to a MM in melee from one of Beegs friends

but seriously, ARGENT is back, but not hardcore yet =p

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Oh **** he's next to me? Woot! (I recognize the name, but I feel like a douche for not remembering who he mains...T_T)
EDIT: OH HELL YES I AM. That'll definitely perk up my sure to be horrible end to the first quarter :D. What time?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Ah right, now I remember....Did he used to tinker with wolf as well? Cause if I remember right, there was SOMEONE who used to be a big wolf player but moved to lucario...

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
If you ever wanna get back into Melee, pm me. I'm starting to get requests for friendlies across NEOH, and Celeveland ain't far for me at all.

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I'm still in Melee. And Brawl. In fact, My brawl is far more rusty than my melee imo...I'm slowly improving my lcanceling n shuffle (Even experimenting with timing of it. It's real fun :3). I'm up for friendlies any time...Due to my light sensitive eyes, generally I either stay in my house or visit someone else's on the weekend, so if you ever wanna do friendlies with me, get me a ride to wherever you are or show up at my house after calling ahead n I'm down unless there's an issue. In fact, I'd like to say something to everyone;
--------------------------------------
I will be handling my house's trick or treating sunday. As a result, I will be in the living room for most of the day, playing alan wake for achievements, HOPEFULLY SSF4 if it arrives by then from my uncle, 64, melee, brawl, or any othern umber of multiplayer games. (Yes I have MvC2. No, I do not have 100% unlocked.) IF ANYONE wants to show up at my house to keep me company, or even better, do some friendlies (or hell guys, do some MM here. I'd enjoy watching em :3) here to help me improve, I'd MORE than appreciate it this sunday/saturday. If, however, no one can show, no biggie. I've got many a single player 360 game I can chalk on. Chances are until folks show, I'll try to get some bullet witch and/or ff13 done...so yeah....

If anyone's interested, I'm open for hangin out at my house for friendlies or w/e on halloween. You wanna show at noon? Go right ahead...Just...call ahead so my family knows :p (also, ask in here or send me a PM for directions.)

Zero

Smash Hero
Loki? Or Lokii?

Also clowsui's not afraid of Lokii. F)
Zero thinks Lokii should put Clowsui in their place.

If Lokii has a glass of water, Zero thinks he would be extra respectful, in the case that Lokii explodes, water would be all over me.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Bead, that sounds like intense fun xD

Lol the whole 'Queen' title is amusing me xD
-is now using it as her user title >:3-

Bead

Smash Ace
Be Queen NEOH, or like QNEOH
not just Queen please
I have Queen boxers and that could get confusing O.o
"Have you seen Queen?"
"Oh yeah, wrapped around my waist"

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Well hello there.

IF ANYONE wants to show up at my house to keep me company, or even better, do some friendlies (or hell guys, do some MM here. I'd enjoy watching em :3) here to help me improve, I'd MORE than appreciate it this sunday/saturday.
This. I will be messaging you shortly.

Top Bottom