• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most stylish thing you've ever done in Brawl?

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
Just like the title says. What is the absolute most stylish thing you've ever done?

Here's mine, and I have NO IDEA how I pulled it off.

Wolf(me)vs. Marth on the Bridge of Eldin

King Bulbo (the thing on the pig) had just blown up the middle. I managed to knock the Marth player off the ledge, and grabbed onto the ledge. As he was trying to recover, I did Wolf's shine. Here comes the insane part. I kept the shine going, which lowered me pass the actual ledge. I then walljumped off the ledge as Marth was trying to recover again and spiked him to his doom. When I got back on solid ground, I was screaming,"HOLY SH-T!! HOLY SH-T!!THAT JUST F-CKING HAPPENED!! OMG!! YOU JUST GOT SPIKED, BI-ATCH!!"

Here comes the crappy part, though. I was so excited by the end of the match that I forgot to save the replay. :(

Anyway, enough with my pathetic sobbing. What's the most stylish thing YOU'VE ever done? And don't say, "I falcon/warlocked punch three people at once."I've seen plenty of those already.

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
Double shoryuuken in an actual doubles match. Epic.

Oh, and I 0-deathed a Marth with Captain Falcon. It ended with a spike. I actually have the replay but I have nothing to record it with.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
Online Basic Brawl. Items on. Me: Captain Falcon. Others: Nobody cares.

So I was fighting this one guy off, because he's a noob and he wanted to own me. Tough luck for him, amirite? Anyways, an explosion box appeared below us, since we were engaging in aerial combat. I wanted the guy to get away from me, so I did a Raptor Boost in mid-air to spike him. He flew straight towards the explosion box, and it blew up. It must've been triggered by the flame trails that I left on him.

Needless to say, the guy died a horrible, horrible death, and all I could say was...

"Show ya moves."

Panix

Smash Ace
Steb's combo with my friend.

had a c4 on the field, my one friend grabbed the kid we where vrsing (which happened to be right next to my c4, and the kid was at 150% 1 stock)

I then planted a mine rolled dropped two nades jumped and blew up the mine, foot stooled him properly while dropping another c4, he landed on the mine i footstooled him again, blew up mine. U-AIR FOR KILL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEEJPLGGBwo
Steb combo for people who don't know it, just picture it with a person grabbing metaknight, and him blowing up at a weird angle.
fixed for the win.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Probably when I was playing on Halberd and as soon as the laser thing was about to shoot out I jumped into the air and did B-Over, spiking the guy onto the floor to get lasered at around 150%. That's no the best thing I've done...but the most recent. A lot of those are spikes/meteor smashes.

Nidoqueen

Smash Cadet
Uhm, I was Wolf, and my friend was Ivysaur, while my other two friends were Ness and Kirby...

Anyway, I had flown off, then my Ivysaur friend had been thrown out by Ness and Kirby, who were dueling out it with each other - they had sent the Ivysaur friend flying. Then, as Ivysaur tried to get back to the stage, I was doing the same - we were so close to each other, with Ivysaur above me, that I thought Ivysaur would footstool me. Then, somehow, Ivysaur got past me - then, I Side+B'd, hit Ivysaur who went flying back where she had come from - and was koed; and I landed on the stage... Only to get ko'd moments afterward. XD Best thing I've ever done so far; it was so awesome.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Me, Arch Night, and Lee10 were in a C. Falcon v C. Falcon v Ganon fight ONLY using our B PAWNCHES! I did so many stylish things in this match Im glad I recorded it. It ended with the Ganon player trying to recover with a side B move. He tried to recover, but got jabbed in the face. With expert jab cancelling, I had him pinned with my back towards him. He was hit by the Cannon Meta Knights ship shoots on the stage Halbred.

Tl;Dr: If you want the replay, I'll gladly send it to you.

Adapt

Smash Lord
with ZSS:

dash attack>ftilt(trip)>dsmash>dsmash>weak uair>bair, after which I then jump out after them and side-B for the kill

No replay though :(

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
Wow, stacked up to me, I seem like nothing. But anyway,
Team Battle:
Opponent was pummeling us, I charged up a shot (Samus) but they always
seemed to dodge it. My partner seemed to have read my mind, so (s)he
grabbed the foe, fired my shot, instaKO.

Another thing in team battle was when Donkey Kong was destroying me
with charged up fists and Down B, so I fired a shot, Donkey Kong was
recovering, right after I fired the shot I ran towards the end of the stage,
leaped into the air, A Side. Of course, donkey recovered. I could've done a
Meteor if I was a few frames higher..

I love making things cinematic with comebacks. It's so fun when
your foe is pummeling you, and then after enduring that,
BAM. Hyper Mode and obliterate them. Baha.
Im gunna go try to spot some more epic-icities in my replays..

Icy-Flood

Smash Cadet
Alot of things haha but I was Wolf and I came back from
2 Stock down and had very high damage
my freind thew me out and I was trying to get back
on the stage so I went right under it
and did my UpB with Wolf
and while he was edge
garding Wolf's UpB kicked him from the edge and he died with only 8 damage Lol

Brawl plus is quite nice to I love it its Like Melee/Brawl mixed up

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I (Ness mainer) Daired a weegee who was at 0%. We were playing on big blue, and it happened when we were floating. So I spiked him and he got stuck under the track and died.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hm....from what I remember, besides using Raptor Boost on a Lucas's Up B to cancel it, and just being able to grab the edge afterwards (which I've done twice), it would have to be Ganonciding by grabbing Popo off the ledge he was hanging on, dragging him down with me. I was just happy I grabbed the right IC. I had done that before in that match, but I got Nana the first time.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Broke my opponent's shield as Falcon, did a dtaunt, and then paunched him to death.

Flawless Victory.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Top 5

1.Stopping both a ness and a lucas recovering by cannceling both their pkt's trying to hit them with ikes fair.

2.Runoff Bair stagespike on a R.O.B first 15 seconds of a game...with ike

3.When a link was recovering a bomb was thrown....the bomb gets grabbed....bomb gets thrown back....bomb stagespikes.... (on wifi)

4.Getting 5 sudden deaths in a row with Gannon vs Bowser....gannon finally lost

5.Runnoff rest on snake.... this will be hard to beat

i am officially the luckiest human alive

I really need to get a Digital camera.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Top 5

1.Stopping both a ness and a lucas recovering by cannceling both their pkt's trying to hit them with ikes fair.

2.Runoff Bair stagespike on a R.O.B first 15 seconds of a game...with ike

3.When a link was recovering a bomb was thrown....the bomb gets grabbed....bomb gets thrown back....bomb stagespikes.... (on wifi)

4.Getting 5 sudden deaths in a row with Gannon vs Bowser....gannon finally lost

5.Runnoff rest on snake.... this will be hard to beat

i am officially the luckiest human alive

I really need to get a Digital camera.
Or a capture card :)

Hmm, dunno. Almost a year of playing Brawl. Probably something with Falco:

Dthrow, IBG Dthrow, IBG Dthrow, IBG Dthrow, IBG Dthrow, SH Dair, Ftilt, SHL

The L Man

Smash Cadet
Me (Ganon) D-Air's 3 of my buddies in a free-for-all to their death.

Ahhhhhhh :)

HAHAHAHA! Wow I want to see that!

My friend's Kirby hammered a Toon Link straight into my fully charged Luigi rocket that also misfired. He was also at like 130 damage... I'm pretty sure he automatically lost 3 stock because of that. ha

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I was playing with my friend from school who doesn't have a wii, so he's not that good, but this was hilarious. He was Snake and I was Falcon. After I killed him twice, he got me once and he had probably around 10 damage on him. He does the box taunt, and when I respawn, I try to grab him, but end up picking up the box. So I throw it at him, and bair/uair combo him all the way to the other side of PS1, and sweet knee him just as he uses the cypher.

Linkwearsgreen

Smash Journeyman
Me: Link vs. Marth on Final D
We both have 1 stock left. Marth hits me to the left, follows me, I use my midair jump. He tries to gimp me with his fair. He grabs the ledge, and I use Link's up B. On the fifth and final hit of it, it hits marth off the side of the stage and flies down to his death. And this was yesterday. I even saved the replay.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
i jumped on links head (he dieds) then metor smah dk off of links head

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
why hasn't anyone yet said

"quit brawl and play melee"

as the most stylish thing?

im amazed

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Just one off the top of my head: I believe I was being Donkey Kong (pretty sure it was DK, though it might've been Falcon) and I was playing someone at Port Town. At some point, my opponent ended up below the floating platform of the stage attempting to recover with their UpB through the platform at which point I performed a SHDair on them at the point when they were far enough through the platform to be hit by my attack but not enough to land on the platform. When they flew down towards the bottom of the screen, they hit the road part of the stage, bounced back up, and I did the same thing again. All in all, I did a SHDair on them four times in a row that way. It was pretty vicious lulz.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
TL vs. Ness. Ness was recovering, so he used his PK Thunder. I jumped off the stage, intercepted the PK Thunder. H e fell to his death as I jumped back onto the stage oh-so-gracefully.

Top Bottom