• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most stylish thing you've ever done in Brawl?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Diddy ditto. I got diddy humped. I broke out at last min and did my own diddy hump. Both of us are under the stage where the cursors come up. I spiked him with my own diddy hump and won the game.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
...Lol
Its so much fun killing Game&Watch Upwards...

For mine ..
I was Peach my opponent Fox on Final Destination. I pulled a turnip glide tossed it forwards.. he used his reflector.. I ground floated (without getting hit) then down aired him into one of my combos.. I stopped letting him fall into the lip I down aired him into the lip moving him around it like a line rider game then I umbrellad him into it again sending him straight down .. then I grabbed the edge. Came onto final destination and Taunted "Sweeeeeet"

My friend Jizzed his pants...

Next match I did basically the same thing.. again.

kr3wman

Smash Master
This thread is such a scrub magnet. I don't get why people kept on posting after my post. D:

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
I was Snake against Wario.

I did a Mortar, turned around, hit them with the first hit of Ftilt. Mortar came down and hit them. I jumped with their trajectory, and stickied them.

It was so smooth. It looked like water.

3rd Ice Climber

Smash Cadet
Climbin' For eggplants in the icy suburbs of MD
Mine:I was useing the ice climbers,and fighting my friend who used DK.
On FD,we did a 3 stock match and i I was able to CG him enough to get him to 1 stock,and i had 2 left.
So i got him off the stage,but he used his f-air to spike the leader IC,but as i was falling to my doom,i told nana to fair-spike him as soon as he spiked me.We both got spiked but i won :D

2nd:I was using toon link,and was fighting a lv9 sonic at skyworld.after getting sonic off the stage,he used his spring jump,and at the same time ,i used my dair,and spiked him befor he even went up all the way.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I was using ganondorf and I ftilted a Game and Watch into the giant gap in the center of Bridge of Eldin.
Sparta

My enemy was off of the ledge. I glide tossed a turnip up, pulled another turnip and threw it at the opponent. He gets hit by both of them and I proceed to do an aerial. I end up catching one turnip and throw it as soon as the cooldown faded. It hit. I recovered.

O_O

AuraKid

Smash Cadet
Knocking Snake off of FD with a string of forward airs, while he was at 0% and I was at about 90, hitting him with a down air to send him underneath the curve of the stage, and finishing with a back air that knocked him under the stage. I died right when it said game lol

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Triple justice

Didn't KO anyone though -.-

I've gotten some crazy matches on 300% where me and my friend justiced eachother at the same time and died instantly

.Marik

is a social misfit
Simply playing Yoshi.

I've done some crazy **** with the little guy. :D

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Huh...I've done some stylish things.. I think the most fun was one where I was Ike and my opponent was Wolf on Green Greens. After tech chasing a reversed Up+Smash and landing it, I did it again and my sword caught all of the blocks and hit Wolf's hand after his F-smash. The entire Up-Smash lasted about ten times longer than it should, and it looks like Wolf just attacked me and flies away.

o.o It's gonna be in a video later so you guys can see.

~rh

Smash Lord
D3: ftilt and they missed the upb recovery so I thought that was pretty sexy.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
One time against this guy on GameFaqs, I was playing Ganondorf against Zamus, and I was lucky enough to hit him with Warlock Punch as he came back from getting sent off the stage. We both laughed so hard at it. XD It was hilarious.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I think the most stylish thing I've ever done was in a brawl with some friends. We were on the Battlefield. I was Samus. My friend was Link. The other two were Fox and Mario. The Link had a Smash Ball and the Fox tried to hold me so that the Link could hit me. The Mario was taunting his butt off. The Link used it, but some how, not only did I break Fox's hold, but I rolled UNDER the little trail of light that makes Link target a person infront of him, and he killed both Mario and Fox for me. Then, the second the Link went uninvincible, he got blasted off of the stage with a Fully Charged Charge Beam. Game. I was like, aweyeah.

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
I tripped right on the edge of the stage, where a zelda used din's fire, and i pushed her off the stage and she fell helpless.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I also did this crazy one with Captain Falcon on Corneria. Hop down from tail fin -> Bair against wall -> SH dair -> SH dair -> Down tilt -> Falcon Punch! From 0 to dead lol

Sadly, I didn't have a video camera with me =(

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I have tons of epic content, I swear my C.Falcon has to be the luckiest thing on this planet.

But Falco?

Double Spike off of a Swallow, momentum. They tech it and I spike for a third. It wasn't FTW but it was amazing none the less.

Falcon Punch on Big Blues Road.

vato_break

Smash Master
my friend meow was jiggs and i was mario i was like at 90% he was like at 10%

so we are both on our last stocks so he jumps staight up uses all his jumps but one and charges his rollout
so he executes the rollout towards me,keep in mind the roll out is coming from the air.right before the rollout hits me i use a charge d fludd.the fludd makes him go right above me and missing the stage he trys to do that pound recovery,he could of made it too but, i then run off and spike him .

i still have the replay too...that was probably my most epic moment.

Top Bottom