• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Fun Stage In Brawl

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
Which stage do you think is the most fun and why?

My favorite is the Wario ware stage because of the alternating little mini events.

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
Which stage do you think is the most fun and why?

My favorite is Wario ware stage because
You didnt say why your fav stage is wario ware, although its kinda obvious

To goof off, mine is the one with the leaves.
I like hitting them for fun, and making them go crazy and glitch

Burpman

Smash Rookie
In terms of fun, I like pictochat because of the scribbles.

Spear Pillar has awesome music too though.

SHUCKLE MAN

Smash Cadet
I'm loving Port Town Aero Drive atm. The music does half the work for me. I'm addicted to Planet Colors, Mute City and Shotgun Kiss. :D

Pika!

Smash Rookie
NNID
ObviouslyKorean
Pokemon Stadium 2.
Love the stage transitions and it can lead to some unpredictable / lucky kills sometimes.

Although i hate PS1.
Its boring and the stage transitions not that impressive. cept the windmill...but thats about it. =P

It is the Don

Smash Rookie
Port Town Aero Drive for the music, 75 M for just sheer laughs at people wondering whats going on, and Wario Ware for the minigames.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I'd have to say either Hyrule Temple, or Wario Ware, if we're talking about just for messing around. Temple because of the sheer size and the "Hyrule Jumps", and Wario Ware for the mini-games. :3

UberMario

Smash Master
It's tough call for me between Spear Pillar (when it's in space mode and NOT time mode) and Hyrule Temple (love teching to ridiculous damage percentages in the lower area)

mikesz98

Smash Rookie
My favourite stage is final destination because its so cool thers no obstacles in the way we just brawl there with nothing to worry about.

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
You didnt say why your fav stage is wario ware, although its kinda obvious

To goof off, mine is the one with the leaves.
I like hitting them for fun, and making them go crazy and glitch

Hanenbow ftw. Especially if you're Pika and you hold down A at the edge of the leaves. :p

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I actually have fun on Corneria and Green Greens. Random bomb box KO's and and getting my n00by cousin to camp on the lasers in the front of the ship and watch him get blasted away:laugh:

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
I really enjoy Smashville, Final Destination, and Delfino Plaza...

Smashville- No idea why... but i seem to perform better on this stage for some reason, and its just fun.

Final Destination- Epic music, flat, and what i believe to be acceptable blastzones... Final D is top tier for me

Delfino Plaza- the shifting stage anatomy is something i like in stages(unless it has bullcrap obstacles like warioware or pictochat) and i enjoy my understage attacks >=)

trumpet210

Smash Rookie
Hyrule Temple for the pit of death where I've seen percentages in a normal match get well over 400%

Cracker

Smash Rookie
Special brawl - mini+light brawl - temple - unable to see characters.

Diggit.. Especially the hardlooking hits, though they are not hard at all... size makes it look like they get blasted away from even toon links bombs...

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
For me, Shadow Moses Island, it makes me feel like I am playing Metal Gear Solid 2: The Twin Snakes. By playing on this stage, I always dominate. By the way, cool idea of thread. Can we post custom stages here?

My other one is Final Destination. It well over benefits me when I use Captain Falcon. Snake and Capt. Falcon are my favorate Charaters cause' they ROCK!

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
Mushroomy Kingdom, both 1-1 and 1-2. The ? blocks are sure to cause madness and lulz. c:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
My favorite stage is WarioWare. Marth is so broken there. I also enjoy Flatzone 2, though I rarely get people to play me on it. Castle Siege, Pokemon Stadium 1, and Battlefield are also high on my list.

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
For me when I need a lulz match I always pick Summit sure that fish has a personal vendetta against me... but that place is just to funny!
For a neutral stage I would pick Smashville why? simple the music Go K.K Rider! FTW!

highfive

Smash Lord
I like Green Greens for some reason. I think it's because of the layout. You only have three spots to truly fight in and doesn't kill you unless you attack it first. The blocks of course.

Scratch that. Satan apples.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Norfair is most definately one of the funnest stages for me to play on just so long as i stay out of the **** cages

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Pierce, if we were in the same region, we'd play on Flat Zone 2 all day!

Anyway, Norfair is the most fun stage. It's just such a mindgame-ish stage with so many cool positioning tricks that all work really well with my character.

I really like almost every stage though. The only stages that aren't fun are the extremely blatant loop stages like Spear Pillar just because of the loop. I mean, death lasers are fun and all, but infinite run-away isn't really fun at all. Hanenbow is also a stupid stage; that's about it really.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Rainbow Cruise
There are so many little "trapdoor" areas and so many fun ways to score kills. My personal favorite is bouncing people off the bottom of the donut blocks on the rising part with Uairs. ^_^

CirusX

Smash Rookie
hmm there are alot of stages I like playing on..
I think Hyrule, it was my fav for melee, and good they kept it for brawl. Pit of Death woo!
Although my most played stage is very probably Final Destination. Its good for 1 on 1 because its so standard. The background is nice too :p

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I enjoy New Pork City, Corneria and Delfino Plaza.
NPC because it is great for campfests and taunt matches.
Corneria because I love the concept of battling on top of an aeroplane.
Delfino because it is fun to travel everywhere and battle on top of rooftops and in the sea.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I like going to Basic Brawl and gliding on the lower left part of the stage as MK for the whole match.
And during sudden death to avoid bombs.

Top Bottom