• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Fun Stage In Brawl

Night•Vision

Smash Rookie
mine would have to be hands down wario ware. I normally pick final destination or battlefield for regular gameplay but wario ware is just so much fun lol

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I often find Stage Builder stages the most fun. Especially with the power of hacking at your disposal. But the regular stages I would go with Spear Pillar.

dniMretsaM

Smash Apprentice
Flat Zone 2, WarioWare Inc., and Mario Circut. FZ2 just because it's cool. WW 'cause of the mini games. MC because uhhh.. I don't know why, I just like it.

Mogotoo

Smash Rookie
Probably PictoChat. I find the drawings funner than WarioWare.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Spear Pillar, lolz i always get a free ko on it cuz i just sit still when its upside down and when people come after me they sd XD pictochat and new pork city are fun too :)
also temple of course :D
(taunt parties anyone ;) )

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Spear Pillar, lolz i always get a free ko on it cuz i just sit still when its upside down and when people come after me they sd XD pictochat and new pork city are fun too :)
also temple of course :D
(taunt parties anyone ;) )
This..This!!...THIS!!

Also Play training/or just regular brawl let a friend join go to hyrule temple go to bottom only And smash like crazy.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
For fun I like WarioWare because when those challenges come up like stand still and taunt it's all about risk and reward along with vulnerablility and opportunity. You never know what competitor is going to do what.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Hmmm, yeah Spear Pillar! :bee:
Dialga>Palkia>Crescelia. Nuff said.

I can play upside down freakishly well but Dialga's slow-mo and low gravity beats anything Palkia and Crescelia dish out.

Variable

Smash Ace
Hmmm, yeah Spear Pillar! :bee:
Dialga>Palkia>Crescelia. Nuff said.

I can play upside down freakishly well but Dialga's slow-mo and low gravity beats anything Palkia and Crescelia dish out.
lolwut?

I have know idea which pokemon your talking about... I know there effects, but not their names...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
My favorite stages are Smashville and Brinstar
Also 75m for random casual ******* around lol

tehferret

Smash Rookie
I like that Bridge of Elden stage. It's really cool when it blows up, just as soon as it blows up, use smash ball and wam, pwnd your opponet.

F41R

Smash Rookie
Final Destination, because pro

The most fun stage (in my opinion) on Brawl has to be Hanenbow. Sure, its annoying, and yeah, its banned (from what I remember, anyway), but it's still fun. All of the colors and the music that those uh...fish? play make it a very memorable stage. Granted, you'd never see me pick it during an online match or anything.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
lolwut?

I have know idea which pokemon your talking about... I know there effects, but not their names...
:laugh: Dialga is blue, Palkia is White and on two legs, Crescelia throws the boomerangs.

Also, Norfor is kinda growing fun on me. Especially when the lava tsunami hits. There a lot of ways to avoid it. You just got to get creative. :bee:

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
I never realized how entertaining Yoshi's Island (melee) could be. The small size and unique layout are sure to cause hilarity.

Top Bottom