• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Fun Stage In Brawl

WB40

Smash Apprentice
Castle Siege because it allows my Ike to do some quite advanced techniques.

And by 'advanced techniques' I mean 'smash people off and fair them in the air'.

Latias

Smash Journeyman
termina bay, i get ko'd by the nostalgia in the background of the giants pushing moon away, the turtle taking you to the water valve temple with the armored fish boss, (spoilers >.>) and the place were you put the baby zora eggs right there. I play melee just for this even though i suck at melee nowadays, the stage is just that awesome :3

had to say that even though its melee,
in brawl I'd say spear pillar, because it looks like sinnoh underground + cresselia palkia and dialga make it more fun :)

alessandro348

Smash Rookie
1. Hyrule Temple: Like to screw around in the bottom level where its almost impossible to get smashed out
2. Lylat Cruise: Played it in smash bros, melee, and brawl mostly my favorite because of nostalgia reasons.

Masterluigi452

Smash Rookie
I'd say Final Destination.
Yes, it's only one flat platform, but if you play seriously, this map is the best.
Besides, Final Destination song is too good in Brawl.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I actually really like Spear Pillar, and it's probably my second/third favorite stage. (Smashville being my favorite)

Except when Cresselia shows up, even though it's weaker then Dialga and Palkia, it seems to get waaaaaaaaay more kills with its stupid energy crescent things.

shikashake2

Smash Cadet
I like the ones that don't interfere with the gameplay the most. Smashville, Final destination, etc.

Hikatori

Smash Rookie
Luigi's Mansion, I don't see why most people don't like it. The stage it's self is amazing, I loved the way they let your bring down the house (literally).

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
I say Delfino Plaza. It's got a nice neutral stage which leads some some interesting areas, and it's from freaking Super Mario Sunshine.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Wario Ware, Rumble Falls, Port Town Aero Dive, 75M, Super Mario Bros, Mushroom Kingdom 1&2, Spear Pillar, that ice climbers stage, hanenbow.

If I had to pick a top 3, it'd be Super Mario Bros, Hanenbow and Port Town Aero Dive (with honorable mentions to Wario Ware and 75M).

Rvikwd

Smash Rookie
Hyrule Temple ALLLL the way.... i love fight club at the bottom...lolz..//~

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Frigate Orpheon, followed by Brinstar.
Those 2 are like my picks almost all the time.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
75m is both the most fun and the most anticompetitive stage in the game.

I win the thread.

I like stages with either ceilings or walls. Something like Shadow Moses or Hyrule might be ideal, but since people can be little (insert word of your liking), I would go with Luigi's Mansion. The modes of play on that stage change all the time. I can either tank stocks by trying to play underneath the 2nd floor, or I might try to force approaches by getting rid of the stage and just camp people out as Falco.

just86

Smash Rookie
I still think it's really tough to beat Big Blue in terms of sheer enjoyment.

Life

Smash Hero
Mario Bros is entertaining.

Norfair in terms of stuff people are actually willing to play on.

Big stages are also fun (Temple/NPC/75m) if not really competitive.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I like Hyrule Temple (favorite melee stage, even though it's completely messed up) and RC

Is your name Japanese by any chance? Akaku means "in red", roughly. Japanese doesn't translate very well to English, sometimes.

My 3 favorite stages are probably Hanenbow, Wario Ware, and 75 M. They're just too fun, lol.

I feel like I'm forgetting one I really like, though...

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Warioware when I'm not playing seriously. It's even more hectic when I speed up the stage LOL.
I also like Hyrule Temple, and Shadow Moses Island.

For serious stuff, I like Yoshi's Island, Frigate Orpheon, and Pokemon Stadium 1.

SwaG

Smash Rookie
my fav would be castle siege cuz the stage is just EPIC and port aero drive for its music :D

Top Bottom