• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Just starting playing Majoras Mask again. Such great memories coming back. =D
Honestly, I never played Majora's Mask. It came out right around the same time my parents bought me a playstation, and I never got to play it. I pretty much dropped playstation and returned to nintendo recently, and I'm planning on buying it on the virtual console... Seeing as my N64 seems to not be working, really. From what I've read, some people say it compares well with OoT.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Yeah, comparing it with OoT, MM is a good game.

What am I saying?
MM is a good game even on its own.
xD

Olikus

Smash Champion
Honestly, I never played Majora's Mask. It came out right around the same time my parents bought me a playstation, and I never got to play it. I pretty much dropped playstation and returned to nintendo recently, and I'm planning on buying it on the virtual console... Seeing as my N64 seems to not be working, really. From what I've read, some people say it compares well with OoT.
I really recomend you to buy it. Yeah many critcs say its on OoT level. Personally I have a hard time choosing which one that is best. I love them both. Theyr very different though imo.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
hey Gatling congratulations, i hope you have a nice time as moderator :)

thats give me a question...

How can someone be a moderator??, you have to do a request? is an invitation? i always had that dobout :ohwell:
Thank you :)
Just behave and follow the rules, not sure how to really explain it other than that.

btw, congrats to this thread for getting over 100,000 views! Wow :o

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
so, you havw to wait for an invitation or something like that?
Yeah. Usually how it goes is a mod will resign from a room, and they will usually have a member or two in mind to be their replacement. This is discussed with the staff and they come to a consensus on who they think would make the best replacement.

Things to consider are how active a poster is in that room, his attitude and social dealings with the other members, and all-in-all intelligence and responsible attitude.

So, bottom line is just be a good, active poster.

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations Gatlin on becoming a moderator!

I don't really know you, but, I do know this room very well and hope that you may contribute and bring nothing but the best here!

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I think I was a big LoZ geek when I was younger. Namely because I found an old site I made for LoZ. I made it purely from scratch lol.

http://kokiridream.brinkster.net/

Don't laugh too hard :(

(By the way, the first page had an image and a background but it seems like the web addresses of the images are dead so it's just white but just click the little box/icon where the image is supposed to be. Also, the menu bar is all broken links except for "Cheats")

I used to own a Legend of Zelda children's book when I was younger. So... yeah. I've been around Zelda for a VERY long time. It was a pretty funny story, if I remember correctly. It was only about 12 pages long, but I remember the art being really cool. If only I could find it again...

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I think I was a big LoZ geek when I was younger. Namely because I found an old site I made for LoZ. I made it purely from scratch lol.

http://kokiridream.brinkster.net/

Don't laugh too hard :(

(By the way, the first page had an image and a background but it seems like the web addresses of the images are dead so it's just white but just click the little box/icon where the image is supposed to be. Also, the menu bar is all broken links except for "Cheats")
The positioning of the controls is bad, but at least the colors are not annoying and it looks good for an html page and the flash menu (even it's ovsolate), is kind of cool if you where a beginner back then in 2006.

And this is comming from an MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Web Designer and Software Developer
:p

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I'm heavily bummed out. My copy of the collector's disc for the Gamecube has been acting weird lately. Whenever I play Majora's Mask, it sometimes randomly freezes. It's a real hassle since you can't save like in OoT and when it freezes, you can't do anything but reset the gamecube.

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
I'm heavily bummed out. My copy of the collector's disc for the Gamecube has been acting weird lately. Whenever I play Majora's Mask, it sometimes randomly freezes. It's a real hassle since you can't save like in OoT and when it freezes, you can't do anything but reset the gamecube.
I hate when that happens, I playedthe whole part when you get the ocarina like 4 times just because a random freeze, got a freeze after playing the song of time... almost throw the controller at the tv lol, after that I borrowed a copy instead lol

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
This is exactly why I tell everyone to stay away from the Majora's Mask on that disc. It is very unstable.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh hey.

I just discovered a Zelda social.
Epic.

I have a triforce tattoo on my back. and it doesn't look dumb like most peoples.
am i allowed in the club.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
that metal LOZ thing is pretty cool!

someone did a similar thing, but it was only for Majora's Mask. also pretty cool. MM's music really lends itself to metal renditions because of all the strange and uncommon scales used.

[yt]kJofxNtccEY[/yt]

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Yay thanks guys.

So what do you ya'll normally talk about in hurr?
Y/W.

As the whole forum works, this is "Social" you can politely post your mind in here (not forgetting about the Global Rules of course)
See the rest of the threads for more specific topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom