• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Sorry to bounce off-topic, but I am in a little bit of a confusion right now. I am playing Twilight Princess, and I have gotten to the entrance to the Forest Temple. However, it seems you need to burn the spider web with the lantern, and I am all out of lantern oil. I remember I was offered a 20-rupee refill, but I didn't have enough rupees at that time, so I just took the main container for 100.

After the monkey led me through the fog though, it said that all of the lantern oil was used up doing so. I am unable to make it back to the oil salesman seeing as I can't walk through the fog, and I cannot get into the forest temple seeing as I can't break the web with my sword. So it appears I am stuck :(

Would anyone care to help me out?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
There's a bird selling oil and red potion before you get to the winding pathway. You can either buy some or steal some. I recommend just stealing it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
There's a bird selling oil and red potion before you get to the winding pathway. You can either buy some or steal some. I recommend just stealing it.
Lol freaking Legend of Zelda. I love how TP took a dark turn, and yet it still boasts talking merchant birds. That's trademark Nintendo right there. And then as a nice homage to Link's Awakening, the bird will attack you if you return after stealing. Unlike LA however, the bird will not blast you with a kamehameha.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Lol freaking Legend of Zelda. I love how TP took a dark turn, and yet it still boasts talking merchant birds. That's trademark Nintendo right there. And then as a nice homage to Link's Awakening, the bird will attack you if you return after stealing. Unlike LA however, the bird will not blast you with a kamehameha.
Well I guess that is a good thing ;)

Thanks everyone

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Playing the IYM!'s 3 heart challenge but I'll try it with no fairy to see if it's possible.
Will have it probably by march since I don't play too offten because of work. lol
I'll try to do it sooner anyway.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Playing the IYM!'s 3 heart challenge but I'll try it with no fairy to see if it's possible.
Will have it probably by march since I don't play too offten because of work. lol
I'll try to do it sooner anyway.
buena suerte hermano, la meta del desafio es que te maten la menor cantidad posible. a mi no me mataron ni una vez, ( bueno, no vi la pantalla de game over) pero cai dos veces, y resusite por las hadas :(

la proximavez lo haré sin hadas.

ahora estoy haciendo lo mismo pero en Majoras, voy en el castillo de Ikana. Aun estoy ancioso por pelear contra Twinmold, una de las condiciones de mi desafio es NO mascaras, exepto las obligarorias, y la mascara del gigante no es obligatoria....

suponogo que entiendes mi punto :p

Spire

III
BRoomer
Damn, so you're going to fight Twinmold without the Giant's Mask? Ridiculous. Good luck!

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@IYM! Si, entiendo tu punto, buena suerte... Pero la parte que mas me preocupa es para conseguir el ojo de la verdad, ya que estoy sin adas. :p

Damn, so you're going to fight Twinmold without the Giant's Mask? Ridiculous. Good luck!
Ridiculous, but no imposible... And probably funny/entertaining as ****

IYM!

Smash Lord
thanks man. i am inside the temple now, the battle with king Igos of Ikana (Igos is his name in the Spanish tranlslation, i dont know if he have another name in English) the battle was hard, but i managed to discover a way to defeat him ;)

@IYM! Si, entiendo tu punto, buena suerte... Pero la parte que mas me preocupa es para conseguir el ojo de la verdad, ya que estoy sin adas. :p
en OoT? Los lentes de la verdad son muyt faciles de obtener, es mas, ni necesitas explorar el poso :ohwell:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Because at that point it becomes purely a one to one conversation. That belongs to VMs or PMs.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ Sorry about that.

back to the subject... Do you guys think it's totally beatable the game with only 3 heart and NO FAIRY, the entire OoT game?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well I understand some Spanish, but yeah it is inappropriate. If you guys would like, type your posts in both languages.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ lol, that'd be funny.
But I think I'll stick to english, as this is an english based forum.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom