• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Fraps is a video recording program. The free version can record about 30 seconds and slaps text on your video along with taping it in low-res. In short, it's worthless. The full version is pretty much limitless though.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ That's right!

@Luigitoilet I don't know really, maybe because I was sleepy and wasn't thinking right.

Spire

III
BRoomer
HCW is no longer in my hands and I never plan on returning to it. I hope Werekill does a good job with it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
HCW is no longer in my hands and I never plan on returning to it. I hope Werekill does a good job with it.
I meant that I was happy you were able to send the map file to Werekill so Werekill can legitimately start it now.

I'm also anticipating the project you mentioned before. :3

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I bought a master sword replica just now on eBay. I'll probably get it in a week to a week and a half. I'll post a pic when I get it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
38,000 Where R U from?
Wow, if you would just look to the left of his post a little bit, you could read that he's from Chile. :glare:

In a lot of Latin American countries, they use Pesos. The Chilean Peso is equal to 0.0020 American Dollars so once you do the math, that equates to $76.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I hope You're joking... right?
because that's French and you know it, and I'm not even gonna thank you for that type of invitation, I think I'll pass.

Anyway, the sentence is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom