• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYM!

Smash Lord
i am agree LT

Hey i finished my 3 hearts challenge in MM, was a lot harder than OoT, the enemies and the bosess are more agresive, and have bigger handicap if you fight agains they with the kokiri sword (obvious)

Sorry, but i could not keep the 3 fairies limit, the dificult dont let me to do that :(

i will trie it with out fairies in the future, for now i want test ALTTP,

Wich version i have to play? the GBA version or the SNESs one? these games have a diference betwen one and other(exept for the Link voice in GBA)?

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
SNES as closer to the clasic/original better... ;P jk
...For Majora Zora's Link all fight... xD

In a side note: I've beatten three temples and it's been pretty easy so far, hardest part has been the Shadow's Link fight before I figured out that I could hit him with Din's Fire.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
i am agree LT

Hey i finished my 3 hearts challenge in MM, was a lot harder than OoT, the enemies and the bosess are more agresive, and have bigger handicap if you fight agains they with the kokiri sword (obvious)

Sorry, but i could not keep the 3 fairies limit, the dificult dont let me to do that :(

i will trie it with out fairies in the future, for now i want test ALTTP,

Wich version i have to play? the GBA version or the SNESs one? these games have a diference betwen one and other(exept for the Link voice in GBA)?
I definitely say go with the SNES version. There isn't a huge difference but the graphical resolution is a little better since it's not squeezed into a tiny portable screen and Link's voice gets REALLY annoying in the GBA version

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Just beat the Forest Temple for the first time in OoT (never beaten it before... crazy right?).

Wow what an amazing temple. The music and the atmosphere was top notch, and the puzzles were also great. Unfortunately I got stuck about 3 times. Had to resort to looking up a walkthrough each time. But seriously how was I supposed to know that there was a hidden small key in the VERY FIRST ROOM?? Talk about harsh...

But yeah Forest Temple is definitely one of my favorites now... Maybe the best.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I remember I first got stuck on the Forest Temple because I didn't realize you could shoot those eye emblems with the arrows -_-.

Actually, the only temple I didn't get stuck on at least for a while my first playthrough was Fire Temple

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I think it's hilarious how stupid you feel after you realize what you're supposed to do next. Immediately your next thought is "how the **** could I not figure that out??"

I was able to get through the first 2 temples with ease, but then I got stuck for a good 15 minutes trying to figure out what the **** to do with princess Ruto in Jabu Jabu's Belly. Then I finally realized "Ohhhh I can throw her high enough to get over the ledge... duhhhhh." And then the Forest Temple was just a massive fail on my part. :\

But overall I love the feeling of getting stuck. It challenges your patience and makes it that much more rewarding when you finally figure it out.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Forest Temple for some reason is the one I always wish was over sooner. I like playing through it, but it is probably my least favorite temple. My favorite would definitely be Shadow, which tends to be people's least favorite :p

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Yeah, come to think of it Shadow Temple probably IS my least favorite. I love the atmosphere and location of it but the puzzles are all kinda irritating.

My favorite's Spirit Temple, no question.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm definitely looking forward to the Water Temple. From what I've read about it constantly it's supposed to be a pain in the ***. But I love the music it has. <3

Shadow Temple should be fun too... GAHHH I just wanna play all of them! lol

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Desert's Temple: Da Bess by far.
And the Gerudos music; oh man, I even have that sound track in my iPhone.
Actually I have all of OoT sound tracks, but that one is really good.

A bit off topic, but I just noticed something obscure, but pretty interesting.

You know how Romani Ranch is attacked every year of the carnival by spectral ghosts that fly down from the sky via a great orange glowing ball. Of course, it was never really explained in the game, but it is commonly believed that they are aliens from outer space. This, in my opinion, is a little weird... But there may or may not be some evidence pointing to that observation.

Since this game has a pretty rigid time limit, you probably didnt have much time to look up at the sky, but if you ever did, you might notice a little orange star up in the sky. It is the only star in Termina's sky that isnt white. Why would that be there, you think? The big orange star in the sky, and alien ghosts flying down from the sky on a giant glowing orange ball that happens to be the same color as the star in the sky.

Just a little something that seemed interesting.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Master Sword was never used in the sealing war if memory serves me correctly, right?
It was not. There was no hero to rise and draw the Master Sword, so they made due with a makeshift seal on Ganon. This is why FSA and pre-WW seem like retconned versions of the Seal War.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah, but really. This is an english speaking forum. It's like going to a japanese forum and just talking to English to the one guy there who knows it.
Tell that to East Coast Canada. French ahoy.

I don't see an issue with other languages being spoken myself. It's an english speaking forum, of course, but still. /shrug

Yes I'm aware this is an old remark, but hey, this social discussion thread is slow enough that it's only a couple pages back. lol

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@The Photographic Genius Well yeah, but that star is not only seen from termina's field, I've seen it from Ikana's kanion too.

How could something be off-topic in a social thread? lol J/K

Spire

III
BRoomer
@The Photographic Genius Well yeah, but that star is not only seen from termina's field, I've seen it from Ikana's kanion too.

How could something be off-topic in a social thread? lol J/K
Well DUH. They're on the same planet, so of course they're gonna see the same star.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Pretty sure that is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen that picture, and it never gets old :p

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@choknater It seems that I can't get tired of watching the light effect in the Zelda's tip's bow.
That's just Awesome/Amaizing, now I want to draw that with a pencil to add it to my drawing collection. xD

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Oh snap. Hey there, Jessica. I need to enable my Korean keyboard. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom