• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

etecoon

Smash Hero
LOL

I know that wouldn't be it, I'm just saying it's a little weird to be saying I'M WAY MORE HYPED FOR THIS THING THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS <_<

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
i did it!!! i finished the Legent of Zelda Ocarina of Time with:

3 hearts

Small magic power metter

The right to have only 3 fairies for adventure ( i lose 2, the second was for an accident :urg:
[stupid PC control :glare:]

Without ammo upgrade (bigger bags bigger quiver)

with the first wallet (99 Rupees)

Perfect gerudo fortres assault (without weapons, only sword and shield, no damage and without get captured)

Was very fun, the Ganondorf/Ganon fight was very funny too :bee:

i want a code to use the kokiri sword as an adult (link still have the Master Sword, but, the range, power and hitbox are the same as Kokiri sword)

next challenge

Legen of Zelda Majoras Mask :cool:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
i did it!!! i finished the Legent of Zelda Ocarina of Time with:

3 hearts

Small magic power metter

The right to have only 3 fairies for adventure ( i lose 2, the second was for an accident :urg:
[stupid PC control :glare:]

Without ammo upgrade (bigger bags bigger quiver)

with the first wallet (99 Rupees)

Perfect gerudo fortres assault (without weapons, only sword and shield, no damage and without get captured)

Was very fun, the Ganondorf/Ganon fight was very funny too :bee:

i want a code to use the kokiri sword as an adult (link still have the Master Sword, but, the range, power and hitbox are the same as Kokiri sword)

next challenge

Legen of Zelda Majoras Mask :cool:
That's pretty cool. You gonna do something similar for Majora's Mask?

IYM!

Smash Lord
That's pretty cool. You gonna do something similar for Majora's Mask?
yes

give an opinion please Luiguitoilet

i was thinking in get the razor and guilder sword in my game ( i usualy do it when i play, kokkiri- odolwa / razor-goht/ kokiri-gyorg/ guilder-twin mold)

to try the "kokiri sword only challenge" after

or i try the kokiri sword challenge now?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
well, it's up to you really. If you want to play through it twice you could do like you said. I don't think MM will be that hard with the Kokiri Sword only, especially since you can always use the transformation masks for different attacks too.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^
If you fight Majora's transformatons with no masks, just a Normal Link (3 hearts) vs Majoras match, that'd be something you should record. :D

Tacel

Smash Lord
You know you're a hardcore Zelda fan when the ALttP Dark World theme comes on your iPod and you don't skip it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
just curious, does anyone know if anyone's done any research into the hylian language? I'm replaying TP right now and I'm actually noticing that a lot of it can be read pretty easily, it seems to mostly use a romanesque alphabet just the characters are different...I wonder if it's consistent at all across games?

Spire

III
BRoomer
just curious, does anyone know if anyone's done any research into the hylian language? I'm replaying TP right now and I'm actually noticing that a lot of it can be read pretty easily, it seems to mostly use a romanesque alphabet just the characters are different...I wonder if it's consistent at all across games?
The Hylian alphabet in TP is the only one that can be directly translated into English. Hylian in every other game is based on Japanese dialects.

etecoon

Smash Hero
figured, it kind of jumped out at me when it never had before so that would be weird. still curious if anyone's actually looked into it before and if it's changed more than once(IIRC don't the japanese have a few different systems of writing?)

if this were the only change it could be a subtle little hint about hyrule's history(actually relevant to what we were just talking about in the timeline topic in fact...)

etecoon

Smash Hero
I avoided the word alphabet in favor of the awkward "writing systems"(lol) because I thought at least one probably wasn't based on written pronounciation. from what I'd seen before I would've expected 3 but 4, damn o_O no wonder they have a reputation of having a harsh education system...

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You know you're a hardcore Zelda fan when the ALttP Dark World theme comes on your iPod and you don't skip it.
Peeing while listening to the ZReO version of Pirate's Fortress is an epic experience.

Speaking of Zelda projects...

Spire, I just realized something. This entire time, you could have just uploaded the map onto megaupload, rapidshare, or something like that. I feel stupid for not thinking of it earlier. XD

If you can do that, I can start the game within a week, tops. After I get the game set up, etc, it'll be fairly easy to run, and I'll be able to also get really going on that RP project with Tery.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Haha, between school, shooting, music, and Starcraft 2, I forgot about it too. XD

Does anyone in here play SC2?

I also picked up LBP2 today, so I'll be addicted to that as well soon enough.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I was just about to comment in the Hyrule Civil War thread that you should let me do work in the roleplaying project, so you can focus on the HCW and stuff, but I see you're on that already.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I was just about to comment in the Hyrule Civil War thread that you should let me do work in the roleplaying project, so you can focus on the HCW and stuff, but I see you're on that already.
Haha, to be honest, I just have too much on my plate. I'm justtaking care of HCW because I owe the guys here for making them wait so long.

Actually, I just had an idea. Can you run one of the rp threads if I set up the background info? If you do that, it would make everythig a lot more manageable for me, and I would be extremely grateful.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Haha, to be honest, I just have too much on my plate. I'm justtaking care of HCW because I owe the guys here for making them wait so long.

Actually, I just had an idea. Can you run one of the rp threads if I set up the background info? If you do that, it would make everythig a lot more manageable for me, and I would be extremely grateful.
Why else have I been bugging you for the past week? Talk to me on AIM~~

IYM!

Smash Lord
i will start my challenge

Beat Majoras mask with

1) 3 hearts
2) Normal magic metter
3) No ammo(more arrows, more bomns)/Rupees wallet/Sword upgrade
4) The right to have only 3 fairies per adventure
5) No mask, less the important ones
6) xxxxxxxxxx
7) xxxxxxxxxx

About the 6º point, i am not sure if use the The manipulative time songs like the reversal song of time to make the time slow or the double song of time to go 12 hours foward the days. With the Reversal SoT, i can do more things in the 3 days.

What do you thing guys? i havent to use it?

The point 7º is about the number of bottles, in OoT, i didnt get worried about this, because, there are nothing important to do in the main adventure, but in MM you have to use it in the Gibdo`s well (Ikana well) and will be some tedius use only one.

however, i gonna use only one per time to have a fairy, in other words, i wont have the 3 fairies or 2 at the same time.

Please gime yours opinion to know what to do

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^
Using less than 3 bottles and W/O using the reversal time song is gonna be a little hard and tedius as you said, I think you could use 4 bottles, no use of reversal time song, but you could totally use the double song of time to go 12 hours foward.

IYM!

Smash Lord
:facepalm: i forgot that part !!!!

having only one bottle wont be an extra dificult, will be an extra anoying thing, i gonna get.... 3 or 4 bottles
I am human, and have the deku mask in my hands, so i didnt start the main adventure yet.

out of topic

when i started to play MM yesterday at night (1:30) i cant evitate to feel fear.
BEN came into my mind, and i was scary, for the idea to see him when i dont expected

i dont want bring to life again old jokes, but it realy happens to my, and i cant evitate feel fear :(

Tacel

Smash Lord
I scared myself with the Link statue.
I'll never be able to play Majora's Mask again without that damn story coming to mind.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Use 4, that's about what you're gonna have by then though.
All right! i gonna start the game, and with 4 bottles :)

I scared myself with the Link statue.
I'll never be able to play Majora's Mask again without that damn story coming to mind.
yeah, me too, i cant go inside the clock without think about ben or the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom