• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
So uh...what's with the new subforum? I like what it could do to organize this place, but why do we have it all of a sudden? I mean, what prompted it?

:034:

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think Spire and I brought this up ages ago in the staffer shack. No clue why it's being put in now that theorizing really isn't really such a big thing in here anymore.

Oh well. Once the next Zelda game comes out, it will be the biggest thing in the room again, so it's a good thing that we got this added :3

finalark

SNORLAX
I have to agree with Ganonsburg. We only have... four threads in there. Oh well, maybe Skyward Sword will spark more theories, as Skyler said.

Spire

III
BRoomer
So uh...what's with the new subforum? I like what it could do to organize this place, but why do we have it all of a sudden? I mean, what prompted it?

I prompted it and it got made.
I have to agree with Ganonsburg. We only have... four threads in there. Oh well, maybe Skyward Sword will spark more theories, as Skyler said.
Well it was literally just made today.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think it's a good idea because now all of the threads I normally skip over will be in a seperate subforum!
That was half the purpose. There are those who enjoy theorizing and there are those who don't. It's as simple as that.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I thought Spire didn't want to be a mod because of school?

And as for the subforum, those reasons work for me!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I been playing A Link to the Past again. Favorite game of all time here.

I decided to go out of the norm and look for alternative ways of defeating enemies and bosses.

Sadly, I have found nothing new. But I didn't figure something out; As cool as the Bow and Arrow is, the lag from the start up of the attack makes it a difficult aim for things like skeletons and the like. And considering the speed of the arrow as well, it makes it even more hard.

But there must be some explanation to it - Have you ever heard those arrows hit the walls? Sounds like a freakin' boulder. Must be some heavy arrows. No wonder Link takes a day and a half to lift and pull it back.

Spire

III
BRoomer

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He was also playing Super Mario All-Stars. On his DS.

His DS.

All-Stars.

':[

Ct.O.B.

Smash Apprentice
So it's funny that he's playing both All Stars and LttP on his DS. The Zelda music sounded like Minish Cap to me, but it might be that I haven't played LttP in forever.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Hey, did you guys know that Majora's Mask was made in less than two years.
That's completely amazing that they created one of, if not the best (imo) Zelda game in that amount of time.
Of course many might have realized/known that already, but just recently I started thinking about what a feat that was to pull off.

Oh, and this for icing on the cake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QIeHhTmDCo&feature=related

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
:link:
Hey, did you guys know that Majora's Mask was made in less than two years.
That's completely amazing that they created one of, if not the best (imo) Zelda game in that amount of time.
Of course many might have realized/known that already, but just recently I started thinking about what a feat that was to pull off.

Oh, and this for icing on the cake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QIeHhTmDCo&feature=related
Yeah but think about it, they had the whole OoT engine and graphics to work with, rather than having to create it/modify it from the Mario 64 engine. It's also a much shorter game than OoT.

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but think about it, they had the whole OoT engine and graphics to work with, rather than having to create it/modify it from the Mario 64 engine. It's also a much shorter game than OoT.
Also, the games design wasn't as solid as OoT, no I'm not talking about gameplay, gameplay was great.

I have hacked OoT and MM and found out buildings, rooms, and trees were not as 3-dimensional in MM as OoT, except for clock town compared to market, however.

I could upload a screen shot to show what I'm talking about if someone wants me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom