• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah but think about it, they had the whole OoT engine and graphics to work with, rather than having to create it/modify it from the Mario 64 engine. It's also a much shorter game than OoT.
:link:
Actually it's to my understanding (from an old VHS interview video I own) that Majora's Mask does in fact have slightly superior graphics to Ocarina of Time with polygon counts and because of the expansion pack used to its fullest.
But I get what you mean with character models and the previous engine already being there.

Yes, it is in fact shorter than Ocarina of Time, and I find that to be its only real fault. OoT also had a more climactic ending as well. The abundance of side-quests and character interactions in MM were excellent though.

To be honest, I really have a hard time figuring which game I believe is superior, because each game is amazing in it's own rights. I like to split it 50/50, generally.

So, umm, any word/rumors on when we are supposed to get some new Skyward Sword info?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
:link:
Actually it's to my understanding (from an old VHS interview video I own) that Majora's Mask does in fact have slightly superior graphics to Ocarina of Time with polygon counts and because of the expansion pack used to its fullest.
But I get what you mean with character models and the previous engine already being there.

Yes, it is in fact shorter than Ocarina of Time, and I find that to be its only real fault. OoT also had a more climactic ending as well. The abundance of side-quests and character interactions in MM were excellent though.

To be honest, I really have a hard time figuring which game I believe is superior, because each game is amazing in it's own rights. I like to split it 50/50, generally.

So, umm, any word/rumors on when we are supposed to get some new Skyward Sword info?
MM is by far my favorite Zelda game. I have more trouble deciding whether LttP or OoT comes in second.

As for SS, I'm betting that we won't hear much until the Tokyo Game Show.

pickle962

Smash Lord
MM is by far my favorite Zelda game. I have more trouble deciding whether LttP or OoT comes in second.

As for SS, I'm betting that we won't hear much until the Tokyo Game Show.
Yeah..Majora's Mask is awesome...I started it up a couple of weeks ago and I'm nearly done with it...all I need is a few more heart pieces, Oh, and the FD mask too;)

Masky

Smash Master
I've been re-playing Wind Waker recently, and noticed that the Forbidden Woods has a very interesting layout (you seem to be constantly going inside and outside of trees... and at one point you're even underground and can see fossils). It also has a very similar premise to the Great Deku Tree dungeon in OoT... anyone else noticed this? Maybe I'll do some screencapping and make a thread about it in Zelda Theorizing

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
So what did I miss?

Have yall started the Civil War yet? ANd i thought Spire resigned? Now he is like XXL? SOmebody explained what is going on. NO more drugs aform me.

Spire

III
BRoomer
So what did I miss?

Have yall started the Civil War yet? ANd i thought Spire resigned? Now he is like XXL? SOmebody explained what is going on. NO more drugs aform me.
You were gone because of drugs? Civil War hasn't started, but I'm glad you brought that up. Now I'm bigger, better, and stronger too. You could say I'm the first member of the DK crew.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
No more pain medication. It made me drowzy. Yet for some reason I could never get to sleep when I needed to. And, I like how you joined the DK crew. Yet you got that Knights of The Old Republic looking thang for your avy.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
You were gone because of drugs? Civil War hasn't started, but I'm glad you brought that up. Now I'm bigger, better, and stronger too. You could say I'm the first member of the DK crew.
(I am really sorry, Spire this is to funny to pass up.)

So he is finally here
Saving Zelda for you
If you know the way you can adventure too
Put your swords together
If you wish to fight
As we take you though
this inspired rap!

Huh!

Spire
A Link main
He is the master of the sword
you know him well
he is finally here
to beat some Ganon
His boomerang
Can magically win!
If he hook shoots you
It is going to hurt!
He is powerful, wiser, and has courage too
He is the first member of the Spire crew!

Huh!

(If you do not like it I will remove upon request.)

pickle962

Smash Lord
Some if the lines were a bit choppy but overall it was pretty darn awesome, haha.

Seems everyone is busy as of late.
Yep...I'm no exception..I came home about hour ago from my first soccer practice, and I have some homework to do....:(

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Man, I'm waiting for the Civil War. Lol. Is that still going down? I'm sorry if I get annoying by asking but that was a good *** idea that got me all hype.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah. In fact, the game should actually start up (we promise this time!) within a few days.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'll just go ahead and say it's not limited in how many people can play. The more, the better.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Don't worry, we have a registration period of a week, so even if we start it on say.. Saturday (not promising that), we won't start til next Saturday.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

(I am really sorry, Spire this is to funny to pass up.)

So he is finally here
Saving Zelda for you
If you know the way you can adventure too
Put your swords together
If you wish to fight
As we take you though
this inspired rap!

Huh!

Spire
A Link main
He is the master of the sword
you know him well
he is finally here
to beat some Ganon
His boomerang
Can magically win!
If he hook shoots you
It is going to hurt!
He is powerful, wiser, and has courage too
He is the first member of the Spire crew!

Huh!

(If you do not like it I will remove upon request.)
+REP Now...

Spire
Spire, IX
Spire
Spire IX is here!

OHH (Yink's turn)

This girl's got PSI, so listen up dudes!
She's pretty powerful so don't be rude!
Her brain's advanced and she can fly through the air
Do you need her? She can teleport there!
If you choose her, it won't be rash
With a "P" and a "K", she pulls off FLASH!
SPIRE
SPIRE, IX
SPIRE,
SPIRE IX IS HERE!

/nerd

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
+REP Now...

Spire
Spire, IX
Spire
Spire IX is here!

OHH (Yink's turn)

This girl's got PSI, so listen up dudes!
She's pretty powerful so don't be rude!
Her brain's advanced and she can fly through the air
Do you need her? She can teleport there!
If you choose her, it won't be rash
With a "P" and a "K", she pulls off FLASH!
SPIRE
SPIRE, IX
SPIRE,
SPIRE IX IS HERE!

/nerd
Wow, that is awesome... but we do not have enough mods to complete the rap :ohwell: :(.

Regardless I think SkylerOcon should be next.

Edit: Presuming he does not mind of course.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah I tried to make it rhyme as best as possible while kind of staying true to the rap itself. ^^;

Funny how I got to do Dixie's.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Yeah. In fact, the game should actually start up (we promise this time!) within a few days.
Yo, luckily just dropped in and saw this, I'm registered for the game from when it first came around, will I have to check the zelda boards or will I get a PM about it? I don't really mind but I check the zelda boards rather infrequently sometimes

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well, I'm sure this will make some people happy: I've started playing OoT again, after taking a break. But ya, the Water Temple sucks.
What are you saying? The Water Temple's the best! It's such a great temple, and it's most certainly my favorite. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom