• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I might be able to help, but I doubt I could do much. Any more info on the project? Do you have an idea of how the game would be played/rules?

EDIT: Btw, saw the official website for the SWF Zelda Game for the first time today. You guys seem to be doing really well so far, congratulations.

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's the rules and concept of the game that I need help with. Artwork and graphics aren't going to be all that difficult.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of projects, remember the Hero's Crest? I'm working on that, now, and it's going to be a Zelda RPG! I'll eventually have a thread up about it once I'm a little further in development and I have more resources.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Have any of you guys ever noticed a possible easter egg in OoT? I think they probably did do it on purpose considering it was the same creator. I am of course talking about talon and ingo =`s mario and luigi. They are even wareing roughly the same colors! Any thoughts on that? possably (messed up but...)malon= daisy?

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman

See the pictures through the window? It's a few recognizable Mario characters!

And notice that Malon is wearing a Bowser pendant on her necktie.[/QUO

yes but I was not refering to that easter egg in the castle. But towards the similarities between malon ingo and talon vs luigi mario and daisey

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he was just pointing out some other easter eggs. Sheesh :ohwell:
Ok ok! just a misunderstanding , and to me it looks more like ganon on the medallion... wich if so would point to OoT NOT being the first zelda game maybe they will make one :O

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Sup guys. I've never really posted here.

I'm working on the secret thing (is it secret at all though? I mean there's a website...) as well, it's fun. All the people making it are chill guys. Hopefully it'll turn out well.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
You mean the
Zelda game project that I probably don't need to put in spoiler tags
?

From looking at the site you guys are doing awesome.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Talon and Ingo represent Mario and Luigi in this game. However, I dont think Malon represents anyone except... Malon. She's just the girl who lives at Lon Lon ranch.
As much as I agree with you, I still find it wierd that the programmers would do soething like that put to kameos with one random chick in a barn yard :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean, the Legend of Zelda, the series as a whole, has had been littered with cameos since, like, LoZ. Example - The flute and its tune (can't call that a cameo, necessarily). OoT has a ton of them. LA has seen enemies from the Mario franchise, plus Marin, a mario lookalike, and Kirby.

It's not impossible for the developers to want to throw in something for the hell of it.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
I mean, the Legend of Zelda, the series as a whole, has had been littered with cameos since, like, LoZ. Example - The flute and its tune (can't call that a cameo, necessarily). OoT has a ton of them. LA has seen enemies from the Mario franchise, plus Marin, a mario lookalike, and Kirby.

It's not impossible for the developers to want to throw in something for the hell of it.
Very true indeed.

And you cant forget about the lumberjack bros and the kokiri I would call that a kameo.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Probably my favorite cameo is the Happy Mask Salesman's Mario mask on his pack. That would have been awesome to be able to get in the game.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
The fact that they're Miyamoto's two most successful franchises. Though, the only Zelda cameos in Nintendo games were in SMRPG and the DKC series, both made by 2nd/3rd parties.

Also..

New ZREO song!
What baffles me, though, is why there are so many Mario cameos in Zelda, but there are so few Zelda cameos in Mario games. Nintendo just likes to mess with our heads. :chuckle:

I love that remix. The gong feels a little out of place, though.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Do yuou have a heart quota you try to have before going into the last dungeon?
Mines is 14.
Alttp made this easy to meet. I ended up having 17 when I first went there.
WW was the hardest game to meet this quota in.

Spire

III
BRoomer
What baffles me, though, is why there are so many Mario cameos in Zelda, but there are so few Zelda cameos in Mario games. Nintendo just likes to mess with our heads. :chuckle:

I love that remix. The gong feels a little out of place, though.
Probably because Mario doesn't have much lore, whereas the Zelda games are packed with it, so there's room to add cameos because they're completely overshadowed. If you stuck a Zelda cameo in a Mario game, it would stick out too much.

Oh, and there was a Zelda cameo or two in one of the Kirby games.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I think honestly, if I had a couple of game franchises, I would always put cameos in each other.

That, or his ideas mesh so much together, it's kind of hard to make up new characters without a reference to the past.

Oh, and there was a Zelda cameo or two in one of the Kirby games.
Yep. In Kirby Super Star, in the treasure hunting game, one of the treasures is the Triforce.

Scott!

Smash Lord
In Kirby Air Ride and I think other Kirby games, when Kirby gets the cutter power-up, he wears a Link hat as if he swallowed Link in Smash.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think that's just a hat choice. I mean, he has the same hat, but colored blue when he has the Bomb ability (In KSS, at least).

rhan

Smash Hero
In Kirby Air Ride and I think other Kirby games, when Kirby gets the cutter power-up, he wears a Link hat as if he swallowed Link in Smash.
Sword Kirby:

Cutter Kirby:

Even though I know you ment the sword power.

But yeah that's like a mini cameo. Or a knock off. Which ever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom