• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea, and the doubles points are still missing from ch4.... the event i did somewhat good at -_-

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
There were no official results for doubles on CH4, they are gone, unless the Gaame Playe has them...

Anyways, you can give credit to the teams who took top 3, which were

1. Azen + M2K
2. Chu + Forte
3. Chillin + Neo

after that i don't think it was recorded

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Crap... I was was really close to booking a venue for that tourney I planned to hold in Hanuary... on the 17th.

Are you planning to go for a different week Mages? How set in stone is this? I don't need something going down in Ma and CT at thes same time after all.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Few details updated, venue get (still discussing financial stuff with venue owner)
Potential overnight stay at venue (not guarnteed yet)
Going to start poking around at the current "attendance dependant" pro bracket

Cataclysmmmmmm :D :D

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
ok go ahead an hype this ****, we got a date like 90% in stone. Week earlier for college kids, isn't interferring with the big WC tourney. Hope to see everyone there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What's up with TEAMS, the most fun part of tournaments?

There were no official results for doubles on CH4, they are gone, unless the Gaame Playe has them...

Anyways, you can give credit to the teams who took top 3, which were

1. Azen + M2K
2. Chu + Forte
3. Chillin + Neo

after that i don't think it was recorded
4. Percon and KingAce
5. Inui and Atomsk
5. Whatever Plank's team was, IIRC

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
What's up with TEAMS, the most fun part of tournaments?
Dont worry , teams are happening - debating on what im doing with points since an events results were never reported. Which is why OP is lacking that.

edit: thanks for the update on that, much appretiated. those will definatly be awarded points, but it still greatly bothers me that others will miss out

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok. I was making sure because I wasn't going to go without teams being an event.

If people that are automatically seeded top 26 don't show up, does that mean people that are borderline get to take their spots?

Buuman

Smash Ace
The venue that Nana hooked us up with is amazing, right on a lake, fast food and restaurants surrounding the place, and a massive room with too many outlets xD

If it's a week before I'll be attending fo sho

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
thats likely not the place we'll be using buuman, we're gunna have to go with the esticle venue, because chum won't be able to get back to me until the 12th of dec at the earliest and i think that that just might be too late...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you guys are too much fun up there

i'd love to come to this..but i couldnt afford this and cali

and when given a choice, id rather be nice and warm in cali than wearing 3 layers of clothing feezing in a foot of snow. But im definitely gonna come back for a tourney in the MD/VA area next year

thumbs, you better represent diddy well at this. dont let me down, my son

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm going to try my hardest to make it to this, although I'm havign surgery like a week before so I might be cracked out on painkillers haha

thumbswayup

Smash Master
thumbs, you better represent diddy well at this. dont let me down, my son
LMAO I understand father

Im confirmed for this now along with Ally, Holynightmare, Zaf and someone else.

Thats right *****es, we're going to get top 3 this time too xD.

If you stop johnning that is :O
Me, john?!?! UNHEARD OF lol

**** straight, P Diddy will be back and better than ever.

And oh ****, I'll finally get to play Ally :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Huge doubts on that chillin. I copyrighted that **** long before CH4. Exclusively for Peach Diddy ;)

Wanna fight about it?

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
uh yeah the esticle venue is alright, we're gunna have them move that whole row of pc's if we're expecting a large turnout. It was either esticle venue, or we wait until december 12th on a maybe for another venue, and rather than risk it, we just went with this so people could make plans

Buuman

Smash Ace
Good call, yeah that's true, at least the venue is in the same state. Wonder if Cort is gonna show

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
sounds good, i might go to this one, and if i do that means i might offer rides to three smashers for a fee of coarse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom