• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Only problem now is that its gonna be even harder to fight off the ladies[is that even a bad thing though]. They can't resist a man in green

TreK

Is "that guy"
Delete those posts !
If M2K ever has the idea to bring it on with a metal mask, you guys are all screwed =O

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no way, in terms of hats, the luigi hat has transcended priority, you CANNOT beat it.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Hat+moustache = go go power rangers.

Luigi has a giant robot dragon.

When he gets a fireflower it turns into a tiger.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I feel that aside from MK at a competitve level...any other hard matchups (Around 2-3 others) matchup is difficult, but doable and requires good training. I believe Luigi is among the worst against MK in the game and if it wasnt for this, he'd mostly be bottom of high tier...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8hTL6gfGE

15 seconds into this match. Yoshq zips across most of the stage while uptilting. It looks like it could be a neutral state. He gets caped while either coming out of a roll or inputting something out of a roll. It looks like it might be a neutral state or buffered ground command.

Could we use this somehow?

TreK

Is "that guy"
Haha, I've found a neat trick on brinstar
Maybe I won't auto-ban it in tourneys now =V

I've got enough material to start a non-matchup-specific stage thread, would anyone like to contribute or would it be pointless ?

While I'm at it, who plays TvC UAS here ? *_*

Ryu+Morrigan ftw, I can spam fireballz even if there's no Luigi, get pwnd nintendo

TreK

Is "that guy"
theres just about 1-3 threads ever only active on this board so itd be pointless imo lol
Haha yeah, that's what I was thinking

Wtf @ brawl-
it should have been what brawl looked like, from the beginning xD
Too late now =V

CR4SH

Smash Lord
YEAH! Brawl minus is so fun!

I won a little money on a brawl minus tournament recently.

Plus luigi is crazy good in brawl minus (even among all the crazy good characters). His Up B autosweetspot fends off sheik, who is easily the best character.

Sheik's down air abuse is ridiculous.

BSP

Smash Legend
In that master matchup thread, it says D3 is a 30:70 for us...have I been not paying attention for too long or is this wrong?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
In that master matchup thread, it says D3 is a 30:70 for us...have I been not paying attention for too long or is this wrong?
Don't trust that thread yet, it's outdated for alot of characters, like us for example. There should be at least 35:65 for Game and Watch, Marth, and 40:60 for DDD. And most of the matchups for us are blank.

We just never dicuss matchups :p

BSP

Smash Legend
Don't trust that thread yet, it's outdated for alot of characters, like us for example. There should be at least 35:65 for Game and Watch, Marth, and 40:60 for DDD. And most of the matchups for us are blank.

We just never dicuss matchups :p
lol the luigi boards are always dead.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Actually, I need help for Pika too, I'm 'forced' to play Diddy against him atm (Diddy 65-35 Pika, not gonna complain but... I don't like being forced in my character choices =°)

Go Luigis, teach me how to **** <3

Top Bottom