• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Also, maybe we can incorparate aerial up B into our game more? Its a distant idea now, but scoring some earlier kills with Luigi in the air would be great. I reccomend d throw to aerial up b on Yoshi, everyone else, not yet.
And I think you can grab release to Aerial up B Wario.

Edit: wait you can grab release to anything on Wario.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Hippie is pro at knowing the effects of weed.

And this is the second time Luigi has gone down one spot.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
just came from tourney, i met and played neo in friendlies, took a game off him XD, apparently reverse hyphen smash has a ****ing hitbox lol

but i cant **** neo, cuz it's all Zhao's fault for giving him all that Wifi MU experience mad gay i hate u zhao

loljk fun fun time meeting u neo.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Zeldas was dropped to much, she's not that bad >_<.

Hell, I hate vsing her with Luigi, it's like 55-45 in her favor.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Snake -> MK -> Luigi

That's the way the tier list should go. It would be sexy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Really? I need your advice then, I have troubles with Zelda.
lk can elaborate on this but... theres like a certain zone, on the ground just outside of zeldas reach, if you sit in this zone theres basically nothing she can do.

also if your in a sex kick when you get hit by dins fire, you are completely invincable from the dins fire, its lols, and since sex kick lingers for ages, the timing is **** easy.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Yeah basically against Zelda if you stay within fireball range but outside of her Fsmash range she cannot do ANYTHING. Literally, just sit there and fireball until she messes up, then when you get inside you can Uair her until she dies. I wish I could explain it better but thats all you have to do, lol.

Also back in early '09 I had a lot of trouble with Zelda, so you're probably in that stage, haha. You just have to learn to be patient with the stupid character.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Zelda's grab's startup is like 12, isn't it ? Have we got any way to profit of that flaw ?

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
whats up?

Lurking back slowly into the boards, but let's just say MLG got me back to playing the game.

Therefore, need some recap on things that are new on luigi techs and what not and if its stayed the same well ... lol

Anyways, if I get my job settled I'll be going to MLG, also if I get sponsor from the league over here so just wanted to let you guys know.

On a side note...

How's everyone? =D

Top Bottom