• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
cuz orlando is in FL and FL = Disney land and vacation time and OH columbus has like nothing there loool (jk trolling with OH)

plus, usually the first one means alot cuz it'll show to MLG that we really do mean the gratefulness in having brawl in their MLG circuit, if most dont attend the first one, they might take it as if we don't need them.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm 30 minutes away from Disney Land. The european one, duh.
They wanted the field to become an american territory so they could pay their donalds less, legally. And the government gave em what they wanted. wtf, irl hax ô_o

TheMike

Smash Lord
Hi Luigi Boards. I think that I'll be here for sometime. I'm learning this awesome character. =]

TreK

Is "that guy"
Luigi's good everywhere.
Someone said last time 'Luigi's best stage is its opponent's worst one'

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
sounds good to me xd, I have no problem with ddd. I only hate mk at times, but mostly donkey kong, and some what snake.

Rising-Tide

Smash Apprentice
my favorite neutral is BF or Lylat, favorite counterpick is delfino plaza. my worst matchups are mk and marth, and i just CP falco if i get destroyed so i have at least an even matchup :p

TheMike

Smash Lord
If more people agree with the Stage Discussion Thread, I'll create it. And yoshq looks sexy in Pink hahaha

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
speaking of marth, i realize what it's like to get ***** by marth now. my playstyle changed and now I don't spotdodge and roll as much, and now marth is hard as ****. i haven't given up on it yet though.
took you long enough lol

its still do-able 6/4 isnt terrible

Btw, I think we should make a Stage Discussion. Sounds good?
had it before, died many times

this board is pretty much dead lol

also @ the brazil vid, that vid was so bad no offense even tho it was a year ago lol. the DK should learn how to SDI, the luigi needs to make smarter decisions and move faster, and needed to stop using roll as his trump card to get inside dk's range and needed to stop using his defensive options like spotdodge/roll when he can just walk away and needs far less button mashing of random buttons

TheMike

Smash Lord
also @ the brazil vid, that vid was so bad no offense even tho it was a year ago lol. the DK should learn how to SDI, the luigi needs to make smarter decisions and move faster, and needed to stop using roll as his trump card to get inside dk's range and needed to stop using his defensive options like spotdodge/roll when he can just walk away and needs far less button mashing of random buttons
This video is SO old, dude. ;X They were bad, I just posted it because of the comeback which I like very much. :]

Mc$³³ is good. He isn't THE BEST, obviously, but he's good. Wach some other videos of him.

Edit: Stage Discussion Thread wil be nice, I promise. We won't lose anything if it dies, because at least some stages will be discussed.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
good ****ing **** themann, l think me and l cancel gonna **** when he comes over here to EC with our dream team XD and **** lol so sorry i had to give Boxxy luigi experience, Themann :x he knows the mu very well lol

edit: u should help l cancel out abit more and get some more team combos in, there was alot of times where l cancel needed help and coulda ended it abit earlier but still good nonetheless i still have a hard *** time landing upbs for some reason lol

TheMann

Smash Ace
good ****ing **** themann, l think me and l cancel gonna **** when he comes over here to EC with our dream team XD and **** lol so sorry i had to give Boxxy luigi experience, Themann :x he knows the mu very well lol

edit: u should help l cancel out abit more and get some more team combos in, there was alot of times where l cancel needed help and coulda ended it abit earlier but still good nonetheless i still have a hard *** time landing upbs for some reason lol
Yea our team is still a work in progress. We mostly need to know what stages to go to in stuff. Hopefully by time he comes to east coast me n him have perfected the team so you n him can ****. And ummm wtf why do you know everybody from MI hippie? lol

And whatever you people do don't watch any other vids of me from that tourney. They make me sad :(. I was nervous for no reason or some **** lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Edit: Stage Discussion Thread wil be nice, I promise. We won't lose anything if it dies, because at least some stages will be discussed.
in that case maybe we should start with cp's rather then neutrals, how about starting with brinstar?

TheMike

Smash Lord
We can discuss Brinstar after the neutrals, what do you think? I prefer starting with the neutrals for being easier, as there aren't generally many information. Can we go like this? If people prefer starting with Brinstar, then we do so. =]

WIGI

Smash Champion
anyone want to wifi?...someone i already have on my list preffered.. im so bored today..

havn't played in..... months.. get at me.

Top Bottom