• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
melee is much better then brawl plus haha

Not that brawl plus doesn't have its moments, but god**** they need to fix some things in that game

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol koro, I STARTED AT NEOSEEKER, with that wifi crew war bull**** and that's how i am today lmao. didnt even know you were in that f5 crew thing, i didnt even know it was a wifi clan thought it was offline roflmao

and melee got dis shiznit on a lockdown. cept i'd go to melee but if i suck bad in brawl whats point of going to melee? XD

well he didnt SAY he 'd straight up leave brawl but like.. that's what it looks like honestly.. i mean think about it, the only high placing and person who pushed mario/luigi meta game and is now leaving us... i mean the signs were kinda foreseen imo, using less mario, using all luigi, starting forfeit matchs, sometimes entering doubles and not singles, and now this :/ (might be wrong but like it's somewhat foreseen honestly)

i think most ppl go through that phase where you get depressed frmo brawl and go for melee

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
I think you guys are over reacting. There is nothing Boss does with Luigi that we can't pick up on. I just think its time for all of us to actually start doing well with OUR character now. Boss potentially leaving could spark some of the other luigi's (myself included) to stop being decent and get GOOD.

=/

TheMann

Smash Ace
We need all the good Luigis we can get. A loss hurts us bad but nothing we can't get over. There's no use having a defeatist attitude. Just continue to play and get better. Try hard and the metagame will evolve :p. People shouldn't depend on one person to create a metagame anyways lol

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
I think you guys are over reacting. There is nothing Boss does with Luigi that we can't pick up on. I just think its time for all of us to actually start doing well with OUR character now. Boss potentially leaving could spark some of the other luigi's (myself included) to stop being decent and get GOOD.

=/
We need all the good Luigis we can get. A loss hurts us bad but nothing we can't get over. There's no use having a defeatist attitude. Just continue to play and get better. Try hard and the metagame will evolve :p. People shouldn't depend on one person to create a metagame anyways lol
These are really valid points. Let's only cry crocodile tears and move on then!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Does anyone else love reading Hippie's posts? I laugh nearly every time.

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
You guys better get pro because Luigi matches are the most entertaining to watch.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
With that attitude he will. This is the time for us to get off butts, stop relying on one good Luigi and try to become great Luigi players. It sucks that we're losing the best guy, but I see this as an opportunity to carry Luigi further together instead of relying on one sole player

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You just picked up Luigi and did that well? Esca is too good.

:)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
These are really valid points. Let's only cry crocodile tears and move on then!
To be all serious and not meat riding and crying over Boss, they've said it. l pretty much agree.

Does anyone else love reading Hippie's posts? I laugh nearly every time.
lol my posts aren't serious considering our board is dead and ****, so pointless :laugh:

With that attitude he will. This is the time for us to get off butts, stop relying on one good Luigi and try to become great Luigi players. It sucks that we're losing the best guy, but I see this as an opportunity to carry Luigi further together instead of relying on one sole player
Pretty much this. Pretty sure Boss is tired of us relying on him too as well. He's pushed our meta-game and it's our job to make it continue with the work he's left us with. Even tho I'm a meat riding Boss follower ;) we def have to step it up now. Our board is like next to dead now with only 1-2 threads only being active and 10 posts each day.

l know there's ALOT of AiB Wifi kids out there, but they should start posting at least, not AiB forum since theres like no activity there at all. And we make use of our new threads that actually can produce some productive discussion like Zhao's threads. To top it all off, stop lurking stop being lazy everyone and post every mother****ing thread (not like spam like) and get this ****ing board active, or else l will mother****ing kill every single Luigi here.

Ye ye EAST COAST WE GO HARD *******

dont listen to him he used mostly Pit and got a somewhat easy pool from Xyro
LMAO That's kinda ****ed up, although that's a great placing and all but we need some like top 8 srs bsns stuff, not just solid good, we need ****ING AMAZING.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
To be all serious and not meat riding and crying over Boss, they've said it. l pretty much agree.

lol my posts aren't serious considering our board is dead and ****, so pointless :laugh:

Pretty much this. Pretty sure Boss is tired of us relying on him too as well. He's pushed our meta-game and it's our job to make it continue with the work he's left us with. Even tho I'm a meat riding Boss follower ;) we def have to step it up now. Our board is like next to dead now with only 1-2 threads only being active and 10 posts each day.

l know there's ALOT of AiB Wifi kids out there, but they should start posting at least, not AiB forum since theres like no activity there at all. And we make use of our new threads that actually can produce some productive discussion like Zhao's threads. To top it all off, stop lurking stop being lazy everyone and post every mother****ing thread (not like spam like) and get this ****ing board active, or else l will mother****ing kill every single Luigi here.

Ye ye EAST COAST WE GO HARD *******

LMAO That's kinda ****ed up, although that's a great placing and all but we need some like top 8 srs bsns stuff, not just solid good, we need ****ING AMAZING.
This post was pretty great.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I would stop lurking and post but anything I could add is either stupid and useless or has already been said and does not need repeating. :(

Esca

Smash Champion
LOL at this.

You say I used mostly Pit like that's even better.

I used Luigi in teams, with the exception against Jack Frost's team because he was using Luigi, and that's gay. In pools I used Luigi against Sandtrap, a Peach player. I made it into bracket and used him against a PT player around here as well. Luigi was 50/50 this tournament. My pool had Sandtrap, AND Tetsuya, El Paso's best.

Now, Jack Frost... did you even make it out of pools?

No. Why? Because your a horrible player, went home, and cried to KM about how San Antonio is so depressed. Get better. Your trash. Even your team-mate agrees son. So talk trash, but unless your blind and were stalking my matches, (which I saw) then you'd see I went half Luigi.

I've only been playing him a month and did SO much better than you in 3 months. LMAO

GF.

Hey Luigi boards. New guy in town. :)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
LOL well at least we have chic and esca texas luigis now, good to know. But l respect your placing Esca considering it was pools too, it's good all (l hope l'm not disrespecting a homie y'know ;) ) BUT WE NEEDDZZZZ THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TOP 8 SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

@ nappy hai. i lurk at snake boards too lol. Oh and welcome x]

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, it was hard though. Top 8 was like Razer, Gnes, Lee, Flip, Infinity, Dojo, Mikehaze, and UTDZac

I mean, Hylian placed with me.

It was hard!

:(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I went Luigi at Hobo 17 this weekend. Got 17 of 100.

:)
This is true. VERY good considering your recent placings. This new luigi thing is really helping out.

Jack jack jack. I dont really wanna do this but............

1. Did you know i did not make the pools? Rocket Trainer AND Gea did. I was busy running 2vs2 and making sure people had what they needed. From what i remeber, escas pool was SANDTRAP(peach/falco/lucario), TETSUYA(marth/wario), BORED(ike), ONII(kirby) and then of course esca. There was a 3 way tie between him and tetsuya and sandtrap and he ended up making it out. That bracket was NOT easy.

2. Yes esca went pit(its his 2nd). But if i remember correctly he uses him on characters like kirby and marth(i dont know if those are hard for luigi or what) and he did use him in a few 2vs2 matches.

LOL at this.

You say I used mostly Pit like that's even better.

I used Luigi in teams, with the exception against Jack Frost's team because he was using Luigi, and that's gay. In pools I used Luigi against Sandtrap, a Peach player. I made it into bracket and used him against a PT player around here as well. Luigi was 50/50 this tournament. My pool had Sandtrap, AND Tetsuya, El Paso's best.

Now, Jack Frost... did you even make it out of pools?

No. Why? Because your a horrible player, went home, and cried to KM about how San Antonio is so depressed. Get better. Your trash. Even your team-mate agrees son. So talk trash, but unless your blind and were stalking my matches, (which I saw) then you'd see I went half Luigi.

I've only been playing him a month and did SO much better than you in 3 months. LMAO

GF.

Hey Luigi boards. New guy in town. :)
For the record, i saw nothing but luigi in teams from jack so no complaints there. However, i cannot remember who was in your pool at HOBO 17, jack. Can you tell me?

Suspect

Smash Hero
i had a pool with razer and ice, someone who got 1st and someone who got 13th, only 2 people made it out of pools

no one cried to KM, he posted that on his own.

your luigi is garbage esca which is exactly why you switched to pit in teams when you faced us.
Your pit is garbage also, i eat up like lunch meat

come to SA and for a tournament here if your luigi is so good and ill promise ill **** you and you wont place very good. Then mm me and ill **** you again. In teams i heard you kept asking xyro to come help you while i was whooping your ***, come on kid whats with your ego lol

and iirc you didnt get 17th you tied for 25th

TreK

Is "that guy"
ZOMGGGGG
I'll never be legit in the eyes of chic D=

I'm sad nao D=

Esca

Smash Champion
i had a pool with razer and ice, someone who got 1st and someone who got 13th, only 2 people made it out of pools

no one cried to KM, he posted that on his own.

your luigi is garbage esca which is exactly why you switched to pit in teams when you faced us.
Your pit is garbage also, i eat up like lunch meat

come to SA and for a tournament here if your luigi is so good and ill promise ill **** you and you wont place very good. Then mm me and ill **** you again. In teams i heard you kept asking xyro to come help you while i was whooping your ***, come on kid whats with your ego lol

and iirc you didnt get 17th you tied for 25th
Okay, Suspect.

If my Pit is so bad, I wouldn't have taken Reflex to round 3. I wouldn't go even with Razer. I wouldn't have 3 stocked Cyphus 2 times simultaneously. I wouldn't have beat CO18 at WHOBO. This is ALL tournament references with Pit alone. Now, if I'm such a bad player, would I have beat Sethlon? And taken GREAT players to round 3/sent them to losers bracket?

I've come to one of your tournaments before, and placed like 7th while you placed 25 or 33. I can't remember because I was too busy WINNING. Something you are VERY VERY unfamiliar with. If you're so good, then why doesn't Espy team with you at HOBO? Or why doesn't Razer team with you? Or anyone on the PR, for that matter? Why did you team with who you did, if your so good?

I didn't want to play you in teams using Luigi because Luigi dittos are ridiculous. You did the dumbest ****. Like approaching with down B the entire time. Followed by getting punished everytime.

Now, if you wanted to say something, you should've at the tournament. Don't get pissed because you scrubbed out and are ****ing horrible at this game. You act hot **** on the Luigi boards but your not even top 40 in texas. Have you ever even made it out of pools?

Gtfo. Get a life. Go lose some more. Whine some more. Then lose some more. Then come back here, read this. Go whine some more. Then lose some more. Because, you're astounding at that. ;)

At any rate, What is Luigi vs Pit?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Aw come on Jack, don't go angry on the new Luigi players who place, we need all the Luigis we can get at this point.

Also, so i've heard Luigi was around the top 10 best characters in the game in Brawl+...confirmation? I've on;ly heard this from a few posts though.

Top Bottom