• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Hey guys, I Bstick with Lucas. I don't feel I'm getting any better.

What control schemes do you use? I don't like using tap jump btw :l

Any good non tap jump settings I can use that is good for Lucas.

I use the GCC btw

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I Bstick with Lucas. I don't feel I'm getting any better.

What control schemes do you use? I don't like using tap jump btw :l

Any good non tap jump settings I can use that is good for Lucas.
Yay time for me to explain my spastic setup with the CC:

- X as Grab
-Zr as Special
- L as Jump
- No tap jump

X is great for grab, as it's right next to the other jump button (Y) and I can press both simultaneously and L, and this is helpful IF I could get down the timing for Zair-DJC.

Zr is just awesome to use when moving the control stick around for reverse magnet pull, because I have a better grip on the controller. Also using Zr for Magnet-DJC is awesome

No tap jump because Uair strings are just too good, and I think that sacrificing your jump accidentally when using PKT2 could be bad if you get edge-guarded and don't get to touch the ground.

I need the C-stick for Step-Smasing, but well timed Dairs and Uairs too. I use A for Fairs and Bairs (don't know why). I also use X to grab the ledge, but Zl when normally grabbing lol.

Yes I'm crazy, but I beat a DK once.

USE THE CC IT'S ACTUALLY SO GOOD FOR LUCAS and I think it carries over to SSBU

Zr is the most amazing button once you get over the slippery Analog stick

Sorry I just finished my Bio 3/4 exam today and I'm super happy :]

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Yay time for me to explain my spastic setup with the CC:

- X as Grab
-Zr as Special
- L as Jump
- No tap jump

X is great for grab, as it's right next to the other jump button (Y) and I can press both simultaneously and L, and this is helpful IF I could get down the timing for Zair-DJC.

Zr is just awesome to use when moving the control stick around for reverse magnet pull, because I have a better grip on the controller. Also using Zr for Magnet-DJC is awesome

No tap jump because Uair strings are just too good, and I think that sacrificing your jump accidentally when using PKT2 could be bad if you get edge-guarded and don't get to touch the ground.

I need the C-stick for Step-Smasing, but well timed Dairs and Uairs too. I use A for Fairs and Bairs (don't know why). I also use X to grab the ledge, but Zl when normally grabbing lol.

Yes I'm crazy, but I beat a DK once.

USE THE CC IT'S ACTUALLY SO GOOD FOR LUCAS and I think it carries over to SSBU

Zr is the most amazing button once you get over the slippery Analog stick

Sorry I just finished my Bio 3/4 exam today and I'm super happy :]
I use the GCC D:
but thanks for the input :)

and GJ at the exam!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Your gamer tag should be "ubiquitousV115 A.K.A. Poop Guy"

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm trying to play differently, I find how I was playing was making me bad.
I'll continue my playstyle for now. Wait till it either gets critiqued or I change it myself before doing anything with it. =)

@ Jam: I wish... but out here I don't have internet connection for the wii. :(

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Good golly...

Yesterday, my brother and I spent about an hour and a bit trying to kill a 2 inch hornet that came in to the house. We're told those things hurt so we were really, really scared. We tried dressing up in thick clothes, wearing protective head gear (by which I mean a shirt tied back, a hat and sunglasses) and trying to kill it but even that was freaky. I went to ask the local community advisor and she told me that we needed to 'be brave' about it and just laughed. So we went back and managed to trap it between the sofa and the wall, then when it went to the ground squash it. Though those things never die... well they do but it's really hard to kill them and insect spray only succeeds in making them angry.

So now we get to laugh about the day we were terrorized by a two-inch hornet... I hope that never happens again. D:

Tikao

Smash Ace
hi to the lucas boards , I'll just 3rd. main lucas , after i've learned ness as my main (and a secondary , who is good against some bad MUs of ness and lucas like martha or dk) , but maybe I'll fail with my secondary and maining ness AND lucas , so , I'll learn him anyway for low and mid-tiers and because the eartbound/mother series is awesome *.*

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
hi to the lucas boards , I'll just 3rd. main lucas , after i've learned ness as my main (and a secondary , who is good against some bad MUs of ness and lucas like martha or dk) , but maybe I'll fail with my secondary and maining ness AND lucas , so , I'll learn him anyway for low and mid-tiers and because the eartbound/mother series is awesome *.*
Willkommen!

Good seconds for Lucas: :dedede:/:popo:/:snake:/:falco: and pretty much most of top/high tier. lol

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gosh, life has really taken away most of my free time. Thanks for the bday wishes when they were given and welcome to the Lucas boards all new people!

Going to be trying to update a few things.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha, yea, awesome.

Dang, what happened Lucas boards? We became so big after SKTAR and suddenly it's back to being dead half the time.

FAE needs to post again and America in general needs to come back haha.

Top Bottom