• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I was soooooooooooooo close to second T_T

I felt it. fmlfmlfml keep losing to neo game three.
Dude still, placing 5th place against some tough players is definitely a great achievement. Repping Lucas well and continuing to prove that he deserves a place in mid tier. =)

Don't worry too much, you'll take it out next tournament. I'm hoping the next Tier List will be out then but if not maybe I can get a good place with my brother, both using Lucas and doing the same thing on this little island. :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry guys! Been busy with mid-terms, a final, and my college's play while tryin to learn LoL more. I'll try and come on more for Lucas. :D

Btw went to a smashfest the other weekend an ha a lot of fun!

Alberto1866

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys im going to a tournament this Saturday its my first one and if you don't make it out of Pools there's an amateur bracket. Being SoCal I know im not making it out and I want to try and go all Lucas, I need some training though... Anyone think they can help me?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can help you out Alberto. ^^

Also added you Ryu.

And someone tell me about Retribution and how it went.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I can help you out Alberto. ^^

Also added you Ryu.

And someone tell me about Retribution and how it went.
It was pretty good.
PF won doubles with Coney easily lol.
PF got 2nd in pools losing to Kels marth, I got 4th lost to Coney, DLA's Ganon, and some olimar guy.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
i got some videos for u guys when i find my SD
THANK YOU

Also Chuee/PF if you have vids then they will be greatly appreciated <3
am going to scour the web nao for vids

Also I can Footstall cancel with ze magnet (pretty ez), but Z-DJC is 2 hard. so much sad, it looks so cool to pull off

BPx

Smash Lord
"they"

I gave up when I got hit by coney fsmash game 4 GF on ps1, not a second before then. It was fun playing you guys tho.

never got to money match you with mjg... :(

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
"they"

I gave up when I got hit by coney fsmash game 4 GF on ps1, not a second before then. It was fun playing you guys tho.

never got to money match you with mjg... :(
Oh, I apologize, I just knew that your partner did. I didn't mean to lump you two together.

and yeah that would have been really fun. :c

Chuee

Smash Hero
THANK YOU

Also Chuee/PF if you have vids then they will be greatly appreciated <3
am going to scour the web nao for vids

Also I can Footstall cancel with ze magnet (pretty ez), but Z-DJC is 2 hard. so much sad, it looks so cool to pull off
There's 3 sets from the stream of my lucas uploaded.
vs coney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKfXwQniHq0&feature=plcp
vs DLA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdj5ozFfDfc&feature=plcp
vs Kee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqzUBYNniQU&feature=plcp
just realized I lost game 1 vs DLA in 2 minutes LOL.

Chuee, why do our Lucases play so similarly? You use more Fsmash than I do though.
I don't mean to use so much fsmash, it just comes out when I'm playing bad lol.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Saw those games today hehe, i like the music in the second game vs DLA

Fae where are you we all miss you well i dont know because im not other people but i do because you know like everything there is to know and i dont and i think that is really good because you are good to ask questions from so i know how to do stuff and then everyone is happy :)))))))

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
There's 3 sets from the stream of my lucas uploaded.
vs coney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKfXwQniHq0&feature=plcp
vs DLA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdj5ozFfDfc&feature=plcp
vs Kee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqzUBYNniQU&feature=plcp
just realized I lost game 1 vs DLA in 2 minutes LOL.

I don't mean to use so much fsmash, it just comes out when I'm playing bad lol.
You need to jab Pikmin off of you more. You PK Fired so many reds.

Oh and reset your landing more. Game two last stock, he had you airborne, you were constantly Dairing and he just kept hitting you after it. Magnet stall more imo.

Chuee

Smash Hero
You need to jab Pikmin off of you more. You PK Fired so many reds.

Oh and reset your landing more. Game two last stock, he had you airborne, you were constantly Dairing and he just kept hitting you after it. Magnet stall more imo.
Thanks, I'm bad against olimar lol. I'll have to play the MU more before I go to a tourney again.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Got 5th at a tournament I went to this weekend. :D

Man though I had to run the gauntlet for the first time.

First match was vs. :luigi2: and was (2-0). That was fun.
Second match was vs. PR'd :snake: went Lucas first match but went Kirby second and did better still lost (0-2)
Third match was vs. :marth: which was interesting because I 2'stocked him. (2-0)
Fourth match was vs. a PR'd :dk2: and I won (2-1) which was insanely the most fun I've had in a tourney match.
Fifth match was vs. my friend who was a Falco main and knew my Lucas and knew how much I hated Falco xD (2-0)

But yeah I did pretty well at this tournament.

I also heard Chunky is making a comeback :D

Oh and P:M Lucas is a looooooooot of fun.

Alberto1866

Smash Journeyman
I know ;-; you'll be winning at like 15% to 172% and it took like a million hits to get your opponent there and then one slip up and a good five hit combo later you're dead... That's the worst thing ever.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
no lucas survives above 100% in a ditto

you can die in like 5 ways at 70%
Usmash, Dsmash are both pretty lethal around then if fresh. Well, depending on the situation. If the person doesn't DI, thundersliding on BF can kill. Bair off the ledge and magnet. Also Fsmash should kill around then if you're at the ledge and they don't DI well.

5 or 6 ways. Still, I find it relatively easy to get past 100 and live. You're always scared of getting hit by one of the afore-mentioned ways, thus you camp with PK fires (which they absorb a lot of the time) and play the SH aerial/airdodge retreating game like 70% of the time lol.

Actually that's not true all the time but there are times when that does happen. :p

Top Bottom