• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

D

Deleted member

How have you been Max? Haven't heard much from you in general lately
i live out of my car because i move so much.

grad school kicks my ***.

i harass strongbad about PM on aim sometimes.

i haven't played since that small tournament thing in Feb because sheik was destroyed as a character, and I won't play it again until she is restored to her former goodness. aka i'm never going to play again basically.

i took an "economic geography" class for fun this semester because it was free, i could just take extra credits, w/e, and i failed it. i have an economics degree, and i'm in grad school for a masters in geography, so it's pretty hilarious. i thought the final was at 1 PM and it was at 10:30 AM and i missed it and got a 0. Pretty good way to fail a class. not even salty, just funny. don't need the credits for anything. did ok otherwise.

i'm working on a magic deck and have been for 3-4 months. it's a work in progress.

i've had a strong urge to play fire emblem lately.

yeah that's my last 4 months basically.

cmart

Smash Lord
For some reason the thing that jumps out to me the most is "masters in geography"...

Is that like cartography or something?

D

Deleted member

For some reason the thing that jumps out to me the most is "masters in geography"...

Is that like cartography or something?
actually i'm studying hydrology and water resource management to work in tandem with my economics, but the masters program is all lumped together as geo-environmental science, so yeah basically geography lol

a lot of it is inflow and outflow math, chemical composition, external applications like flood control, subsurface detection methods, contaminant prevention, biological impacts, and even some politics background for public policy. so yeah it's a lot of material from all over.

i'm way more salty about PM sheik than failing that class. dead serious.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
**** I forgot the address of your new place. Proviiiiide~.

Was it the Vero Rd crap? If so that's 9 minutes away from my new home.

Oh according to 9k it's storch woods dr and if so that's 23 mins sad face, oh well it's not as far as your last place god DAMN.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I need to know who's coming to Zenith ASAP. We're driving up Friday night and coming back on Monday.

So far I have:
Me
cmart
Yeroc
Dr. PP?

Is that it?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Going up Friday night, coming back Monday morning, staying at Magus' house. That's about the gist of it (I feel like there's a pun I could've used there...).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You're like a month late to the party dude.

There's also this other non-Nintendo Smash game. It's being made by the players themselves. I heard it's pretty great.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
*rises from grave*

Sup fools.

I've been dead for like, years. just saying hello.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Holy Combo Knight, Batman!

Xanadu, Arbutus, Tuesdays. You should drop by sometime.
oh yeah I heard about this a lot.

I'd see what I can do about Tuesdays though. typically I'm at work then. I can now service fair and not worry about funds. lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you can't make Tuesdays, I have an apartment now (with cmart, who I don't think you've met) just north of Laurel, and we usually have people over on the weekends, especially Friday nights.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
If you can't make Tuesdays, I have an apartment now (with cmart, who I don't think you've met) just north of Laurel, and we usually have people over on the weekends, especially Friday nights.
No more farms? Daaaaaaaaaaam.

I liked that place.

But yeah, It's all dependant on my schedule. I'd have to see what busses make it's way to laurel.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I need to know who's coming to Zenith ASAP. We're driving up Friday night and coming back on Monday.

So far I have:
Me
cmart
Yeroc
Dr. PP?

Is that it?
If you guys are coming back on Monday, then yes.
Nix Dr. PP. I just found out he's made other arrangements. But it looks like we have few enough to just take one car?

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
I can confirm that I will be able to come up for zenith. Though there seems to be a problem with car space.

Also, apparently there's PM every Tuesday night at Xanadu now?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
There is no problem with car space. We need 2 cars regardless.

And yes, we've been doing P:M at Xanadu for a couple months. This is what happens when you don't keep up with the local scene.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We won't be ending late at all on Sunday, so if you're worried about driving home late, that won't be a problem.

Top Bottom