• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

CTL17

Smash Lord
Starting when? I don't want to go and find out you're still making money. (And then you return and make some money.)

cmart

Smash Lord
Just north of Laurel - in the general zone of urban sprawl between Baltimore and DC

Not sure how accessible that really is to Deleware

Master WGS

Smash Lord
If I could get housing, I could see if me, Buck, SAC, The Admiral, and Roooster could make another roadtrip out of it.

Not this weekend, but SOME weekend.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That'd be awesome! I am planning on a tourney in the relatively near future. And we have plenty of floor space in our apt.

So who's coming over this weekend and when?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
So I brought Project M to my school's Game Club (which was the last day of school senior party, essentially :3) and we all played that a bit.

However, something unexpected happen. Of course (as far as I knew) all the people at my school pretty much sucked at Smash. After we played from FFA and Teams, I did some 1v1s with some people.

The very last 1v1, some special kid from our class came up to play. They chose sheik and I was like "Whatever I'll just play Luigi so I don't end up beating him bad."

I got the living **** beat out of me. Who would ****ing guess that the ONE other person good at Melee in my class would be this random *** special kid.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

BTW since I'm done with High School this means I can like go to JCs place like more than 1 time. Yeah.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Sorry, this kind of weather already gave me a bad time last Tuesday. Tomorrow, though, can I arrive in the afternoon?

Bandit

Smash Lord
Just saw Dark Shadows and it was pretty good. Definitely different. I'm not big on Tim Burton so I went in expecting the worst and got a much more than I thought.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm not a huge Tim Burton fan either, but I actually really liked the recent Alice in Wonderland film. Though I think it was mostly because the girl who played Alice was really good.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That'll go on my list then. Though right now I mostly wanna see Snow White and the Huntsman.

btw, Btree and 9K are still here and Vist+1 may be coming over later, if anyone else wants to drop by today.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Seconded on Snow White and the Huntsman.

For some reason Dark Shadows was on my list of movies to watch for this month, but I never got around to seeing it with my pals, who were the ones who really wanted to see it. I'm not too pressed one way or another however.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Next weekend maybe? Ryoko's thinking about coming down and he wants to see Snow White as well.

Prometheus comes out next weekend and looks pretty awesome too.

I wouldn't mind having a Smash-free weekend with you guys.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Nah, remember now with the new promotion, I can't hang out weekends anymore (I work Fridays 4-10, Sautrdays 11-7, and Sundays 6-12). Would've loved to though.

Particularly this week I'm booked. I've worked literally every day during the last week and will continue to not have a day off till next Monday. And my boss is leaving on vacation from June 6th-15th, so I pretty much have to run everything since not only will I be the acting DH for member services, but I'll also be the business administrator.

So yeah, time to hang out isn't really on my list of things I have available atm :(.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Damn, that sucks dude (about working weekends, not about the promotion). When do you generally have off? Maybe we could hang out on a weeknight sometime. I just have Xanadu on Tuesdays and family dinners on Thursdays, but other than that I'm usually free and I get off work at 3:30.

:phone:

Bandit

Smash Lord
Hey look! I can post too! (Snow White 3rded however this weekend I actually play on Saturday and not Sunday so I will not be down like Charlie Brown).

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Hey look! I can post too! (Snow White 3rded however this weekend I actually play on Saturday and not Sunday so I will not be down like Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-charlie B-b-b-b-b-br-br-br-br-Brown).

Fixed.

Also your team sucks and you'll just end up marathoning League on Sunday after your team loses.

I might or might not be out cold by that time.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So my gang and I could swing up next weekend. Would that work?

Next weekend as in a week and a half from now? I'm pretty sure we're free. If you wanna make the drive, we'd be glad to have you. I'll see who I can drum up so we can have a big fest.

How many people would you be bringing?

So...the thread title is for this week right? <3
It was for last week actually, but we smash every weekend basically. When do you want to drop by?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
It was for last week actually, but we smash every weekend basically. When do you want to drop by?
When...CAN I? :3 As early as possible. That's how much I love you al-*HACK**WHEEZE**THAT'SREALLYSAPPY*

And uh, right. You wouldn't mind dragging me there from the train station, do yeh? It's 9 minutes from your place, it's how I'm gettin down there.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Oh cool, I won't have to walk this weekend. Good stuff, Guy.

On a different subject, I'm kind of easing into Anamanaguchi. Eh, generally, non-Pokemon chiptune songs make me really uncomfortable; however, I must admit: my disdain for Anamanaguchi ultimately piqued my interest in listening to some of their stuff. To keep things short, I was mildly impressed.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
9K when do you normally get to the MARC station? It'd be nice if you guys got there around the same time.

Top Bottom