• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
THE IMPERIAL LEGION

Duces (The Leaders):

Imperator JCaesar
The Emperor.
Mains: :rob:
Secondaries: :mario2: :link2: :marth:

Praefectus Castrorum Thunderhorse
The Camp Prefect (hehe, get it?), 2nd in command of the Legion.
Mains: :falco:
Secondaries: :zelda: :charizard: :sonic: taunt canceling

Primus Pilus cmart
Highest ranking Centurion, commander of the First Century of the Legion.
Mains: :bowser2:
Secondaries: :luigi2: :gw: :sonic:

Milites (The Soldiers):

Centurion Count Kaiser
Commander of a Century.
Mains: :ness2:
Secondaries: :gw:

Centurion CTL
Commander of a Century.
Mains: :falcon:
Secondaries: :dk2: :ness2:

Hastatus Godslafco
A new recruit, first on the front lines, eager to prove himself in battle.
Mains: :toonlink:
Secondaries: :wolf: :ike:

Hastatus 9K+1
Mains: :dedede:
Secondaries: ?

Cataphractus Quinnydinny
The heavy cavalry of the Legion.
hello fellow smashers,

look at you character, now look at quinnydinny's, now back to your's , NOW back to quinnydinny's! Sadly your character isn't quinndinny's, but if you stopped using ladies scented metaknight and switched to Ganon your character could play like quinnydinny's. Look down. Now up. Where are you? You in a tournament match with the character your character could play like. What's in your hand? Back to me. I Have it. It's a controller with the entree fee to that thing you love. Look again the entry fee is now DARKNESS. Anything is possible when your character plays like quinnydinny's and not a lady. I'm on a truck.

'nuff said.
Mains: Wiztruck
Secondaries: :ganondorf:

Socii (Allies AKA Honorary Members):

Albus ycz6
Neighbor to the North.
Mains: :ike:
Secondaries: :jigglypuff: :gw:

Albus Waffle
Neighbor to the North.
Mains: Sheik, Ganon, DK
Secondaries: Awesome VG remixes

Triarius Vist
A veteran, one of the most experienced and battle-hardened of soldiers.
Mains: Luigi
Secondaries: Falcon

Prodigiosus G-Regulate
A warrior with gifted talents, experienced and dangerous.
Mains: Falcon, Jiggs, Sheik
Secondaries: Lucas, Samus

Emeriti (Veterans AKA Retired Members):

Servus Guy
The youngest member in the legion, he was initially recruited to clean the public forum and bathhouses. However, what the legion didn't know was that he had a secret, untapped potential: he had a quirk where he could manipulate the most broken weapons available to him while at the same time being so bad that destroying his tools never came into play. Naturally given his heritage, he is a master deceiver, luring unaware enemy soldiers into a false sense of security by his naivety and overall lack of skill before he pounces on them like a black panther does a monkey. ~ courtesy of Thunderhorse
Mains: Diddy's Dash Attack
Secondaries: Diddy's Side B, Charizard's Nair

Praefectus Praetorio Cape
The Praetorian Prefect, Commander of the Praetorian Guard, the Emperor's elite personal Legion.
One of the lead architects of Brawl+ since it's inception. He has proven himself as one of the top players in the game, and he is more than competent with virtually every character. He has had some vicious arguments with the WBR at times over the direction the game should take, but things always turn out for the better after the dust settles.
Mains: Bowser, Mario, Ness
Secondaries: The Cast (except for ICs, **** them)

Immunis Bionic Sonic
A soldier with specialized training.
The hacker of the group. He has been working with the WBR to create programs to make Brawl+ more convenient to set up, and helping spread the game to the less computer-literate among the masses. He also has a big scary red name.
Mains: Sonic
Secondaries: G&W

Hastatus jjvirus
The quiet robot with the mohawk. He's been called a mini-JCaesar, for obvious reasons (hint: it's because he's awesome ;)). He's new to the Legion, but has already shown that he has what it takes after whipping up on a recent wifi tournament, beating some well-known plussers.
Mains: ROB
Secondaries: Ganondorf

Primus Pilus Bandit
The First File, highest ranking Centurion, commander of the First Century of the Legion.
JCaesar's long-time training partner and a teams player extraordinaire. He has a bit of a love-hate relationship with Brawl+, but he always seems to come back to it, especially for teams and to butt heads with pros and noobs alike.
Mains: Zelda
Secondaries: Snake, Ganondorf

Bandit's lame excuse to not hang out ... of the week:

"My parents need a designated driver because they're going to a work party."
"I might take the weekend to relax, sleep in, and just chill."
"2 of my college friends are coming down from New Jersey that weekend."
"I have to cut down some trees with my parents."

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Be sure to bring Chu to BTL2 and Vermillion please. Fox has a few words he'd like to say to him :D Seriously though I miss you guys no homo.

Vist

Smash Champion
carpool to BtL2???

btw i want to get some practice in this weekend. perhaps festage at umbc this weekend? i know thunderhorse is down

Coney

Smash Master
thank you caesar for bringing this game to all the places you go--i'm sorry we haven't played since that one day, i just don't like playing + before a tourney because then i feel like i can actually retaliate in brawl, something i'm not allowed to do @_@

we gotta play sometime!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
what an amazing thread for an amazing game

on to better news, C3 has been rescheduled to the 21st. meaing road trip on the 14th?!?!?!?!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo, everyone from md/va needs to invade AND SIGNUP for btl2 lol

gonna be crazy epic

if none of you guys have seen the venue from a past tourney, i freicken love it lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Coney - I can bring B+ with me to sassy's sometime for some friendlies

Vist - We can carpool up there if you want, lets set something up.....as long as you're fine with driving back and forth in 1 day since I don't plan on staying.

Also teams?

Edit: JC your Brawl+ without homebrew and music hacks have the same link.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
carpool to BtL2???

btw i want to get some practice in this weekend. perhaps festage at umbc this weekend? i know thunderhorse is down
Cape is probably coming down this weekend. We'll try to make this. Lemme know when.

Coney - I can bring B+ with me to sassy's sometime for some friendlies

Vist - We can carpool up there if you want, lets set something up.....as long as you're fine with driving back and forth in 1 day since I don't plan on staying.

Also teams?

Edit: JC your Brawl+ without homebrew and music hacks have the same link.
Whoops I'll fix that.

As for the carpool to Philly, I'd prefer not to drive. I can't use my mom's Expedition this time, and my truck only has 5 seats and no trunk space for the 3 TVs I need to bring, not to mention it sucks for city driving and gets crap gas mileage. If someone else can drive, I'll definitely have gas money for you. And assuming Cape is there, we have free housing if we need it (and I'd like to stay till Sunday if possible).

btw, there's a very good chance that Cape and I will be getting an apartment Laurel in the near future. We'd like a 3rd if possible. Anyone interested?

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Hell yeah @ UMBCfest this weekend. I'll probably show up at around 4ish though, since I have work until 3, but it's going to be on.

As for BtL2, I know I'm going. If anyone needs a ride, PM me or something. I already made the trip solo once before to the first one, going with multiple people should be even better. I've got room for 4 in my car.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Hell yeah @ UMBCfest this weekend. I'll probably show up at around 4ish though, since I have work until 3, but it's going to be on.

As for BtL2, I know I'm going. If anyone needs a ride, PM me or something. I already made the trip solo once before to the first one, going with multiple people should be even better. I've got room for 4 in my car.
Oh god please take me (FOR A RIDE~). D:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
^ Option 3 in the Installer also downloads B+ w/out Homebrew, or the pack, since illinialex got banned there's no way to change his post to tell everyone it's in the installer :laugh:

But g-reg has nailed it, I'll definitely be coming to BtL2, I couldn't register previously due to money issues.

Thunderhorse, how out of the way is Laurel, and how much are you charging for gas? I'll carpool with you.

Vist

Smash Champion
sweet, festage at umbc sounds good and we can plan stuff there i guess. btw what works best for everyone interested; saturday or sunday?

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Either day works for me, but I'll be able to get there much earlier on Saturday, as I don't have work.

Saturday will probably work best for everyone else in general assuming there's not another conflicting tournament.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

the earlier ppl that are confirmed sign up, the more other ppl sign up and it causes a chain reaction

Vist

Smash Champion
finally done having to use an ipod touch as a computer -_______-

I suppose I'll make a thread for Saturday incase other ppl would want to come.

lobos- not sure if you were asking me personally or everyone but I dont know what I'm doing for teams yet b/c I don't know for sure if Quinn is gonna come with me. As soon as I can make some solid plans, I'll let you know unless you're already teaming with someone else or something.

chibo- I'd register but I'm ridiculously broke atm

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I miss you MD/VA dudes.

Please do your best to make it to both BtL2 and Celadon. They wouldn't be regional tournaments without you guys.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So there's the UMBC Smashfest is Saturday at 4pm. Also, Friday night some of us are gonna go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Westminster and go back to my house and smash afterwards, if anyone would like to join us. You're welcome to crash here Friday night.

Lobos

Smash Master
Vist - I meant to car pool up there since pasadena is north of me. If I go to BTL2, I was planning on driving up there saturday morning and leave after the tournament is over.

As far as teams are concerned greg wanna team?

Vist

Smash Champion
Vist - I meant to car pool up there since pasadena is north of me. If I go to BTL2, I was planning on driving up there saturday morning and leave after the tournament is over.
As far as teams are concerned greg wanna team?
ah okay, i was talking about teams. im down either way about coming back saturday or sunday, but i def want to carpool with u all.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Fast *** animal that ****s you up with his legs and arms > a blue ***ort who has to shoot **** instead of beating them up and has a girl for a VA in the upcoming games

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's kinda funny actually. Neko (aka :V) and I are flinging insults over old school video games in this thread, arguing over who loves Sudai the most in another thread, and he's meatriding me and MD/VA while I argue that Tristate isn't a region in yet another thread. All at the same time.

I hope that was confusing enough for ya.

Sudai

Stuff here
It's kinda funny actually. Neko (aka :V) and I are flinging insults over old school video games in this thread, arguing over who loves Sudai the most in another thread, and he's meatriding me and MD/VA while I argue that Tristate isn't a region in yet another thread. All at the same time.

I hope that was confusing enough for ya.
lmao

You two are *******. <3 both of ya though.

Top Bottom