• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Imperial Legion, MD/VA crew. Xanadu Tuesdays, Legionary Wednesdays

CTL17

Smash Lord
You can't just assume all vertebrate Pokémon are biologically homologous to Earthen vertebrates. Video game science has too many exceptions

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I finally got myself a Sableye. It's gay as **** and surprisingly hard to kill considering its **** stats. I love it.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
It's actually a lot better than people give it credit for. I've run it in a UU tournament (probably somewhat equivalent to a low-mid tier tournament in smash) which iirc I got into finals with in no small part because of it. I may have actually won that one too but it's been so long I just don't remember clearly.

It was the same one where Adam got bodied by a Shuckle when he was up 3-1. Ah, good times.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's everything I wanted from a prankster user, and best of all it's not a stupid-ass keychain.

keninblack

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm a Skullgirls player trying to learn Melee after years of playing it poorly and not caring , and being at APEX got me really interested in Melee and the upcoming Smash 4.

So basically, other than the obvious Xanadu on Tuesdays, where else can someone go to play Melee on a weekly basis? I live in the Nova area.

cmart

Smash Lord
This is almost exclusively a Project M crew (most of us are devs), but if you want to hang we do a weekly "Legionary Thursday" thing where we stream and people come to our place and hang out. Occasionally we have Melee on the side, but if you want to come you'll probably be playing PM

keninblack

Smash Cadet
This is almost exclusively a Project M crew (most of us are devs), but if you want to hang we do a weekly "Legionary Thursday" thing where we stream and people come to our place and hang out. Occasionally we have Melee on the side, but if you want to come you'll probably be playing PM
O my fault I didn't know this was a Project M thread, sorry. I'm interested in playing it though I just need to install it and it doesn't seem to work.

Hey ken check out the MD/VA Melee page on facebook or you can also check out this thread for local melee : http://smashboards.com/threads/syph...a-go-to-hyperphoenix-2-fairfax-va-usa.181915/
Thanks so much!

D

Deleted member

hey guys, chu told me there's a xanadu tournament tomorrow? i just got my car back and i'm in the area, can anyone let me stay with them for the night so i can go to the tournament tomorrow? PLEASE call me, i really want to go to one of these events.

Last edited by a moderator:

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Watched a couple project M videos... maybe I'll show up at a Xanadu and check it out. Looks pretty fun. Try and get somewhat back in shape for Wii U.

McEpic

Smash Rookie
I was told to post this by GimR and TK...

Starting Thursday, July 3rd and every Thursday after that.... Sessions will start at Dave and Busters. 6pm-12pm.. The 1st couple of weeks will be to bring your own setups & extras if you can.. The people providing the setups will get in for free, everyone else is $5..that money will go towards DnB, equipment for streaming, and BIGGER TOURNAMENTS WITH MORE MONEY TO WIN .When you come into DnB from the Parking lot it will be the 1st room on the right.. We will have signs everywhere.. Any extra help I can get with getting this to be a better experience please let myself know I will do what I can to make this a beastly experience for everyone! I will try to get VG Boot Camp to stream most events... any questions, this is also posted on the DMV Facebook page, feel free to leave messages if you want to attend and help out or just to come to SMASH the F out of someone!!

CTL17

Smash Lord
Wow, so many weekly events nowadays. I guess Brett can allocate more time to his house until he's ready to host again.

Top Bottom