• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Dirty snitches!
Totally looool
Our roommates were obnoxious about it...but our persistence inspired the RAs to actually give a crap about busting people apparently XD
They found a dealer and kicked him from the dorms apparently.
I'm so confused. xD

I usually dont care. But dangit, they need to keep stuff outta our room :<

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm at Peek n Peak <3 snowboarding here is so much better than the baby hills in Cleveland
Only had one major wipeout (knee hurts a teeny bit), otherwise it was awesome

Saw a bride and groom snowboarding!!! Bride was in her dress. Only fell once!

Only upsetting part was seeing this little kid injured. Apparently fell off the ski lift right in front of the unloading area. Luckily it wasnt earlier on the lift, but it was still a 10 foot drop :c sped down the hill with my sister and her friends to get the medics
He's okay though x3

:phone:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Today I was kidnapped in the prank war I have with our dorm neighbors

Like....literally dragged into their room against my will

That's not the happy part

The happy part is that they decided they want to play brawl and then let me play. They also retrieved my controller for me while telling my roommate that I had been kidnapped

I had fun xD them, not so much
(and I'm not even good at this game. THAT'S WHAT THEY GET FOR THEIR **** TALK AND KIDNAPPING ROFL)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This going to be a great day as two awesome films has just came out.

I'm gonna be watching both project X and the Lorax PLUS The Avengers coming out this weekend.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yesterday I got back a exam that I thought I would do bad on (I studied and stuff for it, but I was unsure of my knowledge on the subject) and I got all but one problem wrong. I look at the problem, and I don't out to my professor I put down the right answer. So, I ended out getting a 100% on an exam I thought I would do bad on.

Also today my grandmother was told a supposed brain tumor was just a blood clot that had apparently disappeared. Which, of course, means she doesn't have to have brain surgery.

FRIGGEN HYPE!!! :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
That's fantastic! Brain tumors and surgery are scary....so I'm glad she's okay! And I'm glad your test went so well! Sounds like a good day

I'm home this weekend. I get to see my boyfriend, my cousin who just got back from Bolivia for charity work, and I'm getting sushi from the best sushi place in Cleveland (ex employee bias <3 I love that place)
Happpyyyyy

Jasou

Smash Ace
I won a team tournament today, despite it being players around my level (which is low) which made me quite happy. Nothing at all to brag about, but it made my day as the scrub I am.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I just finished writing a paper about why we should be continuing space exploration and I have my window open letting in the 64 degree air. I have a box of Yu-Gi-Oh packs coming in later today (don't hate lol), and I'm going to a staff show at the theatre I work at to see John Carter tonight.

Feels good man.

Jasou

Smash Ace
I just finished writing a paper about why we should be continuing space exploration and I have my window open letting in the 64 degree air. I have a box of Yu-Gi-Oh packs coming in later today (don't hate lol), and I'm going to a staff show at the theatre I work at to see John Carter tonight.

Feels good man.
I personally don't see why some people hate it. A lot of my friends still play it and I think it's cool to watch.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yu-Gi-Oh rocks :3 We should all be playing YGO. Trufax.

I feel like i've improved like....tenfold as an artist since I started school in August.

My teachers are taking notice of my improvements as well, and I am getting mostly As in my art based classes <3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
My roommate and I are restructuring the layout of our room to accommodate my TV. The TV was originally in the living room and it was all fine and dandy....

then new roommates hogged the TV despite having a huge *** TV in their room.

So I'm taking it home over break (so i can has TV in my bedroom) and then we are gonna put the TV in our room and be nerds and never leave again.

That also means game systems get moved to our room. GAMES. ALL THE TIME.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I was feeling like crap today....but I get really loopy when I'm feeling tired/sick/don't eat enough, so I was being really silly and amusing. I ran around with my snowflake blanket, yelling "I AM THE NIGHT" or "I AM SNOWFLAKE BATMAN" down the halls of my dorm.
And now we are forming SUPER DORM, a room consisting of a bunch of nerdy friends. We are finishing off our gaming prowess with another PS3 and an Xbox being brought into the room. (2 PS3s, 1 360, 1 GC, 1 Wii, 1 PS2).

MAGICAL FUN

Top Bottom