• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Joy luck? Things get worse before they get good I suppose. I had $ pressure for 1-2 months now I forget since I wasn't working and I have to pay for rent and then I found a new job 2 weeks ago.. and now taxe return + random 1k + no work pay + pay work = so much money in one shot.. soooo good. =P

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Happy thread time.

So like...Is it okay for 15 year olds to talk about sleeping with Rebecca Black? lol Slowpoke.jpg.

Anyway, did well on my test, will get score next week.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Happy because things I used to think were impossible in my life are now becoming a reality. Tis' a great feeling :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So like...Is it okay for 15 year olds to talk about sleeping with Rebecca Black? lol Slowpoke.jpg.
No.

Just in case it was a serious question.

You never know on the internet.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Gonna go to my friend's place today for some Wrestlemania. Can't wait to see it, to be honest. What makes me happier is that later this month is Anime Boston, which I will be attending also. :awesome:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It'll be broken when it's considered most dramatic.
I'm guessing it'll end at 20. Either that, or The Undertaker will retire with his streak intact. Who knows? Either way, I doubt anyone would match that streak - let alone beat it - anytime soon... well, it'd take years at this point, and we'd either be dead or rather old.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm pretty sure The Undertaker will keep his streak into retirement.

He's done a lot for the industry and he's always been one of the most respected people on the roster.

He hasn't been given a bajillion title reigns like other superstars despite his long career, so I think its safe to assume that the big defining point of his career will be his streak.

Also Cena losing means that his streak was broken and thus he won't reach Taker. Yayyyy **** Cena.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I ended it with my first "love." She said she ended 2 days ago...but today I came to terms with my feelings, and realized how awful she was to me. She put me through the most stressful month of my life..and it is finally over...I can't remember a time when I have been happier.

Psycho-*****es :)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I ended it with my first "love." She said she ended 2 days ago...but today I came to terms with my feelings, and realized how awful she was to me. She put me through the most stressful month of my life..and it is finally over...I can't remember a time when I have been happier.

Psycho-*****es :)
To free yourself from a "ball & chain"... yeah, I know that feeling too. XD

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't know if it's the general consensus, but I really really like the new skin.

Palpi

Smash Hero
To free yourself from a "ball & chain"... yeah, I know that feeling too. XD
I feel like I want to fill the void though...but I understand how I feel for the first time in a while..the time will come that I find someone to love...and who loves me in return for who I am.

:)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I've got an appointment with a psychiatrist on the 12th. Here's to hoping that I'm not misdiagnosed and can go to Job Corps the following week.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I got action at a club ^_^ Just what I needed to start thinking positivly again! :D

I never knew I was so suave with words when I tried 0_0

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
*has guitar lessons today*

*learns Sunday Bloody Sunday*

Whoopee!

And I think I finally know enough guitar where I can also take it to school and wow everybody with my cool... hands...

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I feel like I want to fill the void though...but I understand how I feel for the first time in a while..the time will come that I find someone to love...and who loves me in return for who I am.

:)
Well, until you find that elusive "true love" of which legends speak of, you can always fill that void by hanging with friends and enjoying your "you time". :3

Palpi

Smash Hero
Well, until you find that elusive "true love" of which legends speak of, you can always fill that void by hanging with friends and enjoying your "you time". :3
Yeah, ofcourse. I have been feeling really great lately. I have a new found appreciation for all of my friends now. They are all great people :) haha

I am sure I will find it some day, it could be tomorrow...or maybe in 20 years, who knows :)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So I'm getting a smartphone this weekend. I was originally eying the LG Optimus C, but then I learned Cricket has a 1gb cap on their internet and that kinda turned me off, esp. since the android plan is 55/mo, whereas Virgin Mobile's plan is 25/mo, and has no cap.

The only difference when it comes to the individual phones is that the C model has tethering, and the V model doesn't. The ironic thing is that using the C models tethering capabilities is actually a breach of Cricket's contract LOL.

Anyways, if anyone has a better alternative, let me know. My budget is about $150 USD. A optimus is around $120, and just about everything else I've looked at is inferior to the Optimus regarding its price range. I CAN swing around $200, but it will be a little difficult on me. If anybody knows of a slightly better smartphone in the $200 range that also has a QWERTY keyboard (aka a slider smartphone), let me know. As cool as swype is, I still feel more comfortable with a QWERTY keyboard.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't even know why I have a phone at all, I tend to reject calls and turn it off, as well as ignore texts.

Guess it's so my mum can go "WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME?" when I'm out, but I conveniently miss those phonecalls too.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Depends on what you use your phone for.
I'm leaving my laptop at home when I go to school, but I still require internet access for social, and school use. Smartphones are essentially Pocket PCs with phone capabilities, and that's what I plan on using it for.

@Kanelol:

Iphone's don't work with my carrier, or the one I'm debating on switching to. The carriers it does work with are more expensive. Furthermore, the person buying me the phone is extremely prejudice against mac (And for good reason. <3.)

@Anyone saying "herp derp i have a regular phone/etc" you aren't helping. I'm asking people who have experience with smartphones, and more specifically, phones with Android OS.

Top Bottom