• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Getting first in a race on Mario Kart against people who were obviously trying to sabotage the race makes me smile :)

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
Lightning followed up with a blue shell/red shell and then finishing with some guy running you over with a starman.

OR a blue shell and then a guy hitting you off the road with a starman

Gatlin

Haha that's exactly what went down though. This guy would always stay at the start line, and drive backward to get all the item-boxes in this one area, then he would wait for me to drive past and hit me with whatever item he had. He had to have been with someone else (assuming 2nd place person) because his timing with blue shells and lightning was in the perfect time to mess me up. It was the funnest, and stupidest experience on Mario Kart I've had thus far :p

Edit: He could also like... control his red shells, seeing as they would go pass me and veer to the side. Twas strange.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm getting paid tons tomorrow, I'm getting heaps of hours in the next 6 weeks and I'm getting every Sunday off too.

I feel great.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
best thing about mario kart

jumping those huge gaps and skipping half of the courses, going from 4th to 1st BAM

Olikus

Smash Champion
Most mario kart related belongs in the unhappy thread since it provokes so much rage and anger, even for the calmest gamer(like myself). But when you win, especially like gatlin said when others try to sabotage you. Its such a great feeling^^

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I finally started working on a project for English class due in 2 days. It was a poetry analysis of "Rime of the Ancient Mariner," which, to my dismay, ended up being 18 pages long after I pasted it in Microsoft Word. My partner and I complained about it, and stayed in History class during lunch break to work on it.
When the teacher asked what we were doing, we told him we were working on a poetry analysis for "Rime of the Ancient Mariner." He promptly informed us that Iron Maiden had based a song around that. He proceeds to get out his iPhone and get on a metal radio station. The third song it played was "Rime of the Ancient Mariner."
So I found out my history teacher was a metal fan. **** yeah!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Mario Kart Advanced is my favorite. It's also most likely the dark horse of the series.

In other news, I've got another interview with Job Corps tomorrow. I hope I'm finally getting somewhere. ><;

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alright, I finally polished up my presentation on Kandinsky. It's due in about half an hour, and either it'll be a shatteringly bad bomb, or I'll present it with some professional level finesse. I've been known for both, so here's hoping for the latter.

At the very least, it's done after today. :D

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm happy because I saw the teaser trailer for Smash 4 on Kotaku!!

MK is back but that's ok I'm just pleased Ridley's there! :bee:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Over here April Fools pranks end at noon , but I'll be seeing pranks hours after its supposed to have ended thanks to Americans and their rules about it lasting all day.

Talk about not fair. :glare:

Gatlin

I am happy that we have such a beautiful new design for smashboards.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Lol Peeze can't spell.

This is how I view this place normally so I didn't know what everyone was talking about for a while.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
With the exception of the Rebecca Black picture, which scares the hell out of me every time I load a page, and the ridiculous song, I actually kind of like this color scheme.
When this is over, can we replace the song with some metal?

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
SHE LOOKS LIKE she'd wrinkle FAST. I see the wrinkles.
YES. I copied a picture of her to edit sunglasses on to with the intention of using it as my avatar for school websites. I added the sunglasses then took a better look and realized "Holy ****, she's 40!"

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sol Diviner is 24.

wooooooow

Top Bottom