• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

.decoy

Smash Ace
anth...your club music is killing smash at york ahah
tinman now has those same gino trax on his wii
nate and i almost died haha..had to remove the sd card
thanks again lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
The dance music for smash wasn't that bad, lol. It was different and it kept some good energy in the room. Mannnn, today's casual was soooo fun, york casuals are ****ing hype as ****. Minus ***** us in everything.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yeah, it's more than likely a reference to Symphonia. If you were going with something that esoteric I would have went the extra mile and made it something that no one would ever want to type out like "cruxisseraphimkratosyuanmithosmartel" XD

... Also there's been a delay on that thing I promised everyone for yesterday... I'm not sure how long it's going to take now.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Yeah I was looking through my friends list on AIB and I was like...."Who the hell is Cruxis" then I saw your dp of the guy juiced up on roids and knew it was you lol. :laugh:

Surprised you changed your name, then again there are like 50 Fatal's around these days.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I didn't find them funny either, except with the edit into the shirt being on his head with the epic music, that was funny. My genuine reaction was literally, "what the ****?" lolol

Iliad

Smash Lord
Hey Nickcam. I ****ing called Almeida and Hendricks. What did I tell you? Lmao.

Penn and Silva were gimmes, but fuuuuck Silva embarassed Griffin worse than I expected. That was just bruuuutal.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
that fight was rigged.

and ****,dude seriously peed himself,noone better try that vs me in tourneys !_!

Top Bottom