• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
i'm moving to toronto on thursday and after i move into res and get settled in i hope to hit up a few smashfests/tourneys while i'm in tdot. lookin forward to meeting some of you guys :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
4 new events added to Apex.
- SSFIVAE
- UMvC3
- Pokémon Black/White Standard Singles
- Pokémon Black/White VGC 2012

0.o

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i think i have finally decided on a gamer tag...

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wtf is that? That insurance bull****? I'm assuming cause they opened up a bigger headquarters near leslie, you got in there?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah my best friends dad heads up one of the new offices and he got me in quick, gonna start my training next week, i was debating signing up for a while but did all my paperwork today and im pretty stoked,and also main thing its about is helping families save money and getting out of debt/getting families out of b.s policies that insurance companies and banks suck there money dry from, ill talk to you about it thursday if i manage to come through

-Googs

Smash Lord
I forgot how craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyaz montreal is mauhahahaah.

Even the girls that work at costco are 10/10
god damn

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wtf? Why are we congragulating?

And Joe, I got a hook up for that same job to. If it's as good as you say I might be down for it to then.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I've done Primerica. Joe, I consider you keep it on the downlow really. Wait till your more experienced before talking to ppl, and keep the conversation face to face if you want ti to be effective.

@ Gi: Get facebook :p

Thanks ppl ^_^

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jesus Tin, what about those who don't have Facebook?

Yeah, you got sponsored, now can you explain how that works? Will you be traveling more now?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Why not?

Seriously, as many of us as possible should go.

Doesn't matter how well you think you'll do, there's a lot more to a national than trying to win.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Why not?

Seriously, as many of us as possible should go.

Doesn't matter how well you think you'll do, there's a lot more to a national than trying to win.
Like coming home with foreign viruses that you haven't built any immunity to and being unable to eat or drink anything for a week.

Real talk though, the highlights of Apex for me last year weren't even in tourney. Project M with Shiz, casuals with Ninjalink, Vudujin and Allied, money match with Rain on the projector....those are the things I remember.

Suinoko never 3-stocked in tourney me with Diddy on Brinstar. I don't remember it so it never happened.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'd like to go but dunno if i'll want to drop the cash when i'm not even sure if i can get the day off work @_@

but hmm....

i think i'll try to :)

Top Bottom