• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Holy snap that's so old!

I don't think anyone would by an old keyboard unless it was at a garage sale...

Paradoxical

Smash Cadet
wtf is this im the egyptian here i would run you all in yugioh

that is if my deck wasnt stolen back in grade 6

shit that sucked
Yeah, my deck was stolen in grade 9 and my entire trunk thrown out by tyrannical group home staff.

Here's all I know about Yu-Gi-Oh (knowledge may not be accurate):

- EXODIA!!!
- YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD, YUGI!
- I CAST DARK MAGICIAN!!!
- ... and I put THIS card in defense mode. =|
- I have to draw this single card, or else everything is over! *draws* WIN!

Yep. and 80% of this has been used during intercourse.
The anime is fairly overdone. The card game and actual manga are much, much better.

I'm Marik on an alternate account, by the way. Explains my name Marik if you follow.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yu-Gi-Oh was a huge part of my childhood and I ***** at it. Torture Deck techniques are way too good. As I said before, it explains the origin of my name, Marik.

But, my deck was stolen. FML.

.Marik

is a social misfit
The original Yu-Gi-Oh was far from gay, dude.

But GX ruined all that. It's incredibly lame now.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'll play yugioh, but I'm not taking the banned cards out of my deck ;) I only keep 1 of eeach, Harpies feather duster and Raigeki for the win (worked way to hard to get those, and stopped playing, so I'm not spending money to make a good new, legal deck :ohwell:)

Cyan_

Smash Lord
quicktime edit: Is anyone watching Canada vs US right now? And has anyone seen those "Destiny"/"Force Fate" Nike commercials they've been airing?
Yeah, I watched the game last night and I've seen those commercials.

What about it?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I got a better idea, hows about we just play poker because yugioh is gay?
How about we ban Marth because he's an excessively flamboytant faggot with blue hair and a feminine demeanor?

And because he ***** Yoshi 70:30. FML.

.Marik

is a social misfit
nobody cares about yoshi
unless you play b+
otherwise, return to line 1, and stay there
It's okay, I'm slowly working on ****** virtually everyone in my region with a low-tier, and then having their expressions make my day.

:D

Brawl+ Yoshi is decent, though. Egg Roll in the air gives you back your second jump and you can literally mindfuck people with it.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's okay, I'm slowly working on ****** virtually everyone in my region with a low-tier, and then having their expressions make my day.

:D

Brawl+ Yoshi is decent, though. Egg Roll in the air gives you back your second jump and you can literally mindfuck people with it.
YOSHI+ is sick. elef's yoshi is crazy good, and he's one of the top players in montreal. awesome grabs, great combo ability, double jump cancels, eggs are crazy good too. and off stage it's so ****ing hard to edgeguard yoshi, just by playing elef my edgeguarding in b+ gets better against everyone else. he's pretty good with ganon too..

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
i run dominoes

i would play poker but then i remember that i always have the worst luck in poker so fuck it
Ever lose $300 in one hand?

If you've ever looked at your hand, saw 5d 9d, called a $40 pre-flop raise at a $1/$2 blind table when there were 2 other callers, saw Ks Kc Qd flopped, saw one person raise $50 and another re-raise to $100 and called (not even raised to try to bluff) even though you have jack ****, saw the turn Jd, saw another raise of all-in ($325 when you have $300 including what you already threw in the pot) prompting the only other contender for the pot to fold and then called even though you still have jack **** while there's numerous straight, boat, flush, 4-of, and even straight flush potential draws on the board, turned up your cards prompting everyone at the table to realize you are mentally ill, looked across the table at your opponent's hand of Ad Ah and then flushed on the ****ing river with a 2d... if you've ever done all that then you would be the person who took $300 from me.

Experience that then get back to me about luck. This happened over a year ago and I still remember the entire hand down to the exact betting amounts of every play.

(Bad beat stories; I have them.)

.Marik

is a social misfit
YOSHI+ is sick. elef's yoshi is crazy good, and he's one of the top players in montreal. awesome grabs, great combo ability, double jump cancels, eggs are crazy good too. and off stage it's so ****ing hard to edgeguard yoshi, just by playing elef my edgeguarding in b+ gets better against everyone else. he's pretty good with ganon too..
Oh man, that sounds beautiful.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Tin Man is on a journey; a long, painful journey, traveling the Hills of Smashville, running through Final Destination and dashing through Frigate to find the most powerful weapon known to mankind, the Golden Clutch.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
played through it twice I suppose (dont wanna spoil it for ppl), in case ur gonna rgue with me, i'm simply adressing what ppl at the tourney said about me, inside joke (not really, everyone knows lul).

Mikey7

Smash Lord
actually now that i think of it, mikey, decoy, anyone else, how did u know SMG is my favorite game?
Back when we were talking about the best game of all time

im like mgs

people are like fft

cs

tinman: super mario galaxy

everybody at th esame time: roflz

Top Bottom