• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Iliad

Smash Lord
JNO! Swordgard has laid a curse upon any who posts within this thread. I'm coming down with the same thing as Jamie.

o noez.

get im bak hurr, b4 i kent typ no moar.

*editted for teh lulz*

.Marik

is a social misfit
What the hell.

Hanenbow is Counter?

That stage is horrible, the leaves just eat up all your attacks and make piano noises... people camp, run away, and the bright images and lack of good music with blipping noises would drive anyone bonkers in a tournament set.

Ugh.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, is there anyone nice enough to help me at my tourney with something?

I have FF VI (translated) rom on my wii, my friend did it long time ago so I don't know how he put it there. It has its own channel so it may not be through homebrew. Again, I do not knw much aobut this stuff.

Anyways, when I get to a certain point in the game ( for those curious it is when edgar is posing as jeff, leader of a group of thieves and he needs celes' help) it goes to a black screen although the music is still playing. I guess the rom just isn't good. I already put 20 hrs into that game and that is a ****load for me so I was wondering if someone can give me a new FF VI at my tourney or if someone can help take my save file from there so I can use it an emulator on the comp.

I need someone's help for this necause i do not have an sd slot in my comp nor an sd reader. Someone with a laptop with such can help me or someone who knows how to access these files can do so on 5ive's laptop (he'll be nice enough to let me use it).

Anyone nice enough?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
lol I have the SNES cartridge of FF III (VI in US)...

But just get an GBA emulator and download the ROM for that, it's much less glitchy

Gichan

Smash Champion
No jaimie.....I don't want to repeat those twenty hours, I'm not twleve anymore time is too precious. That's why I'm wondering if someone can do what I requested in my previous post. I guess it is a lot of work? I'll pay someone $5 for it, if it looks lke too much trouble, $10.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey i didn't know of this thread. new thread to lurk.

any b+sers here? cuz joelthatguy and I were doing something down in january

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260099

hope that February 27th is a good date for you guys. would you guys be interested in coming? like, we set it far enough so that it would give everyone time to prepare.

it's gonna be a big event, i suggest you check the montreal biweeklies thread for more info, but ya netchamp is this new elite training facility inside a netcafe that has a bunch of xbox's and wii's/cubes available for training, events and tournaments. They started having monthly events now and they are getting big, and we have a chance to do the same with the smash community.

We moved the weeklies there, and we are going to have host our first tournament because the place makes us want to rip some ****ing skills all over the place. I swear. If you guys come, this tourney'll be sick. neat, I know! It's only the good games allowed, melee, brawl+ (not regular brawl) and probably side events if we have enough time. (raynex you got to beast on me at SFIV).

also, you can pick up any station for tatsunoko vs capcom, blazblue, sfiv, sf3s, cvs2, mvc2 for $4/h so if you're not a loser and you have friends, you can chip in $1 each if you are 4 people and rotate loser out, play for 1h and bounce (costs are proportional time wise, no cap of people per station). also, there's a snack bar with a bunch of crap like RAMEN MOTHER****ER and microwaveable stuff that you can eat like burritos, pizza pockets and whatever. if you feel like something better, the main street of downtown is two floors down, you'll be on ste-catherine's street near 1 million food places, and maybe pretty girls in cute winter outfits if the weather is nice. also beer places, I know a place with karaoke nearby where you don't have to sing, but you can get 4L pitchers for 20 bucks. not bad!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wrong? When your calendar ends, do you think its because its the end of the world?
If it's not the end, would that mean your calendar was wrong?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
It was on TV it must be true.

Dec 2012 is the beginning of a new age. Mayans never said the world would end blah blah. This topic is too much of a headache anyways because of conflicting philosophies. There's more, but its too long to type.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
The world isn't going to end. It's all a bunch of bull ****.
All it is is were going into the age of Aquarius i believe it was. Right now were in the age of Pices or however you spell it.
Besides IF it were to end, I'd be slamming Megan Fox as it ends and I bust a nut.
Jessica Alba you say? F*ck that ;)

Top Bottom