• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Tinman: This... is a super clutcher. And this, this is a level beyond the super clutcher. Or you can call it a super clutcher two.

Hype: Oh hm. What a useless transformation. You've grown out a 'fro, so what?

Tinman: Heh. Just wait.

Fool: Has he really found the way to pass an ascended clutcher? Is that possible?

Nickcam: He must be bluffing. I mean, what would that make him? Double the clutch?

Tinman: And this---

Deckard: What's he doing?

Tinman: Is to go... Even further... Beyond! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Iliad: No stop it Tinman! If you do this now, it's going to drain away all the time you have left to play your match! And I say you need every second of it as it is!

Tinman: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fool: It's unreal! How is he generating that much clutch?!

Joe: Do it Tin!

Tinman: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sauc3: Huh? What's going on? Tinman's hands are putting out even more clutch than before!

Iliad: Stop it! STOP IT NOW TINMAAAAN!

Culex: It feels like the whole scene is falling apart! What is Tinman doing? If he doesn't stop this, the PR is going to be updated!

Hype: ...

Tinman: I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others. But I haven't had much occaision to practice my olimar. This is what I call a super clutcher 3.

Hype: ...Did I just get double two stocked?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I dislike it when people say "u" instead of "you."

I mean, you guys clearly aren't on cell phones.

/grammar nazi

Cruxis

Smash Lord
tinman: This... Is A Super Clutcher. And This, This Is A Level Beyond The Super Clutcher. Or You Can Call It A Super Clutcher Two.

Hype: Oh Hm. What A Useless Transformation. You've Grown Out A 'fro, So What?

Tinman: Heh. Just Wait.

Fool: Has He Really Found The Way To Pass An Ascended Clutcher? Is That Possible?

Nickcam: He Must Be Bluffing. I Mean, What Would That Make Him? Double The Clutch?

Tinman: And This---

Deckard: What's He Doing?

Tinman: Is To Go... Even Further... Beyond! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Iliad: No Stop It Tinman! If You Do This Now, It's Going To Drain Away All The Time You Have Left To Play Your Match! And I Say You Need Every Second Of It As It Is!

Tinman: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fool: It's Unreal! How Is He Generating That Much Clutch?!

Joe: Do It Tin!

Tinman: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sauc3: Huh? What's Going On? Tinman's Hands Are Putting Out Even More Clutch Than Before!

Iliad: Stop It! Stop It Now Tinmaaaan!

Culex: It Feels Like The Whole Scene Is Falling Apart! What Is Tinman Doing? If He Doesn't Stop This, The Pr Is Going To Be Updated!

Hype: ...

Tinman: I'm Sorry That Took So Much Longer Than The Others. But I Haven't Had Much Occaision To Practice My Olimar. This Is What I Call A Super Clutcher 3.

Hype: ...did I Just Get Double Two Stocked?
oMMMGGG LMFAOOOOOOOOO

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Lol @ place high, I play 80 % of these self proclaimed pros on AIB all the time, I'm only really worried about m2k and Ally, I can hold my own vs the pros.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
theres honestly a 0% chance im flopping on apex2 as of now, unless i lose a hand or family member becomes sick im going..gonna be 18,no school and i got my passport =]

maybe ill come to viridian,my parents will prob not letme cause its during school though,plus the venue is small as *** for 150ppl i heard

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States

The earliest OoC tourney I could go to would be Apex 2, My mom keeps all the passports on her, I could steal it, but its 2 risky

Top Bottom