• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
If you guys could get to NYC, I could ask Alex Strife to bring you to the tournament directly or help you there or housing maybe? Tourney will be 100-140 imo and he might have a more room (The basement) we'll see but totally a tourney you should attend.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
NYC and back is 90 bucks guys, take it or leave it, there is nothing cheaper atm.

If I make money of nado @ lechamp and LBT2, + get my 160.00 and gamebattles 750.00, I am going to viridian and apex2.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yeah I never claimed it yet, I'm waiting for people like Anti, Ally, and Dabuz to spend all their money so I can have something to show-boat about >_>..

I'll send the paperwork next week ^_^.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Yeah I never claimed it yet, I'm waiting for people like Anti, Ally, and Dabuz to spend all their money so I can have something to show-boat about >_>..

did ya win singles or doubles on GB?

or both?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LMAO all this talk of viridian reminded me of this picture

just read it to the end

i hope wolfblade sees this lmfao

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

considering how cheap i am with money, you gonna have to wait like 5 years before you can showboat about your money :D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anth u shud house ally and holy and kingkong so we can hyperbolic time train like crazy b4 the tourney ;D

swordgard

Smash Hero
SO NOW A GUY CAN'T LIKE THE MOTHER****ING COlOR PINK NOW?!?!?!?!?!?, FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION *****
Were not saying you can't like pink because your a guy, were saying your obviously gay cause you do. Stop being so paranoid. You can talk about how much you like it as much as you want, we will not restrain you.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Were not saying you can't like pink because your a guy, were saying your obviously gay cause you do. Stop being so paranoid. You can talk about how much you like it as much as you want, we will not restrain you.
so basically your stereo typing me because i try to use every color for posting? skater punks use pink for shirts and stuff and 90% of those same people aren't gay

super sexy hot cat.

nuff said.
inside joke...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
mmmmmm...i really can't risk another infraction, im already at 4 :embarrass

edit: wow, i didn't even realize this was a canada thread till that post xD

.Marik

is a social misfit
I also demand a re-match with your Pokemon Trainer.

And i1337's Donkey Kong!

I'm going to two-stock that dude both rounds if we meet up in tournament, best believe.

I really just came across as an egostistical prick.

FML. :yoshi:

Top Bottom