• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dbz = my childhood.....man that show was the most epic thing when i was younger.....Piccolo was my favorite char,so ******

Cruxis

Smash Lord
dbz is the fukken bomb this **** was my childhood and it INSPIRES me today

im not even joking like half my workout is based on **** i see goku do when hes training

but BROLLLYYYY is still beast i swear ill keep going until im his size

Cyan_

Smash Lord
dbz is the fukken bomb this **** was my childhood and it INSPIRES me today

im not even joking like half my workout is based on **** i see goku do when hes training

but BROLLLYYYY is still beast i swear ill keep going until im his size
yyyyyyyyyeeeeeaaahhhhh

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
is it time for pkmn jokes?

Q: What did the Persian say when it told a secret?
A: Oops, me and my big Meowth!

Q: What do you call an Abra who has escaped from prison?
A: A small medium at large!

Q: What brand of undergarments do Oddish like to wear?
A: Fruit of the Gloom!

Gichan

Smash Champion
If I really had to pick between those two ******s in a terrible movie, jacob caused he is deezed and he is at least her age. How old is the other pedophile? Like 1000, god ****. yo that movie is like one of the best comedies you'll ever watch. **** is too ****ing funny, that ***** is soooo horny it's pathetic.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
It was much too big an image, i'm surprised victra only removed it, and didn't give you a warning.
lurking eh, guess thats what mod's do, thank god I didnt get no warning or anything :p

(I suppose the jokes weres to good for smashboards :laugh:)

EDIT: OMG its back, cruxis change ur post b4 u get infracted lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lol taylor lautner was on some mad roids before that faggotty girls fanfic movie
besides, he will always be shark boy in my eyes LOL

as for edward, the only blood he sucks is probly from cock lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Get *****!

And Michelle just confirmed, I can't believe mother****ing deezzzee tank is sharkboy, WTF!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Alberta Beatdown: March 6th - 7th​

Yup, WC Canada coming with it! Never heard of our players? Well that's because we're just too pro! Think that's a joke? Well come down to this and see how ****ed up you get.

I just want to mention that here in Alberta, we like to be a little more liberal with our stage list. If you have a problem with the list, that's fine, but keep in mind if you really want something to change, you need to have a really good reason, and proof, not just "that stage is gay."

Brawl Stage List:

Starters:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter-picks:

Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Iliad was right :/

Cruxis

Smash Lord
why doesnt WC come here instead of us going there, after all our community is way bigger and better and theres only like 7 players there lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Same reason why you guys don't come here, no money / parents won't let us. This one has a decent starter pot, so this at least has some incentive for you guys.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Tinman won the thread, after 211 pages the thread has finally been won, please, just close it now.

I have no desire to view this thread again, Tinman may have single handedly found a good chunk of what clutch is.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Tinman you've only found the internet version of what clutch is, I want to see it in person now, but LOL @ tinmans reaction to finding a piece of clutch, y so serious?

Top Bottom